babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

covkid Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Let's guess who is desperately waving a phone on BS1?
06-01-2015 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(05-01-2015 22:54 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Lori could have her very own soap opera...... Lorioaks
Smile

Good idea. And a spin off could be a reality series about her local taxi company, entitled 'Lori Driver'.
06-01-2015 00:22
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile Enjoyed a nice teasing session by Cali in the office on Xtra earlier and now Beth. Smile

(Sorry to interrupt, I'll let this thread get back to its main purpose of Lori-bashing now.)
06-01-2015 00:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Lori is really taking some heat she is great once she is not having to sell all the time. Blame the production
06-01-2015 01:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Yet another poor excuse of a 241 earlier on,neither performer was aloud to interact much at all,the last one had a cameraman who panned away during interaction so i can only assume there was no cameraman tonight,im starting to think that BS is deliberately taming its BS1 output to meet OFCOM standards effectively rendering their Dutch license and the supposed freedom it brings pointless,apart from the false climaxing i doubt OFCOM would be able to find it in breach for anything based on the strength or lack of it for their recent output,in summary unless the babes can do more than sit side by side dutch regulation and any 241s are pointless,maybe they should consider going dutch on all bs channels so we dont end up with producers who dont show any consistency in terms of what their performers can be filmed doing,perhaps relaunch 945 as a second dutch channel specifically for 241s and not as BS1 has been run,to be an informercial built around one or two babes to advertise a channel that over a third of its potential audience cant watch without website membership,though from some of comments i have read,im not missing much anyway.i had hoped for an improvement in all aspects of BS in 2015,but the signs dont look promising so far.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
06-01-2015 03:54
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Ok, what I'm about to say will send shockwaves through the whole forum Important

Now I might be wrong, I didn't watch the whole night, just had a flick round a few times...... but........well, I seemed to me.......... and, as I said, I could be wrong.......... it seemed like............... Lori didn't get much screen-time last night eek shocked
06-01-2015 08:46
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Just to clarify, my original post was about improvements which could be made for 2015, I agree with Broncobilly, blame the production team!
06-01-2015 12:49
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2015 08:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Ok, what I'm about to say will send shockwaves through the whole forum Important

Now I might be wrong, I didn't watch the whole night, just had a flick round a few times...... but........well, I seemed to me.......... and, as I said, I could be wrong.......... it seemed like............... Lori didn't get much screen-time last night eek shocked

Nah it must have been a dream Smile
06-01-2015 14:08
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

From the BSX blog:

'Happy New Year from me and a hearty ‘thank you’ to Les who has been tirelessly updating the blog and is now moving on to other pastures leaving me to take the reigns once again. I will be bringing another assistant along soon as there is little time for me between doing photo and video shoots with the girls to find time to stay on top of the blog so I might be late once in a while or away as was the case this past week, so always keep your eyes on the bsx blog twitter feed as I will update that too If I can’t always get to the Site Blog.'

Explains why we havent been seeing the BS Blog being updated with the daily schedule.
06-01-2015 14:24
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I expect with Les Dennis now getting regular work on corrie he has had to give up updating the bs blog because he doesn't have the time. Smile
06-01-2015 14:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV