babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
if someone from the ex-BS crew could hint at the kind of average calls per hour BS usually pulls in, it might settle down the brewing war that some people seem to predict. BS is in a different league to other channels in this regard, i'm pretty damn sure. I find it funny that people do compare some channels, when they are almost in a different business Tongue

BS can be compared and contrasted with Storm & Xpanded in my eyes, as they are most similar in the areas that matter, quick fire call volumes and queues. This is why BS adjusted it's prices and why it cares more about Xpanded than s66 as a competitor.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 15:52 by RatedR.)
03-07-2014 15:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darius Offline
Banned

(03-07-2014 15:48 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 15:22 )J T Wrote:  She's lasted for 5 years as BS can't be arsed to shift her. It's clear she should move as it sounds like a lot of babes will be returning so it falls to those babes already at BS to make a decision to move or stay, and the longest serving ones are the most likely to be hit.

Length of service is not really relevant. How much they make for BS and themselves is they key. The clue to earnings is screen time. So if a girl makes BS lots of money then she gets more screen time. If girls are likely to leave I'd start to look at those who are on screen less than the others as the candidates

The longer they serve, the more tired they are and the more likely they are to quit at the next opportunity.

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
03-07-2014 15:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2014 15:22 )J T Wrote:  She's lasted for 5 years as BS can't be arsed to shift her. It's clear she should move as it sounds like a lot of babes will be returning so it falls to those babes already at BS to make a decision to move or stay, and the longest serving ones are the most likely to be hit.

Seems like you must have some inside information for you to be so knowledgable. You must know I guess whether or not her call stats are low or how few listeners she has at any one time compared to the girls you want or expect to see on the channels?
03-07-2014 16:04
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(03-07-2014 15:50 )RatedR Wrote:  if someone from the ex-BS crew could hint at the kind of average calls per hour BS usually pulls in, it might settle down the brewing war that some people seem to predict. BS is in a different league to other channels in this regard, i'm pretty damn sure. I find it funny that people do compare some channels, when they are almost in a different business Tongue

BS can be compared and contrasted with Storm & Xpanded in my eyes, as they are most similar in the areas that matter, quick fire call volumes and queues. This is why BS adjusted it's prices and why it cares more about Xpanded than s66 as a competitor.

It's not something i'm probably at liberty to share (never did read the NDA part of the contract...). All i can say is there were nights when you had to start dialling before the show aired to speak to the girl of your choice. Best show i has was a late babe 3-4am on Babecast with Emily Stupple. We had a visual on how many people were coming in, and after 5 mins it crashed.

Found out the next day the provider was having to make upgrades as the system couldn't handle the amount of people calling in and couldn't display them.

Classic times.

Personally, i wouldn't consider any of the shows competitors at this time, pricing means nothing if the girls are grim (Storm), picture quality is shocking (S66) or they employ ex F1 Drivers. (Xpanded).

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 16:55 by DJ NES.)
03-07-2014 16:30
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2014 15:53 )J T Wrote:  The longer they serve, the more tired they are and the more likely they are to quit at the next opportunity.

We shall see but on that basis it does not need a new babe to arrive does it!
03-07-2014 16:36
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It could mean each girl is on less often this is even happening now we haven't seen Maddie for over a week and it must be a month since Tori was on.
03-07-2014 17:27
Darius Offline
Banned

The next opportunity being when a new girl starts at Babestation.

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
03-07-2014 18:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-07-2014 15:29 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 12:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 05:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^Ashley did leave s66/elite for a spell at bluebird before rejoining s66 when bluebird finished late last year
I could be wrong on this because i know you are one of her biggest fans so know more than me about her,
correction, he was one of her biggest fans have a look at ashley's BS thread, personally i was a fan of ashley like rammy was but not so much these days, it's not because she left S66 to join BS though, and now with caty cole and possibly alice goodwin joining BS that's a couple more names rammy won't be putting in his "tonight im lovin" list
Not necessarily joey27, it depends on what shows Caty Cole and Alice Goodwin (if Alice is also joining bs). If they do good shows, then they will go on my tonight I'm lovin list.

Bytor, I also agree with you in the post you made about Louise Porter. How you are with Louise is how I am with the babes on babestation that do nothing for me. I know they have lots of fans who enjoy watching them just as much as I do Louise

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2014 18:57
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Tongue did you have to add the last bit Nes? Those two channels do pile in the calls, but I'm not saying they are threats. Xpanded could have been, that is why BS lowered costs, wisely.

S66 won't be anywhere near caller wise, and for people to think that BS cares about s66 gives me a laugh Tongue Personally I still like their roster of girls, but that doesn't really matter.

So forum, there is no battle, it's fantasy gossip based on a few signings at BS Tongue they are signing experienced phone girls and have been for a long, long time. Caty, Ruby, Savannah, Ashley, Tori, Lori and on it goes. The girls who know what they are doing on the phones and do it the BS way will be the most profitable girls for BS and be on the most. They want 20 Lolly Badcocks and Loris*, ideally Tongue

*girls in that mould, not literally

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 19:15 by RatedR.)
03-07-2014 19:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well with Caty now not being on tonight and Cellcast going round their various sites removing all mention that she was supposed to be on tonight, what are the odds that Alice Goodwin will also not be on tomorrow night ? .

It'l be rather amusing if after all the guessing in this thread concerning what new girls are starting at BS if non actually start lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 20:28 by mr mystery.)
03-07-2014 20:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV