babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
doubt tiffany will. get the feeling caty is liked amongst the girls and as shes worked there when it was good

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-07-2014 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-07-2014 05:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^Ashley did leave s66/elite for a spell at bluebird before rejoining s66 when bluebird finished late last year

Are you sure about this Rammy ?, i thought Ashley left Bluebird to re-join Elite TV around 4 years ago in 2010 and was already at Elite when BB finished late last year ? ..

I thought she worked solely for Elite when she returned from BB in August 2010 until she left this year to join BS, apart from having a few months off during this period to have a baby .
I could be wrong on this because i know you are one of her biggest fans so know more than me about her, i must admit i never watched her much on STD 66 or BB, so could have missed her being on BB up to when it finished last year as you state .

Ashley started doing day shifts for Elite in 2009 and progressed to nights in January 2010 i believe, she only worked for BB for a few months in 2010 if i remember correctly, but like i say i could be wrong about this .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 13:23 by mr mystery.)
03-07-2014 12:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Was pretty sure when I posted that earlier mrmystery but have read what you've said and your right about Ashley's time on the babeshows to date.

J T why does Louise need to see sense and make way for the new arrivals? Also she does bring excitement to nights having been on bs over 5 years now and therefore lots of people who call the babeshows like Louise and the shows she does on bs. If Louise wasn't exciting on nights, she wouldn't have lasted as long as she has so far on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 14:17 by Rammyrascal.)
03-07-2014 14:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2014 08:41 )J T Wrote:  Hopefully Louise will see sense and move to another channel and make room for the new arrivals. She doesn't bring any excitement to nights at all, so the sooner we see her gone the better.

Why say that and whats to be gained by her moving to another channel? Louise does nothing for me personally but as with all the girls I do not begrudge her appearing on the shows. She has her fair share of fans who appreciate seeing her I'm sure. The whole point of these shows is to cater for all tastes so that as many people as possible can call and talk to the girls they like. At least Louise is old style BS from the days when the channel was at its best.
03-07-2014 15:02
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Well said bytor I totally agree with you.
03-07-2014 15:19
Darius Offline
Banned

She's lasted for 5 years as BS can't be arsed to shift her. It's clear she should move as it sounds like a lot of babes will be returning so it falls to those babes already at BS to make a decision to move or stay, and the longest serving ones are the most likely to be hit.

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 15:24 by Darius.)
03-07-2014 15:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2014 12:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 05:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^Ashley did leave s66/elite for a spell at bluebird before rejoining s66 when bluebird finished late last year
I could be wrong on this because i know you are one of her biggest fans so know more than me about her,
correction, he was one of her biggest fans have a look at ashley's BS thread, personally i was a fan of ashley like rammy was but not so much these days, it's not because she left S66 to join BS though, and now with caty cole and possibly alice goodwin joining BS that's a couple more names rammy won't be putting in his "tonight im lovin" list
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 15:30 by Joey 27.)
03-07-2014 15:29
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2014 15:22 )J T Wrote:  She's lasted for 5 years as BS can't be arsed to shift her. It's clear she should move as it sounds like a lot of babes will be returning so it falls to those babes already at BS to make a decision to move or stay, and the longest serving ones are the most likely to be hit.

i'll say one thing about Louise she is reliable,you know she wont go naked onscreen,and i've seen faster snails when it comes to her leaping round the set performances,if Louise did leave would lapdog Rammy follow her..... Big Grin
03-07-2014 15:33
Darius Offline
Banned

(03-07-2014 15:33 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 15:22 )J T Wrote:  She's lasted for 5 years as BS can't be arsed to shift her. It's clear she should move as it sounds like a lot of babes will be returning so it falls to those babes already at BS to make a decision to move or stay, and the longest serving ones are the most likely to be hit.

i'll say one thing about Louise she is reliable,you know she wont go naked onscreen,and i've seen faster snails when it comes to her leaping round the set performances,if Louise did leave would lapdog Rammy follow her..... Big Grin

Imagine if she galloped off to S66, Rammy would apply to be their new Babeshows forum rep Big Laugh "Tonight it's Louise on at 10pm!!!! Any negativity will result in me making their lives' a blooming misery" laugh She wears more than all the BS girls put together. If we wanted to see babes on nights in stockings, suspenders, boots and brass knuckles, we would have all stayed at school till after dark, when the headteacher goes on webcam. eek

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 15:52 by Darius.)
03-07-2014 15:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Length of service is not really relevant. How much they make for BS and themselves is they key. The clue to earnings is screen time. So if a girl makes BS lots of money then she gets more screen time. If girls are likely to leave I'd start to look at those who are on screen less than the others as the candidates
03-07-2014 15:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV