babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They don't have mica Martinez on often enough during day and Jada at night. That might be up to the girls tho
14-08-2017 12:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(14-08-2017 12:35 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 20:31 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Saw the curtain show last night and the shadow I saw was like the Austin powers scene!!!! It made me laugh!! I think it was a producer with dildo holding the cam but I just laughed!!!
with danii harwood?... no mate it was a microphone.
they kept trying to make it look like he was dicking her. but they were just dicking the audience.

Yeah I think it was. Yeah I wasn't really paying attention I was more laughing and thinking about that scene!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
14-08-2017 13:44
beresv Offline
Reloaded

13:32:13mr.p: Tanya is still going on group! People are loving this! Go find out why! 'Start Pervcam' on Tanya before you miss out!

Big LaughBig LaughBounceBounce annoyed

COME AND GET HER THIS IS YOU FINAL WARNING!!
FINAL CHANCE TO GET HER!
LAST CHANCE!
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

lamestation © 2017
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 13:59 by beresv.)
14-08-2017 13:46
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I can't get back on here for well over 2 months, and when I do I find its gone to pot... No more MTB on Freeview, girls underperforming.. I wish i hadn't bothered coming back..... Will it improve or is the end nigh for this industry?
14-08-2017 13:51
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(14-08-2017 12:55 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What was Tara May doing on a nightshow? Did she forget the time

Presumably, this was the 'new type of night show' that they're doing. Important
(translation: We've had a brainwave - let's do day shows round the clock, but call the section at night a 'night show'! eek ). Big Laugh

Or, she forgot the time; End result is likely to be the same, I'm guessing. Rolleyes
14-08-2017 14:08

(14-08-2017 13:51 )davetherave57 Wrote:  I can't get back on here for well over 2 months, and when I do I find its gone to pot... No more MTB on Freeview, girls underperforming.. I wish i hadn't bothered coming back..... Will it improve or is the end nigh for this industry?

It went to pot a long time ago, it's just they they've successfully managed to make it worse, much worse in your absence. Rolleyes
14-08-2017 14:10

(13-08-2017 19:18 )t-belltosin Wrote:  Not sure if this is quite the tight place to make this comment...but a lot of people here complaining about the shows now being boring etc, which they definitely are compare to the good old days where girls gave 10x better performances.

However, I do think we look at this from a very one sided viewpoint. The other day a producer from BS said in the website chatbox that shower shows will be rare now because they didn't bring in that many calls. Now consider the fact that 90% of us want more shower shows. The reason for this imbalance? We all want the shows to push boundaries and give stronger content because we want to be able to get off without having to pay to call.

The shows being as shit as they are now means watching alone is not enough, and so for viewers to get off, they have to call. From a business point of view it clearly makes sense. We all want amazing hardcore shows, but if it results in no one calling because they don't need to...it's not going to happen.

Now you could argue harder and better shows means more calls, but I think the shower shows and the fact i never called in the old days prove that not to be the case.

Just some food for thought.

It could be that something that seems to be popular with 'many' in these parts is less well received in the 'wider world', but, might it (also?) be the case that there are few people, relatively speaking, actually watching any more?

Lamestation's focus is on pervcam, and other paywall 'services', not calls, so they've deliberately reduced the 'regular show' down to a bare minimum (it seems little more than a 'vehicle' for pervcam, now, IMO) - why are they then apparently surprised that relatively few are now calling, even if they do something 'special'? They don't actually expect people (beyond the minority 'enthusiast' demographic Rolleyes ) to continue watching, night after night, on the off-chance that something vaguely interesting might happen i.e. something that might motivate someone to call... do they? Huh Surprised

Of course, that hasn't stopped the hard sell for the phone service - continual phone waving, frequent mic 'encouragement', frequent/repetitive/seemingly endless call gimmicks... bladewave

In summary, provide a shit quality 'main product', as a direct result of the 'premium services' that they are focussed on, but still expect income from the 'traditional show' - A case of Lamestation wanting to 'have their cake and eat it'? Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 16:31 by Censorship :-(.)
14-08-2017 14:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(14-08-2017 13:46 )beresv Wrote:  13:32:13mr.p: Tanya is still going on group! People are loving this! Go find out why! 'Start Pervcam' on Tanya before you miss out!

Big LaughBig LaughBounceBounce annoyed

COME AND GET HER THIS IS YOU FINAL WARNING!!
FINAL CHANCE TO GET HER!
LAST CHANCE!
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

lamestation © 2017

...and yet they wonder why the hatred on here for Rinsestation.
14-08-2017 16:15
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I like Preeti, she has a fantastic body and gorgeous ass but we don't get to see much of either in pov, she just sits up against the wall for her pov sessions these days.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 23:45 by Liverred.)
14-08-2017 23:44
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I think Mica Martinez should be in a stand up set more often she Always puts on a good show in that set!
14-08-2017 23:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV