Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Errrrrrrrrrr.......... yes Wink.

02-04-2016 22:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schvall Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2016 22:46 )Tractor boy Wrote:  ^ Are you suggesting the channels are just a front to make money

As opposed to what?
02-04-2016 23:04
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^ Playing everything by the book.....nah that won't work.
03-04-2016 19:15
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2016 22:46 )Tractor boy Wrote:  ^ Are you suggesting the channels are just a front to make money, and they don't give two hoots about the viewers whatsoever. eekeekeek

Front, Back & Top to Bottom.
03-04-2016 19:17
Gene73 Offline
Junior Poster

(02-04-2016 20:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^
The channels are ruthless money making machines and are screwing as much money out of all and sundry by fair means or foul. The problem with the 'Calls merit action' babe view is frustrating in the extreme because of the time out rule.
You can choose option 1 to speak to a babe and never actually get through before being timed out due to the limit on either time spent or money spent. So the whole purpose of the call has been defeated from the caller point of view. I fully appreciate the channels don't care about that precisely because it is what they want.
To make money hand over fist.
But I like to think eventually it will get to a point when the viewers say 'Enough is enough - I want value for money and I want visual stimulation worthy of the cost of the call'
Impossible dream bladewave.

Well said sir. Well said.
Or as Mr Dave Best Snr might say "a good point, well made"
03-04-2016 19:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. Just an observation or two!.....

I have recorded the shows regularly when possible mainly BS One (Babenation) as it had been the "raunchiest" BS show. But recently it has been very tame most nights! But when Lori or Preeti are on it it seems much more "risqué" and one wonders (briefly!) if they still have the dutch licence for that channel BUT dont use it all the time! The other two channels were once very tame BUT I recorded Alice on Blue (Meet the Babes) this last week and she was very good;pants well down and really rubbing her pussy! Also a few weeks ago Dannii Harwood did a very good (graphicish!) climax line on Xtra (Babestation) which was almost? like it was on One certainly at the very beginning!

Now something else....
I have loved Ashley Emma for a long time and now she goes "fully" naked at last! Hooray and well done; I knew she would eventually! I have been trying to record this "excellent" event but have failed. I have recorded Blue a few times when she was on thinking that that was the channel where she would be most likely to "perform" but without success! Has she gone naked on Xtra or One? ( I'm guessing not on One!) Please advise which channel to chance my luck with for next time!

I recorded One last night (just in case!) But it was tamer than ever;Jenna took her pants off for a very short time in her short section.Sophie took her pants off for her climax lines BUT not fully naked! And Ashley and Alice were as tame as some girls on Daytime!

So what has happened to One (Babenation)?

Tonight I see Sophie is on again as well as Amelia (another of my busty favourites!) so I'm thinking BSXtra (Babestation) as I know Amelia only rarely goes naked on One ; if indeed she's on that channel at all!

Anyway that's enough of a rant I would be interested in any of your thoughts and suggestions etc.I still like BS as I havent got Sky so it is useful that it is on Freeview most of the evening! Thanks guys.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 21:42 by trains55.)
03-04-2016 21:37
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

First Elite is back on Freeview and then Big Boobies is back on the forum!

What a week!

04-04-2016 01:30
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

(02-04-2016 20:05 )TheProf Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 00:58 )mee Wrote:  Firstly attractive
Secondly actively energetic
Thirdly willing to get naked
Fourthly risky with the cameras

Kerrie Lee and Jenna Hoskings are great at this and exciting to watch as you never know what you will see if you are lucky. I think there are too many of the other girls that are just too lazy or just boring but these two girls are a great template of what a tv babe should be like. I think the should revolve a few of the night girls with the daytime ones to see what they can do. That's just my opinion though.
Dave

Unfortunately this is a Freeloader's preference list.
First (by a long distance) is the ability to talk seductively and at length to the punters on the telephone. That is the whole point of these "Shows".
The 2 you have singled out may be visually entertaining (and I personally favour the delicious Jenna) but are well down the league of money spinners for the channels. Just see what proportion of their shift they are actually speaking to callers, and how long each call lasts.
Sorry - it's the dreaded Call Stats that ultimately count!

Errrr it's on Free view wakey wakey so hence freeloading as opposed to cutting holes in your pockets. Everyone's different. I get a kick out of looking not talking on the phone and listening to fake orgasms Big Grin
04-04-2016 01:48
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(03-04-2016 21:37 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys. Just an observation or two!.....

I have recorded the shows regularly when possible mainly BS One (Babenation) as it had been the "raunchiest" BS show. But recently it has been very tame most nights! But when Lori or Preeti are on it it seems much more "risqué" and one wonders (briefly!) if they still have the dutch licence for that channel BUT dont use it all the time! The other two channels were once very tame BUT I recorded Alice on Blue (Meet the Babes) this last week and she was very good;pants well down and really rubbing her pussy! Also a few weeks ago Dannii Harwood did a very good (graphicish!) climax line on Xtra (Babestation) which was almost? like it was on One certainly at the very beginning!

Now something else....
I have loved Ashley Emma for a long time and now she goes "fully" naked at last! Hooray and well done; I knew she would eventually! I have been trying to record this "excellent" event but have failed. I have recorded Blue a few times when she was on thinking that that was the channel where she would be most likely to "perform" but without success! Has she gone naked on Xtra or One? ( I'm guessing not on One!) Please advise which channel to chance my luck with for next time!

I recorded One last night (just in case!) But it was tamer than ever;Jenna took her pants off for a very short time in her short section.Sophie took her pants off for her climax lines BUT not fully naked! And Ashley and Alice were as tame as some girls on Daytime!

Tonight I see Sophie is on again as well as Amelia (another of my busty favourites!) so I'm thinking BSXtra (Babestation) as I know Amelia only rarely goes naked on One ; if indeed she's on that channel at all!

Anyway that's enough of a rant I would be interested in any of your thoughts and suggestions etc.I still like BS as I havent got Sky so it is useful that it is on Freeview most of the evening! Thanks guys.

I really do believe that since Kerrie-Lee joined BS her very risqué shows have impacted on the other babes!
If you watch the nights when she is on, you will notice all the babes upping their game!
In her absence they revert back to just going through the motions
Test my theory over the next few days. I believe Kerrie-Lee is not in till Thursday?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 15:22 by masterjboy.)
04-04-2016 15:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-04-2016 15:21 )masterjboy Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 21:37 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys. Just an observation or two!.....

Now something else....

I really do believe that since Kerrie-Lee joined BS her very risqué shows have impacted on the other babes!
If you watch the nights when she is on, you will notice all the babes upping their game!
In her absence they revert back to just going through the motions
Test my theory over the next few days. I believe Kerrie-Lee is not in till Thursday?

Hi yes thanks for that. You might have a point;Kerrie-Lee is certainly pushing things! But I'm just surprised that Blue (Meet the Babes) has improved so much recently and also by just how much Ashley and Alice have upped their game! I've always loved them BUT they are now "true" nightshow girls! WELL DONE! As Amelia and Ashley are on tonight I will probably try Blue (Meet the Babes) to try and catch them "naked" and look forward to finding out that they were naked BUT not on Blue!
Thanks again; I look forward to trying your theory out BUT am away from Wednesday till Monday.......
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 21:39 by trains55.)
04-04-2016 21:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV