Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I just want to make a complaint
It's now 12 past midnight and Beth hasn't been on freeview yet, I am having to watch online and my internet is bloody slow tonight.
04-01-2015 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I thought it was just me - my internet has also been like wading through treacle most of the night.

My bet would be Beth will replace Caty Cole on Xtra - she's been in that office for quite a while now and I would have thought she'll be due a break soon.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 01:26 by M-L-L.)
04-01-2015 01:23
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

BS1 is extremely boring. These climax stints are ridiculous, they are on every night with Lori, Preeti and Beth. 2-4-1's have just been abandoned which baffles me. The climax concept was good at first but doing it every night has simply caused most viewers to grow bored of it I assume. I also have no ideas why they don't want Caty and Mica to do a 2-4-1, they schedule them together but for some reason they keep them away from each other.

The sets are BORING:
BS1-Platform
BSXtra- Office
BS Blue-Platform with 3 girls crammed on

The gym has disappeared, the sauna is only used on BS Unleashed. The bed set is used rarely, the massage table set(best set IMO) has also disappeared. Also recently there is no oil usage, only Maddie and Jada are always up for using oil. I want Preeti and Beth drenched in oil, heck I cant even remember the last time Lori used oil but I do know when Lori does use oil she is so hot.

To me seems like Babestation like going back to old ways. They said they moved to MK to allow for more sets yet they have gone back to using only 2 sets. They started Starlets to allow new babes to shine, again they went back on their word and cancelled it fairly early.

To sum up I think new sets, bring back 2-4-1's, limit climax stints, more oil shows for Preeti, Beth and Lori. If they do all of these things 2015 will be a good year for BS.
05-01-2015 14:09
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

As an avid viewer of beautiful Beth who watches all her night shows I can only recall her using oil three times in 2014. Hopefully these statistics will improve in 2015, I love oiled up babes. Tongue
05-01-2015 14:21
Digital Dave Away
Retired

One thing I think they really must attend to this year is the picture quality - the resolution is way behind all the other channels (even Xpanded) and just makes their channels look cheap and nasty.
05-01-2015 14:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think bs also needs to use 945 again. ever since startlets finished it has just duplicated one of their other channels (906, 908 or 909) use it as a 4th channel and spread the babes out and probably as a result not get 3 babes crammed on 1 bed like bs often does now

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2015 14:27
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-01-2015 14:09 )lacey_fan Wrote:  These climax stints are ridiculous, they are on every night with Lori, Preeti and Beth.

Ridiculous but lucrative.

One girl alone can get through 4 climax lines a night, so they obviously have a winning formula at the moment.

As you said yourself, THEY ARE ON EVERY NIGHT. That should tell you how successful they are.

Good for Babestation that they have found something which works so well for them.
05-01-2015 16:04
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

It will be interesting to see whether the novelty wears off after a while or whether the climax line is something for the long term. Since most callers are supposed to be casual callers there may always be enough interest in the climax line idea to keep it going forever, but I can't help thinking it will run out of steam eventually.
05-01-2015 16:11
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(05-01-2015 16:04 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 14:09 )lacey_fan Wrote:  These climax stints are ridiculous, they are on every night with Lori, Preeti and Beth.

Ridiculous but lucrative.

One girl alone can get through 4 climax lines a night, so they obviously have a winning formula at the moment.

As you said yourself, THEY ARE ON EVERY NIGHT. That should tell you how successful they are.

Good for Babestation that they have found something which works so well for them.

Lacey fan is right though, these climax shows really are crap.
05-01-2015 16:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

it all depends on what babes you want to see doing climax shows though, im happy to watch Sophie H, Sophie P, Delia and Lacey if she ever comes back do them, would i want to see them do climax shows all the time like Lori, Preeti and Beth do? no of course not i'd get bored of it, i watch BS far less now than i used to do which is a good thing
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 16:52 by Joey 27.)
05-01-2015 16:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV