babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
you keep blaming for bs for the no show BS is not S66 who change there schedules all the time most are set in stone so if louise didnt show its prob because Louise cancelled and you should be tweeting her asking her whats going on not blaming BS because shes not on. they cant hold her at gunpoint to do shows Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-03-2016 07:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Crikey, Beth on FV at 11pm. What is the world coming to..? ...and why has it taken so long to get there? Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-03-2016 08:24
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Good to see Jess W on B-scams again last night Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-03-2016 08:28
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

What happened to channel 906 this morning? No show between 5:00 and 5:30.
31-03-2016 13:00
mee Offline

Ideal Babestation Babe
Firstly attractive
Secondly actively energetic
Thirdly willing to get naked
Fourthly risky with the cameras

Kerrie Lee and Jenna Hoskings are great at this and exciting to watch as you never know what you will see if you are lucky. I think there are too many of the other girls that are just too lazy or just boring but these two girls are a great template of what a tv babe should be like. I think the should revolve a few of the night girls with the daytime ones to see what they can do. That's just my opinion though.
Dave
01-04-2016 00:58
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

How have you not got the Duracell bunny on your list? :-)
02-04-2016 19:47
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2016 00:58 )mee Wrote:  Firstly attractive
Secondly actively energetic
Thirdly willing to get naked
Fourthly risky with the cameras

Kerrie Lee and Jenna Hoskings are great at this and exciting to watch as you never know what you will see if you are lucky. I think there are too many of the other girls that are just too lazy or just boring but these two girls are a great template of what a tv babe should be like. I think the should revolve a few of the night girls with the daytime ones to see what they can do. That's just my opinion though.
Dave

Unfortunately this is a Freeloader's preference list.
First (by a long distance) is the ability to talk seductively and at length to the punters on the telephone. That is the whole point of these "Shows".
The 2 you have singled out may be visually entertaining (and I personally favour the delicious Jenna) but are well down the league of money spinners for the channels. Just see what proportion of their shift they are actually speaking to callers, and how long each call lasts.
Sorry - it's the dreaded Call Stats that ultimately count!
02-04-2016 20:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Well speaking from a personal perspective as a regular caller down the years I will only call if I feel the level of visual stimulus is high enough.
Precisely because I call less then I used to I can only assume that the level of visual stimulus has dropped over time or that I am setting higher demands on babes than other callers for whatever reason.

A stalemate situation has been in play for some while imo on the basis of a growing anti freeloader mentality on the part of babes and channels alike.

Calls merit action v Action merits calls.

The babes increasingly seem to take the view
'I'm not willing to consider anything daring or interesting until loads of people are in the queue and asking me to do stuff'

A lot of viewers and increasingly I have become one of them take the following view.
'I am not willing to call unless and until you (the babe) do something daring and stimulating'.

I have heard babe after babe compound frustration by saying things like

'Unless I get loads of calls my clothes are going back on'
Or
'If you want me to do something then ring up and ask'

The number of times I have rung up in response to that second scenario and made a perfectly polite reasonable request only for it to be declined for little or no good reason is ridiculous.
One night a babe will be allowed to do something, the next they won't. 'Sorry babe I'm not allowed to do that'.

Yeah right but you were last week and probably will again next week bladewave. No consistency whatsoever.

The channels are ruthless money making machines and are screwing as much money out of all and sundry by fair means or foul. The problem with the 'Calls merit action' babe view is frustrating in the extreme because of the time out rule.
You can choose option 1 to speak to a babe and never actually get through before being timed out due to the limit on either time spent or money spent. So the whole purpose of the call has been defeated from the caller point of view. I fully appreciate the channels don't care about that precisely because it is what they want.
To make money hand over fist.
But I like to think eventually it will get to a point when the viewers say 'Enough is enough - I want value for money and I want visual stimulation worthy of the cost of the call'
Impossible dream bladewave.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 20:42 by Snooks.)
02-04-2016 20:31
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^

And they use every known trick to empty everyone who rings in pockets...as was shown a few nights ago using the gremlins in the system ploy knowing full well those in the queue will 99/100 ring back straight away.
02-04-2016 22:38
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^ Are you suggesting the channels are just a front to make money, and they don't give two hoots about the viewers whatsoever. eekeekeek
02-04-2016 22:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV