babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-06-2016 13:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Thought there would be a lot more about A Bomb returning to Babestation
"If you've got nothing nice to say, you should say nothing" Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-06-2016 15:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
I recorded Babenation last night hoping to see all of the girls except Dannii!! SORRY! So Preeti was on for the first hour (as is now usual!) and was wearing a nice see through mesh? pink one piece and pants. I thought she suited that colour rather than her normal black! She was very good again and did a fairly good (but brief!) naked climax line! Then Olivia was on for one hour and a half and was very tame but energetic! She was basically topless on and off and did a (topless!) climax line! Not as good as I was expecting. Then Dannii was on for an hour and a half! Wasn't expecting her as its not usually "her" channel! She was very good as usual going naked as always BUT in some ways she is very predictable! Then Cali was on first in the back alley for a very short time and then in the study for most of her slot (just under an hour total). She was a Dom for a few minutes and then was "normal"! She was basically topless on and off and was fairly well covered in black and white. She looked lovely as usual if much more covered than the previous night (BRALESS and in just brief pink pants!) but tends to be very static! So I was hoping to see Hazel Naked unlike the previous night when she hyped things up saying that she wanted to go naked BUT failed to get there! I presume Hazel was a no-show and Dannii replaced her? Pity as apart from Preeti it was another tamish show! Please let me know how the other shows were. Tonight I will probably record Meet the Babes to (hopefully!?) see Beth and Lynda naked!?plus the usual? tame 2-4-1s and Dannii! Never mind I could be wrong; it has been known!!
16-06-2016 09:19
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Danni laughing at the cameraman doing his lame pov from the floor,where do they find these guys.
16-06-2016 23:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I thought I'd try Meet the Babes last night so that I'd see Beth, Dannii and Priya naked plus possibly Lynda also naked (she always goes naked on Meet the Babes!.....) So Priya was n't on; (apparently she had a car accident on the motorway and was shaken up with a broken car according to her Twitter! Take care Priya and hopefully see you again soon) So just 4 girls....
Lynda was on at the start (which is unusual) for an hour and a half in an orange one pice swimsuit: yes she moved her pants down to her ankles (for 3 minutes!!!) and was mainly top/braless BUT she did rub her pussy nicely! Maddie was then on for an hour and a half in the hospital set in black bra, tiny black pants and STOCKINGS! She took her pants off a few times BUT her stockings stayed put! Quite good showing off her landing strip briefly on and off BUT I/WE wish she'd take her stockings off more (or don't put them on in the first place!) Dannii was then on (as usual) for an hour and a half and was....Dannii! She was in a black one piece swimsuit and went fully naked as normal BUT was covered up for quite a bit! She was ok but fairly predictable! So Beth was only on for half an hour at 4.36 in a very brief bikini (as she does!) She went topless early BUT covered up at about 4.50! A bit early! then at 5.00ish Dannii replaced her for the last (TAME) 30 minutes.So a reasonable? tamish show and not one for me to keep! Disappointed that Beth was n't on for longer and that Lynda was n't as good as she can be BUT just hope that Priya improves so that we see her again soon! So how were the other shows re.Beth, Maddie and Lynda? Did I record the wrong show?
17-06-2016 08:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning

Didn't know what to record last night; was hoping to see Kimberley and Delia so decided on Babenation. Beginning to wish I'd chosen Meet the Babes........
So the show started with Lori (as usual) for just over an hour. She did "normal" Lori : naked (except in her listen in line!) and was energetic! Preeti was then on for an hour and a half and was joined by Maddie for the last ten minutes or so. There was brief touching/cuddling! Preeti was quite good;she looked really nice in a black minidress! (A nice change for her!) She did her "usual" show going naked but only fairly briefly! Maddie was then on for a very few minutes solo; she didn't really have enough time to do much ! Kimberley was on next but for only 30 minutes! But she was "probably" the best she's been on Babenation! She was topless very early on and then rolled her black suit down and was braless early. Then for the last 12 minutes!!! she was fully naked and a bit oily! until Lori "pushed" her off!! WTF!1 Lori was then on for another hour in the study and back alley going naked and being the (normal) Lori. Delia was then on for the last hour and only went topless on and off;VERY TAME although we did get close-ups of her lovely big tits! Since she came back with dark hair ( I preferred her blonde) she has been ultra-tame and hasn't gone naked at all!? (I have a recording of her before she left last time (blonde) when she went fully naked and stayed naked for a very long time and got into various positions! I doubt whether that will happen again so will keep that recording for ever.....) Kimberley joined her for (literally) the last 2 minutes of the FV show and they both flashed their tits at 4.58 (the very last seconds of the show!) Delia topless and Kimberley braless! So a reasonable show: BUT why was Kimberley only on for 30 minutes! and replaced by Lori for another hour? I like Lori BUT I would have preferred to have Kimberley (especially naked!) for much longer!
So from looking on this forum it looks like Kimberley was naked (for longer and oilier!) (How long was she naked in total?) on MTB FV. I nearly recorded that show and probably wish I had; but I don't like all the 2-4-1s which seems to be their "trademark" especially as they are now (usually) very tame! So I will keep the recording at least until I get more lengthy naked footage of Kimberley...probably on a night when Lori isn't on!.......BUT Kimberley: WELL DONE! you are now a "nightgirl" and what a lovely busty body you have and with a lovely full arse!! THANKS!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2016 10:19 by trains55.)
18-06-2016 09:54
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

I wish they would end this "2 minute challenge" nonsense.
Only Dannii H has the talent and conversational skills to pull this off successfully - the rest might as well make it a 2 hour challenge!

I.m.o. all the Babestation channels need a complete makeover - production staff / ideas /sets and presenters - they have now fallen well behind the revamped S66. Very disappointing!
18-06-2016 10:54
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,totally agree about two minute challenge. For some reason,Preeti did hers covered up,not really best for a caller to be 'ready'!
18-06-2016 11:39
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The Two Minute Challenge : Thats How Long You Have To Change Channels To Watch Someone Who Isnt Doing These Pointless Two Minute Challenges :-)
18-06-2016 16:51
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Is that the same gimmick I once actually saw them put up a score card up with the babe (Madison on that occasion) 'winning' again the 'loser' punters, yes the PAYING 'loser' punter Rolleyes Blatantly laughing at them right in their face.

Another turn off this channel at the moment.
18-06-2016 18:11
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Does it mean that they are no longer cutting people off mid-call a la "Quick Fire Round" I wonder, if they actually keep going on for more than two minutes ?
18-06-2016 18:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV