RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yes it's Ashley Emma

Piper Niven Superfan
12-06-2016 10:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(12-06-2016 07:21 )trains55 Wrote:  But how were Babestation and Meet the Babes last night?

I only saw about 30 minutes of MTB : Olivia and Preeti sharing the screen. Seemed to be having a bit of a laugh with each other, but as per usual these days they weren't really allowed much in the way of any physical contact : a few slaps of Preeti's arse - one of them sounded like a gunshot and Preeti yelled "OLIVIA !", lol.
12-06-2016 13:45
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(12-06-2016 00:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  Nope. Still bored Wink.

Wink I said nothing predictable, not necessarily the same as anything interesting ! WinkTongue

Preeti was pleading for calls the only bit I saw of her solo.
"You're a man," Surprisedlaugh she said to the producer on mic , "What should I do to get them calling?"
His inspired answer ? "Get in the doggy position".
That didn't seem to work : "What now ?" she said on mic minutes later as presumably all of the call-waiting signs dropped off the board "I gave them my arse and they all disappeared" eekBounce
12-06-2016 13:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So how about last night?
I recorded Babenation and it was.......tamish! It was good to see Priya on for the first hour (braless only) and her twin later on (also topless).Kerrie was on for one and a half hours and went (was allowed to?) go naked for about 30 minutes. Sophie was on for the last hour wearing her (favourite?) black boots which she kept on. She pulled her pants down to her ankles and was virtually naked except for the boots! I expect she went fully naked on Meet the Babes and/or Babestation?
So a very tame show again;I expect I missed "naked" Priya somewhere else!? I presume Jenna was a no-show and that there were just 4 girls. So a bit disappointed with the show BUT there's always tonights GREAT line-up! I think I might record all 3 FV shows; I don't want to miss LEXIE going naked!!!????
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2016 08:45 by trains55.)
13-06-2016 08:29
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-06-2016 08:29 )trains55 Wrote:  So a very tame show again;I expect I missed "naked" Priya somewhere else!?

Saw her briefly knickerless (or should that be briefly briefless ?) in the study set (but still wearing stockings) between 11 - 11:30pm on FV 174 before BSX kicked in, don't know about later on in the night.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2016 20:53 by M-L-L.)
13-06-2016 20:25
301 Offline
Senior Poster

Interestingly you can also watch babestation on HotBird now through the sexysat channnel, they also have a stream on, but is blurry and has lots of dogs.

http://www.freesexysat.com/live/babestation
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2016 22:10 by 301.)
13-06-2016 22:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. So I recorded all 3 FV shows last night BUT did n't keep any! I thought it was an "interesting" night!....So what happened?
LEXIE was on all three shows: expected as it was her first night back as a nightgirl! She was only on for the first hour on Meet the Babes BUT only in 2-4-1s with Amelia and Priya. Not on solo at all BUT at least she was braless showing off her lovely tiny tits with perky nipples!
She was best on Babestation where she was on twice solo and went braless both times.In the second section she was just wearing her pants and joked that no-one had asked her to go bottomless! I think she would have done! Next time!!!?? She was also on in a 2-4-1 with Amelia which was quite tame (normal)
She was also on Babenation for only about 45 minutes as a Mistress! Ugh! SORRY!
PRIYA (on for her second night) was on Babenation once for just an hour and was tamish! She only took her top off after 40 minutes (but was topless early)Her pants were down briefly but she didn't go naked! She was best on Meet the Babes where she was on for about 25 minutes in a 2-4-1 with Lexie. Quite tame as usual. She then did two solo sections where she went naked (fairly briefly) in both. NICE!
I've always preferred her....Then she was on for the last 25 minutes with Ashley in a tame 2-4-1. She wasn't on Babestation at all!
LYNDA was on Babenation for the first hour and twenty minutes and was topless from early on but was very tame! She was on Meet the Babes for about 30 minutes solo and went top/braless and playing with them! She also joined Priya and Ashley at 5.00ish for the "usual" 3-4-1 at the end! She was best on Babestation where she was on for the first hour and a half in her "office" gear.She soon went topless and took her pants off briefly! Not bad BUT not her best!
ASHLEY was on Babenation for just over 1 hour and only went topless! She moved her pants down briefly and really rubbed her pussy area (standing up;side view) ! but she kept her top on! She was on Meet the Babes solo for about 30 minutes (only)! She was wearing the same outfit as above and NO STOCKINGS/TIGHTS! She was topless most of the time and took her top off quite early but put it on at the end of the section. She was also on for the last 25 minutes with Priya and Lynda in the "usual" 3-4-1! She was best on Babestation where she was on twice solo. In her first section she wore a black pvc dress?, seethrough black bra and tiny black pants. She went topless and braless near the end! Her pants also went down a few times BUT she didn't go FULLY naked! Quite good but not her best;quite tame!
AMELIA was on Babenation for the last 40 minutes and was only topless (very briefly) near the start! She was on babestation for only 40 minutes (solo) in a black pvc suit and black pvc boots!l She went braless after 10 minutes BUT then got "dressed" and then topless till the end! A very tame shortish section. She was then on in a 2-4-1 with Lexie which was tame! She only went topless towards the end and covered up soon afterwards! She was best on Meet the Babes where she was on at the start with Lexie in a 2-4-1where they were both braless from the start. She got into various positions as usual. This was for about 35 minutes. She was then on later for 30 minutes in a 2-4-1 with Lynda. She went topless and braless later. Then she stayed on solo for only 29 MINUTES! She was already braless and got into various positions but was VERY tame!
So an interesting show;only Priya went fully naked and not for long! Amelia ALWAYS? goes naked but not last night! All the girls did ok but ONLY ok! The real surprise was how good Lexie was on her "first" night back;more to come: HOORAY! I liked the way she called her tiny tits "Twin Peaks"! And also that Amelia wasn't on much at all compared to normal! She must have been resting a lot:VERY UNUSUAL! So not worth keeping for me: I was hoping for NAKED Lexie, Ashley, Lynda and Amelia!! Never mind.......
14-06-2016 11:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. How did you do last night? Probably better than me!? I recorded Babenation as I usually do and it was TAME except for Preeti! She was on for the first hour wearing blue and black lingerie; a nice change! She went braless early and did (probably) one of her best ever listen in lines! Then she did a tamish 2-4-1 with Ashley for 10 minutes. Ashley then stayed on solo for 18! minutes and was very tame:topless on and off! Hazel was on next for 1 hour and said at the start that she wanted to go naked! BUT she went top/braless on and off and although energetic not what I was expecting/hoping for! She spent a lot of the time taking off/putting on her jacket! BUT not naked at all! Olivia was then on wearing a grey dress! and black underwear, stockings, shoes! She was very energetic as usual in her 30 minute! slot but was only topless on and off! Ashley then came on (again!) for an hour in the same outfit as earlier.She got into various positions but only went topless on and off and did n't even touch her pants at all! Probably her tamest most boring section ever!? Not good! Cali was then on for the last hour of Freeview and started off braless!! just in tiny white and pink pants! She spent most of her section putting on and taking off her bra! But for her she was a bit energetic! Lovely lithe trim body though! So what a tame show! It was only Preeti that was "adventurous"! So I'm just wondering was it generally a tamish night across all the channels or just Babenation? Needless to say I didn't keep my recording! But one good point; unusually all 5 girls were on the show although not for long in some cases!
15-06-2016 08:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thought there would be a lot more about A Bomb returning to Babestation

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-06-2016 13:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: Ck_qFs_UgAAvh7P.jpg:large]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-06-2016 14:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV