babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's circle that needs balancing. Providing something to entice people who don't or haven't phoned to phone also has to be done. Harder shows in theory but from what I can tell a lot of the babes don't or won't even on pervcam.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
13-08-2017 20:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

theres a balance mate. between putting on a show that will bring in callers to putting on a show thats so strong that no1 needs to call.
at the moment the shows just dont seem to have that balance and are in favour of not interesting at all.

last time i bothered calling was about january but i stopped for a different reason than tame shows(got sick of being charged for an error that was claimed not to exist but eventually was sorted). but when i decided to call the week before last i just gave up because i lost interest.
after 10 mins of being on hold and the girl on screen i was calling wiggling her phone looking bored for most of that, i hung up.
when i was a regular i got an answer within 1-2 mins if they were busy and straight away if they werent. now... tick tock tick tock... ah fuck it was my reaction.

then i look on the web and see a shadow show replacing the hardcore unleashed shows.
the girl behind the curtain was just gyrating looking about as bored as she could be because she was playing to an empty room. at least when unleashed was a thing the girls brought in callers because you could see who was there and what outfit they were in and how horny they could be.
now having to resorted to blocking the view, they are relying on some 1 will be inquisitive enough to pay to see whos there.

sorry but a shadow show isnt good enough. so much so that moving pictures were invented in the early 1900's and replace them. Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2017 20:15 by HEX!T.)
13-08-2017 20:15
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Saw the curtain show last night and the shadow I saw was like the Austin powers scene!!!! It made me laugh!! I think it was a producer with dildo holding the cam but I just laughed!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
13-08-2017 20:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-08-2017 19:18 )t-belltosin Wrote:  However, I do think we look at this from a very one sided viewpoint. The other day a producer from BS said in the website chatbox that shower shows will be rare now because they didn't bring in that many calls. Now consider the fact that 90% of us want more shower shows. The reason for this imbalance? We all want the shows to push boundaries and give stronger content because we want to be able to get off without having to pay to call.

The shows being as shit as they are now means watching alone is not enough, and so for viewers to get off, they have to call. From a business point of view it clearly makes sense. We all want amazing hardcore shows, but if it results in no one calling because they don't need to...it's not going to happen.
Shower shows alone do not make up for all BS' other scam-worthy failings. It's easy to read "well, people didn't call for shower shows so we won't do them" as the fault of the caller, but what DO BS producers feel is their fault? bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-08-2017 21:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Being so crap as producers that the only job they can get is at BS?
13-08-2017 22:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Are you saying that they loath what they do?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-08-2017 23:38
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ SecretAgent is probably saying the Babestation producers are thick as pigshit, but we knew that already.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
13-08-2017 23:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(13-08-2017 20:31 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Saw the curtain show last night and the shadow I saw was like the Austin powers scene!!!! It made me laugh!! I think it was a producer with dildo holding the cam but I just laughed!!!
with danii harwood?... no mate it was a microphone.
they kept trying to make it look like he was dicking her. but they were just dicking the audience.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 12:35 by HEX!T.)
14-08-2017 12:35
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ like they are dicking the audience now with Tanya behind the curtain. Tanya "I never take my tights off and I will zip up my top when a caller calls"...
14-08-2017 12:51
Charlemagne Offline

What was Tara May doing on a nightshow? Did she forget the time

14-08-2017 12:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV