babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

the fat parky Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-12-2014 15:28 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Is there a sensible reason why the technician can't start the logging in process 3 minutes before she appears so it is ready for her?

My theory is that it's Lori's own idea. I think she likes to get 3 minutes of advertising herself in before her shift clock starts ticking. Possibly a clever strategy?
05-12-2014 15:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

you people be crazy! Bounce

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-12-2014 15:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2014 15:28 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  When she comes on screen and then has to point out a countdown clock until her phone is logged in. Is there a sensible reason why the technician can't start the logging in process 3 minutes before she appears so it is ready for her?

Yes it so all the numptys will start dialling and get the girl at home option and so they will try again and again and BS and the phone company get all of those 2£ a time connection fees Wink ive known that the phone not to be logged in "Accidently " for up to 5 mins and the girls looking a right pleb trying to get callers when there are callers who cant get thru cos the phone isnt logged in

thats trick one of the BS101 how to fleece your callers

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 16:03 by HannahsPet.)
05-12-2014 16:00
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-12-2014 15:28 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Is there a sensible reason why the technician can't start the logging in process 3 minutes before she appears so it is ready for her?

Yes - the sensible reason is that the logging in process doesn't take 3 minutes anyway.

It only takes a couple of seconds to log a phone in. The 3 minute countdown isn't the reality of how long it takes - it's just a dramatic device.
05-12-2014 16:04
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

This phone logging in and out nonsense is just another scam by Babestation. This idea of logging in and out has also increased quite a bit recently, the babes I think are being asked to plug this scam through the mic more and more recently. Even though I'm not a fan of Lori she is just one of babes who can prove to be a popular asset when conducting this scam.
05-12-2014 16:18
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

keep up the fight brothers #wenevercall #justicefortori
05-12-2014 16:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

im sure its not just down to money and business, Lori is one of the longest serving "hardest working" girls at BS, i use the term work loosely btw and BS clearly have a lot of loyalty to her, but if they don't give someone else a chance then nothing will change, im sure there are babes who would work the amount of shifts Lori does, but i want to know who is calling Lori cos hardly anyone on here is voting for her in the ultimate babe of the year competition, are people on this forum so different to the general public? im sure there are regular watchers of BS that don't use this forum they aren't all just causal viewers, maybe the thousands of Lori fans don't post on here?

BS could sign the very popular Electra Morgan and they still wouldn't put her on BS1 at midnight if Lori was on the same night, there's no point in putting Electra on BS1 at 4am of course she won't get that many calls at that time, if they put electra on 4 nights a week at midnight on BS1 im sure her calls stats will be very good cos BS1 is the best BS channel and people will call a girl that's on the best channel surely, what would Lori's call stats be like if she was on BS blue for a long time with 2 other girls? not better than a naked babe on BS1 surely?

this Lori debate has flared up again cos she has been on a hell of a lot recently but im not singling her out, as i said yesterday i don't even like Beth being on too much and im a Beth fan, but BS is a business of course and some will get more screen time than others, however i do believe BS have their faves and will stick them on screen for ages regardless, a bit like when a football manager puts his favorite players in the first team when the fans want to see a player who's on the bench in the first team, football is a business too but the boss clearly has loyalty to some of his players or a long serving player
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 16:41 by Joey 27.)
05-12-2014 16:39
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

I guess at the end of the day its the perfect business idea. Babestation found a winning formula:

Naked Lori + lots of quickfire rounds + constant logging in and out + clearing phone lines = ££££ for Babestation.

Reflecting on my previous rants about Lori perhaps I was wrong, I think more blame should be placed on Babestation for running this scam and the many callers who fall for it.

Thats the last I have to say on that topic.

[Image: W1KGgZk.png]

I know things wont change but just wanted to see what others thought.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 17:37 by lacey_fan.)
05-12-2014 16:56
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(05-12-2014 15:13 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 15:06 )Joey 27 Wrote:  you need to stop talking to people in that rude tone

Saying that Lori will have the best call stats as she is on screen more than anyone else is clearly a ridiculous comment.

I'm just pointing out that it's a ridiculous comment, that's all.
How is it ridiculous to say a girl who is on six hours a night would surely have more callers than one who is only on for three ? Don't get so worked up about other people's posts, you may end up capsizing your dinghy.
05-12-2014 17:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-12-2014 16:39 )Joey 27 Wrote:  a bit like when a football manager puts his favorite players in the first team when the fans want to see a player who's on the bench in the first team, football is a business too but the boss clearly has loyalty to some of his players or a long serving player

i think you hit it on the head there mate, bs know that every time they put her on bs1 she will score a goal ie get the call stats they want, and as lond as she keeps scoring on one on the subs bench known as bs blue is ever going to get the call even though i am sure give the same chance could match her

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-12-2014 20:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV