babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Be honest though with the way BS are going recently they're not fussed about the TV shows. They've changed to cam based operation now. But whilst it's bringing in money they must still be losing it as well as surely the amount of people paying for pervcam can't be the same amount of people who call from sky and freeview. Eventually these shows will show nothing and I mean nothing. They'll be no difference between day & night soon. Also for all those saying Ashley, Dannii, Lori and others are boring at least they show boobs and actually do something for free to entice you to try pervcam others don't. Just my view.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 13:11 by babefan2012.)
12-08-2017 12:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

theres always the switch over solution... i know its not popular. but if we all stop talking about the channel and switch over and stop calling/camming then they would have no option but to change there tune. they want your attention good or bad. so if you ignore them they loose out because there nolonger getting the participation numbers. and at the end of the day its the numbers they worry about. not opinions.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-08-2017 12:51
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Yes, as crap as Lamestation now is, and getting worse on an almost daily basis (or maybe it just seems that way to me, as I rarely bother watching any more Rolleyes ), there must still be people using the services, and so long as that's the case, things are not going to get any better; if anything, they will likely continue to get even worse, as they further push the boundary of what people, in general, are willing to put up with, in their ongoing efforts to cut costs and/or increase income (from ever more expensive 'additional' services).
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 13:40 by Censorship :-(.)
12-08-2017 13:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2017 11:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Not liking the way mtb is now as we are seeing a lot less of the girls on tv, Lucy kept disappearing for 10mins when she was took into private, so a lot of the time lastnight bs only had 2 girls on tv, can't see how this is going to make them money,
If this girl into private is the way they want to go them mtb should always have 2 girls on so there is more chance of a proper TV happening

If that's what MTB is like now I'm ALMOST glad I can no longer see it on FV! A real backward step all in the name of BS lining their coffers! HOW SAD!
12-08-2017 14:20
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

As long as the money's no object brigade ( young footballers a like ) continue to line the pockets of BS, the likes of us will soon have nothing to watch.
12-08-2017 15:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2017 15:00 )derekdas Wrote:  As long as the money's no object brigade ( young footballers a like ) continue to line the pockets of BS, the likes of us will soon have nothing to watch.

Yes that seems to be how it's going!
12-08-2017 16:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Would love to see Ashley doing another longer nude POV tonight on that white backdrop set from last night. Would be great to see Lucy do the same!

AKA Lara Croft
12-08-2017 22:28
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

It's been a mediocre week on BS but at least it's ending on a high point with a pov session from Dannii.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-08-2017 23:56
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Phew... The problems I've had getting back on here.... The nightmare is over... For Now Smile
13-08-2017 13:35
t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

Not sure if this is quite the tight place to make this comment...but a lot of people here complaining about the shows now being boring etc, which they definitely are compare to the good old days where girls gave 10x better performances.

However, I do think we look at this from a very one sided viewpoint. The other day a producer from BS said in the website chatbox that shower shows will be rare now because they didn't bring in that many calls. Now consider the fact that 90% of us want more shower shows. The reason for this imbalance? We all want the shows to push boundaries and give stronger content because we want to be able to get off without having to pay to call.

The shows being as shit as they are now means watching alone is not enough, and so for viewers to get off, they have to call. From a business point of view it clearly makes sense. We all want amazing hardcore shows, but if it results in no one calling because they don't need to...it's not going to happen.

Now you could argue harder and better shows means more calls, but I think the shower shows and the fact i never called in the old days prove that not to be the case.

Just some food for thought.
13-08-2017 19:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV