babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The Only Shower @ MK Play On The Football Pitch Down The Road From The Studios Smile
22-02-2016 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(22-02-2016 10:35 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Bs already have a shower set, but it is never used on bs, and only once in a blue moon on unleashed.

That is because the shower set is in the building used by Unleashed across the car park from the building used for the TV sets!
Also water based sets are not used very often because the call rates tumble when they are!
23-02-2016 04:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-02-2016 02:37 )snookered147 Wrote:  BS do need to bring some new sets into the equation for sure.
The return of the shower and oil based paddling pool would be a start. A jacuzzi set would be fun too.

They used the oil paddling pool on BSU last week so its still around, am surprised to they have not put kerrie in it yet

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-02-2016 11:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

That paddling pool has seen some action still got the oiled Paige and Tiffany 241 in it implanted in my head Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-02-2016 12:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(23-02-2016 04:43 )ColinRB Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 10:35 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Bs already have a shower set, but it is never used on bs, and only once in a blue moon on unleashed.

That is because the shower set is in the building used by Unleashed across the car park from the building used for the TV sets!
Also water based sets are not used very often because the call rates tumble when they are!

^ Could I ask where you heard/read this information so that it's context can be judged? Not having a go I just think some detail is required when invoking the dreaded call stats! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-02-2016 12:12
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe an odd new set would be nice, the TV chat leaders need to maintain there postition at the top. Adding Kerri was inspired, Jada back all good I only wish they would sort out 945 channel.

Why not have dedicated to new talent and even some older talent that looks good. We need a cougar channel with a variety of girls not just large over the top has beens ..............
23-02-2016 20:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Why do they need to sort out 945 when bscams is clearly doing well. Also presume your are aiming your "large over the top has beens" comment at mellie d & bex shiner who often appear on it. Fair enough you don't like mellie & bex, but there is no need at all to personally insult them like this

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 01:08 by Rammyrascal.)
23-02-2016 20:27
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(23-02-2016 20:02 )Landed Wrote:  Why not have dedicated to new talent and even some older talent that looks good. We need a cougar channel with a variety of girls not just large over the top has beens ..............

945 was the channel for new talent - Babestation Starlets, it wasn't deemed a success, hence the problems now.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
23-02-2016 20:27
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(23-02-2016 12:12 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 04:43 )ColinRB Wrote:  

^ Could I ask where you heard/read this information so that it's context can be judged? Not having a go I just think some detail is required when invoking the dreaded call stats! Smile

All of my information comes from babes when talking to them at the station!
Ella tells me there are two buildings and it seems if you are working in one they don't like you visiting the other, unless it's to retrieve belongings!
I think Olivia told me about water sets, was when I asked her if she could use one, it might have been at a different station but no station seems to like using them too much!
The call stats might be dreaded but the excel spreadsheet is king and if you don't make your call minutes that are expected in that time slot, you will be asked why!
Information also from a babe!
It's not just the number of callers chatting to a babe that matters, it's more the number of callers listening to the call spending money!
The babes are not there to put on a sexy show, they are only there to generate income for the company!
23-02-2016 22:19
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

(23-02-2016 20:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Why do they need to sort out 945 when bscams is clearly doing well. Also presume your are aiming your "large over the top has beens at mellie d & bex shiner who often appear on it. Fair enough you don't like mellie & bex, but there is no need at all to personally insult them like this

You put names on not me, I never had anyone in mind, clearly you have. .

If i was a good Yorkshire lass like Bex I would be looking to pull your nads off ....... slowly
23-02-2016 22:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV