babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Levi naked on BScams is good with me,the rest have been boring,mellie bex etc. Get the knickers off ladies its tv for wanking.

My only issue with it is it stops at 2am.
23-02-2016 22:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, what a waste of a POV this was from Olivia. All the fault of the nervous lame producer.

We get Lori doing handthong shown on screen, hand thong and close angles from Kerrie, handthong from Amelia at times, Preeti doing almost as much as Lori, and yet Olivia is being tamed????

WTF? Not to mention that they cut away from the POV for almost a minute to show the adverts Rolleyes

Dear producer, can we please see Olivia do handthong like the others are allowed? Those quick bum shots from behind were great, until you ruined it by being a nervous dweeb.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 00:31 by mrmann.)
24-02-2016 00:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-02-2016 22:43 )Landed Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 20:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Why do they need to sort out 945 when bscams is clearly doing well. Also presume your are aiming your "large over the top has beens at mellie d & bex shiner who often appear on it. Fair enough you don't like mellie & bex, but there is no need at all to personally insult them like this

You put names on not me, I never had anyone in mind, clearly you have. .

If i was a good Yorkshire lass like Bex I would be looking to pull your nads off ....... slowly

bex will be pulling your nads off as she isn't from Yorkshire, she's from Coventry Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 01:03 by Rammyrascal.)
24-02-2016 00:55
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

^My mistake I thought she was a Yorkie, to be honest I do not really take that much notice on where the girls are from. I have neither the time or inclination to show the depth of knowledge on a something I spent half sn hour a week watching, I have a life to live

I see you dodged the answering why you plucked the names of those two ladies out of the air ......

Clearly had it on your mind.....

I did not intend or even think of anyone on particular. Still learn when you dig a big hole for yourself ensure you have a ladder long enough to get out.
24-02-2016 13:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

you learn to show respect to the babeshow babes and not personally attack them, calling them munters or "large over the top has beens" which is clearly I aimed at Mellie D & Bex Shiner as I said earlier and I have not therefore dodged answering

No wonder some babeshow babes give this forum a bad reputation when they are being personally insulted/attacked like this

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2016 17:29
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

(24-02-2016 17:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  you learn to show respect to the babeshow babes and not personally attack them, calling them munters or "large over the top has beens" which is clearly I aimed at Mellie D & Bex Shiner as I said earlier and I have not therefore dodged answering

No wonder some babeshow babes give this forum a bad reputation when they are being personally insulted/attacked like this

You seem to have a problem with basic English, I was being general not personal.

How can you state I aimed my remarks at those two ladies, I have not and they never entered my head but clearly it entered yours and you proceeded to name them.

You are now starting to bore me, please keep to your end of the pool and I will mine. Mine will be harder as you seem to post on every thread ....................
24-02-2016 18:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Let it go, Rammy. It's just another newbie trying to make a name for himself Rolleyes
24-02-2016 18:26
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Have to say the improvement in BS daytime over the last 3 months has been great bringing back Morgan and Rosie has helped they have a lineup to almost rival S66 Daytime now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-02-2016 19:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-02-2016 18:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Let it go, Rammy. It's just another newbie trying to make a name for himself Rolleyes

Spot on, trying to make a name for himself. just don't like forum members personally insulting either babeshow babes or other forum members

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 20:19 by Rammyrascal.)
24-02-2016 20:02
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

like the addition of the mirror on the office set ashley working it well Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-02-2016 23:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV