Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2017 21:31 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 19:15 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  SNIP

You can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't feel sorry for us. In fact you only have to look through their twitter feeds or posts on this forum to find out what they think (we're either freeloaders or sad lonely losers).

Now, be fair, we're also 'breeding ground of hate' mongers, too. Rolleyes Wink

This is a confusion between receptacle and creator. 'Lodestone for hate created by the babes' contempt' would be an entirely correct description. Wink

More outright bile on the other forum though. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 02:19 by ShandyHand.)
10-08-2017 02:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-08-2017 23:21 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 22:41 )poo Wrote:  Sorry just read the last 2 pages are BS closing?

no bs are not closing but the posters on here are going through a period of bs hatred, in their minds bs are the evil corporate entity whose every move is to remove as much money from the customer as possible or at best bs are trying to make money out of us (unlike any other company worldwide who are offering their services for free and would never think up any strategy to maximise their position, ooo no never)

in reality the social and economic climate is changing at pace in adult internet and tv service provision and they can't handle it or simply can't grasp...wait for it...things change, sometimes for the better often for worse

most importantly they think what is said on here is gospel and the channels should take note of the all powerful babe channels forum in reality 90% of babe channels customers ( i.e those that actually spend money on a service not just watch) are unaware of this forum, sorry but its true almighty one

but again its 2017 and if there are more than 20 tweets/internet opinions from the 6 billion population then that opinion is the overriding viewpoint-to the internet generation that is....if only they knew the truth...Big Laugh
there in lies the rub 6 billion potential customers yet the studios can bring in maybe half a dozen per girl per cam per hour. (if there lucky)
the potential market is huge but the channels (all of them) are struggling to bring in new and keep existing customers. that says a lot.

you can biglaugh all you want but the reality is the channels have taken a potentially lucrative idea and milked it for pennies when pounds could have been made.
so IMO its there own fault if there struggling now.
the customers were there, the content wasnt for the most part.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-08-2017 03:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

This is the crux. Free or not. At a time when guys are being expected to spend MORE, the adverts have become a lot LESS enticing. (I'm not talking about body parts here, I mean in terms of sexual energy communicated across the screen by look and performance.) HOW in a month of Sundays is that supposed to work?

The sort of gimmicks BS get up to are actively counterproductive and are making guys wary, when the should be feeling encouraged.

Trouble is punters are more critical and discerning in their assessment of things than the guys on here reguritating 'on message' lines from their fantasy crushes would have us believe. When a guy goes in front of the box, his first thought is not (unless he's a fanboy) yeah I had a great call/cam with her 6 months ago (or whatever). The type of sexual urge we are talking here has more immediacy than that. It is largely concerned with what's in front of the guy here and now. It is a primarily VISUAL based attraction. So what he is more likely to think is 'Is she looking up for it tonight?', 'Is she fucking on it?' or just 'fucking horny bitch'! If we are denied the ability to judge these things by the presentation then you are going to get LESS sales.

And that's the thing: What will really sink the shows in the end is lack of empathy for the customer experience.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 07:28 by ShandyHand.)
10-08-2017 07:20
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

It wouldn't be so bad if some of the pervecams/privates and curtain shows weren't straight-up cons. Some of the girls will entice you onto Perve, but show nothing apart from a slight loosening of their top perhaps, but then string you along to go Private on a promise, and still show absolutely nothing. The cynicism is what fuels the hatred.
10-08-2017 09:06
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Absolutely Bullshit!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

Dannii Harwood is on channel 908 Babestation and I've just been watching her for awhile now. She came on the mic and said that she has a girl caller called Katie.

She started talking on the mic for over 4mins. Now first if I was the caller and the Babe started talking on the mic for over 2mins I would hang up the phone. Cause as a caller you don't want to be wasting your money especially if it costs over £1.50 mins.annoyed

Second thing is that in fact it was NOT A GIRL CALLER CALLING IN TO THE SHOW... How I know that, is that when Dannii asked the girl caller to speak on the phone the girl SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE LEXI LOWE!! WHICH I THINK SHE WAS BACKSTAGE.annoyed

Now I know the sound of Lexi voice because I have called her before and Also she was laughing on the phone. And i too know the sound of Lexi giggles.

SO DONT BULLSHIT US BABESTATION, WE ARE NOT THAT DUMB AND STUPID.annoyed

As this BULLSHIT is going on, you now have Preeti Young on the other two channels 906 and 909. Why Babestation??? Why do you find the need to show the same Babe on across two different channels. Especially when the Nightshows have just started.annoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-08-2017 22:57
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Yes Rex Master if anyone thinks that the fake girl callers are genuine then " Pigs Will Fly Over Scamstation "
10-08-2017 23:01
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(10-08-2017 22:57 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Second thing is that in fact it was NOT A GIRL CALLER CALLING IN TO THE SHOW...

Surprise surprise !!

The girl callers ploy is 8 years old, but you report it as though it's breaking news.

(10-08-2017 22:57 )REX MASTER Wrote:  How I know that, is that when Dannii asked the girl caller to speak on the phone the girl SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE LEXI LOWE!!

How you know that, is that Babestation have been doing the same thing for 8 years.
11-08-2017 00:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Yes it's an advert.
Yes they've always pretended girl callers.
Yes they even had pervecam 3+ years ago, the only difference was it was off to the side and you saw the babe lying full length across the screen above the OSGs and barely moving rather than waist up and barely moving.
So yes it's now worse but can't be a surprise?
Only difference it wasn't pursued so single-mindedly as now?
Everything gets worse and falls apart .
Entropy rules.
Bring on the heat death of the universe
Wink

; No I'm not denying BS is visually less interesting to the casual TV viewer.
Hence less caps.
11-08-2017 00:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

The old adage used to be "Todays freeloaders are potentially tomorrows callers"

It's now more likely to be "Todays freeloaders were yesterdays callers".
11-08-2017 00:55
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(10-08-2017 22:57 )REX MASTER Wrote:  in fact it was NOT A GIRL CALLER

Well Lexi Lowe is a girl. That's probably good enough for most people.
11-08-2017 01:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV