babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-12-2014 14:53 )Joey 27 Wrote:  how ironic that Lori and Preeti aren't on tonight

Why is that ironic?

Surely they are just saving their big hitters for nights that aren't so crowded.
05-12-2014 14:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2014 14:55 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 09:48 )Tractor boy Wrote:  All things being equal Lori will have the best call stats as she is on screen more than anyone else.

You need to put your brain into gear.

The software they use to calculate call stats works out how many call minutes each girl achieves per minute of screen time. That's why the phones have to be 'logged in'.
you need to stop talking to people in that rude tone, you do realize these are just wank channels don't you, you seem to talk way to much about the business side of things, are you even a fan of Lori im just curious to know?
05-12-2014 15:06
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(05-12-2014 08:48 )ultra07 Wrote:  we have 12 girls listed for babestation on Friday night , so by my calculation that's 3 channels all going to be doing 4-4-1

Don't forget that 5 of those girls are also appearing on BabestationX, so you won't get anything like 12 on Babestation at the same time.
05-12-2014 15:08
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-12-2014 15:06 )Joey 27 Wrote:  you need to stop talking to people in that rude tone

Saying that Lori will have the best call stats as she is on screen more than anyone else is clearly a ridiculous comment.

I'm just pointing out that it's a ridiculous comment, that's all.
05-12-2014 15:13
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

With regards to Lori's stats and phone logging, if anything, she is the one who is the hardest done by, as it always seems to take at least three minutes plus messing around time before her phone is actually available at the start of each of her stints. I may be wrong (and I am sure I will be told if I am) but most other girls don't have to wait that long.
Just think of all the wasted minutes she must rack up in one night. Poor thing.
05-12-2014 15:13
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(05-12-2014 15:13 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  it always seems to take at least three minutes plus messing around time before her phone is actually available at the start of each of her stints.

You mean 3 minutes after her phone is logged in or before?
05-12-2014 15:23
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

When she comes on screen and then has to point out a countdown clock until her phone is logged in. Is there a sensible reason why the technician can't start the logging in process 3 minutes before she appears so it is ready for her?
05-12-2014 15:28
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2014 15:13 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 15:06 )Joey 27 Wrote:  you need to stop talking to people in that rude tone

Saying that Lori will have the best call stats as she is on screen more than anyone else is clearly a ridiculous comment.

I'm just pointing out that it's a ridiculous comment, that's all.
is it? perhaps BS should put a so called lesser babe on BS1 from midnight till about 1:15am 4-5 times a week and if their call stats are no where near as good as Lori's then i'll concede defeat, of course some babes don't want to work 4-5 times a week so im not blaming BS or Lori for that
05-12-2014 15:29
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-12-2014 15:28 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  When she comes on screen and then has to point out a countdown clock until her phone is logged in.

You've missed the point completely. Important Important

I feel as though I'm explaining the obvious, but Lori's on screen minutes ONLY START when her phone is logged in. So those 3 countdown minutes aren't being recorded at all and aren't logged in her stats.
05-12-2014 15:39
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Isn't Lori also on the channel which is usually the highest cost for a call? I don't think anyone on this forum has ever been able to say categorically what measurements BS use but whatever stats they use I would suggest it's the combination that provides most income for BS for the least cost.
So a combination of call cost, average call length, concurrent callers (callers in the queue or on listen in mode etc) will probably be components.
I would guess that the measures are different between Days and Nights so a long call length might be more valued on Days where call density is lower than on nights where it could lead to a higher rate of call termination if callers in the queue don't feel it worth waiting so hang up. I'm sure BS will know what they rate as a good performance by a girl on average call length. I'd also be very surprised if length of screen time is not taken into account.
I would suggest that whatever our individual views are of specific girls the bosses measure loyalty by money and nothing more.
I also wonder if the anti Lori brigade on here are so vocal that the fans of Lori keep quiet and simply call her and enjoy her performances.
Finally if you do have to pay more to call a girl who is on BS1 rather than Blue and she gives exactly the same excellent performance then who is the winner?
05-12-2014 15:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV