Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hmmm. That didn't last long; now Lori's on FV & $ky again! Huh

Are they getting ideas from SIN TV, where no sooner has a babe appeared on a stream, that they're gone again, then appear on a different stream a while later, only to disappear before you know it...? Sad
06-05-2015 01:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-05-2015 01:06 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 17:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Could I please appeal to DJNES to get another meeting set up...

What’s the point? Do you really expect anything different from the last time's lame-ass 'we're great, 'Ofcon' are great, everything’s great, laughing off criticism...' answers?

It's a dialogue. Better than none. And as you say, at the least, people tend to show their true colours even when they are intent on PR.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-05-2015 08:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(06-05-2015 01:17 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Hope you're happy! Now Lori's exclusive to $ky! annoyed

Seems that there wasn’t enough babe hopping, so now they're switching babes between platforms - Lori FV exclusive for 50 minutes, with Beth on $ky, then 'switch', Lori on $ky, Beth on FV annoyed

It's as though they are doing their utmost to piss people off!

What bullshit are they going to come up with next?? annoyed

Perhaps, if they put as much effort into putting on some decent channels, as they seem to in coming up with ideas to fuck things up, they might actually be worth watching, and they might actually make some money at the same time? Surprised
Just to clarify,i have never stated that Lori should only be on Sky,my issue is and has always been the recent decision to allow Freeview show on BS1 to be stronger than it is on Sky after midnight,they have tried a few things to resolve the situation,firstly they tried using two cameras,but their latest plan is much worse,we are now being told by osg that another babe is available and sometimes what sort of stint was being done but as it was only visable on Freeview this has only served to make things worse in my view.in summary all i want is for things to go back to how it was with all platforms showing the same strength of show.

im always open to positive change
06-05-2015 10:22
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I can see how people who only have Freeview or Sky are getting frustrated with the split channel thing.
I have to say it worked for me the other day when I was able to watch Mica for over an hour on satellite, knowing she would never have been on for so long if Lori hadn't been occupying the same channel on Freeview. It wasn't actually one of Mica's better sessions IMO, but still far far preferable to being harangued by Lori for the same length of time (actually that would never have happened)!
06-05-2015 15:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ You can see what BS are trying to get to long-term: Greater variety for the caller, more revenue streams, better use of their capacity, greater demand for the pay streams and so on.

A regrettable by-product of this seems to be they are ticking a fair few regular viewers off while they are experimenting with this stuff. (I can only assume that not all feeds are being made available online atm because their plans are not yet finalised and there is still some data capturing to be done whilst they are TV-only.)

Unfortunately, BS probably see that as small fry in terms of what they are trying to achieve.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-05-2015 15:30
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Don't get me started on last nights show. If what bs want to achieve is piss people off then they have succeeded with me. annoyed
06-05-2015 21:01
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Why is Cali only available on Naughty Chat on the Web Streams and Not available for Ordinary Chat?

Have to use expensive 09 numbers or a Mobile Short Code number!

Now its gone completely!
06-05-2015 21:14
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Coming Soon : Babestation Velcro : The Rip Off Channel Smile
06-05-2015 22:15
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(06-05-2015 10:22 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Just to clarify,i have never stated that Lori should only be on Sky,my issue is and has always been the recent decision to allow Freeview show on BS1 to be stronger than it is on Sky after midnight,they have tried a few things to resolve the situation,firstly they tried using two cameras,but their latest plan is much worse,we are now being told by osg that another babe is available and sometimes what sort of stint was being done but as it was only visable on Freeview this has only served to make things worse in my view.in summary all i want is for things to go back to how it was with all platforms showing the same strength of show.

My apologies, jimmyt73, I forgot to put a Rolleyes after the annoyed to make clear that I wasn't actually blaming you! Rolleyes

Last night was the first time, IME, that they did a 'babe swap', but only for 10-15 minutes or so; don't know what the point of it was, but I'm sure it makes sense to those 'sharp minds' in charge at the asylum, sorry, Babestation Rolleyes

Also, thinking about it, $ky have exclusive content every night, given that TS1 doesn't start on FV until 23:00, and runs until 23:00, due to the bullshit known as BSX, then back on again at 00:00. Sad

Strangely, all of this isn't about nudity, as some thought a few weeks back; Lori has been naked on Xtra and Blue, every night she has been on over the last couple of weeks, though the TS (FV exclusive) nudity is slightly less boring than that of other channels! Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 23:16 by Censorship :-(.)
06-05-2015 23:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another frustrating night of Sky best stint exclusion,thankfully no such problems at Sin which was free to view and available to all,even those who dont have Sky could watch online as a web feed had been provided,are you listening BS bosses because with the current splitting policy there was prescious little proper visual content last night on BS1 again!!!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
08-05-2015 09:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV