babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The worst climaxers are Preeti/Lori,the look on the faces tells a million tales of fakeryness..... if you are just about to climax you don't go on the mic to state this.... more over the hill than Benny hill Smile
05-01-2015 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Get rid of the climax sessions Bounce
If you dont like when the girl you fancy is having a wank on bs1,wait an hour and the same girl will be on bs2 or blue!

My only fault with these fingering solos is the men dont fuck them,madison might like it better that way Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 18:19 by forumdude.)
05-01-2015 18:18
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

At the end of the day I personally think the climax sessions are horrendous but like 'admiral decker' said they are obviously doing well. So probably don't expect BS to finish them or even die them down.
05-01-2015 18:48
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I can see why some would find the climax sessions boring,but although have been enjoying them i have noticed that some babes are more commited to them than others,Beth,Leigh and Maddie are good and always look convincing but Lori and Preeti have seemed less keen,during one from Lori last night she stopped and seemed more interested in talking to the crew than what she was supposed to be portraying,one thing about these lines is they only need one babe so are probably very cost effective,but i do think they have been used too much recently,particularly over Christmas,i think i counted eleven across two consecutive nights,i like them but its far too many,in regard of 241s there has only been one proper one since the anniversary night,although the pairing was ok,the way it was filmed looked amateurish and jittery,in summary if the climax are to stay i hope whoever does them makes an effort to make look as realistic as possible,and if they are going to do proper 241s give the performers a producer who is prepared to film some interaction rather edit it out without just cause,
ps glad to see a reduction in bsx advertising on 906.

im always open to positive change
05-01-2015 20:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

For the climax lines to work you need the right girls who can put on an uninhibited performance, my top three would be Beth, Maddie and Delia.
05-01-2015 20:31
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(05-01-2015 14:09 )lacey_fan Wrote:  BS1 is extremely boring. These climax stints are ridiculous, they are on every night with Lori, Preeti and Beth. 2-4-1's have just been abandoned which baffles me. The climax concept was good at first but doing it every night has simply caused most viewers to grow bored of it I assume. I also have no ideas why they don't want Caty and Mica to do a 2-4-1, they schedule them together but for some reason they keep them away from each other.

The sets are BORING:
BS1-Platform
BSXtra- Office
BS Blue-Platform with 3 girls crammed on

You do realise that if we don’t get at least 2hrs of slapstick from Lori on BS1 every time she’s on then Babestation will go out of business. Rolleyes

I don’t know if they have a pre-production meeting before the shows but if they do I imagine they would go something like this:

Producer A: "So lads what are we going to do tonight then?"
Producer B: "Same as last night"
Producer A: "OK that’s that sorted then. Dominos? Then knock one out over Lori?"
Producer B: "Hell Yeah!"

Rinse. Repeat Rolleyes

The Caty/Mica thing I mentioned in Mica’s thread - 2-4-1 TV stints are ideal promotion for their webcam shows. It’s a no brainer really. Rolleyes

There were two girls put together on BS Blue the other night with the OSG ‘come and have a threesome’ - I thought yeah, one of my biggest fantasies is to have a threesome with two women who can’t touch each other. Rolleyes

(05-01-2015 16:11 )elgar1uk Wrote:  It will be interesting to see whether the novelty wears off after a while or whether the climax line is something for the long term. Since most callers are supposed to be casual callers there may always be enough interest in the climax line idea to keep it going forever, but I can't help thinking it will run out of steam eventually.

Even taking into account the fairly ridiculous visual of a naked / half naked woman humping thin air in a variety of positions the climax lines are black comedy at its finest. They are so OTT that I can only presume the majority of guys like to have a laugh while they’re knocking one out. Rolleyes

In the promo for Lori’s 3 climax videos the other night one clip she looked like she was having convulsions and the other in the alleyway it looked like she was doing some kind of Native American War Dance. Rolleyes

I thought she was auditioning for an adult situation comedy. Rolleyes

Who else loves the Rolleyes emoticon? Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
05-01-2015 20:46
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Are we sure F...... Ofcom haven't stuck the proverbial oar in where the 241's are involved... they sure disappeared quickly enough... leaving us with these crackpot fake orgasm lines.... See Lori Orgasm 3 times in less than a minute at a cost of £4.50..who is really getting screwed?
05-01-2015 21:39
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If Lori was auditioning for a adult sitcom it must have been no sex please we're British.
05-01-2015 21:48
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Lori could have her very own soap opera...... Lorioaks
Smile
05-01-2015 22:54
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ Not sure about that but on occasions this channels slogan should be

" BABESTATION - the babe channel where our girls talk about having phone sex rather than actually having phone sex."

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
05-01-2015 22:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV