Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-10-2013 19:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 18:27 )davetherave57 Wrote:  will bs daytime ever be allowed on daytime freeview??
BS daytime can broadcast on freeview any time it wants, there are no rules preventing non adult content chat shows from broadcasting on freeview in the day. the problem is daytime air time on freeview is hard to find and expensive compared to Sky, most of the night-time babe channels on freeview timeshare channel frequency's with non adult daytime shows that don't require night time hours .
I noticed QVC Beauty recently went from 5 hrs to I think 14 hrs in daytime, so they obviously found time from someone (though I appreciate the chances of time being found for adult shows are quite slim)

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-10-2013 20:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

At the end of the day there seems to be a total lack of personalities on B/S now,in the past the girls where given more freedom to express themselves,a bit of banter,reading out texts,let you see and hear what they where like,a bit of their persona coming through, and was a good way to sell themselves to new people and encourage them to call.Back then B/S was concidered tame compared to the other channels but was more appealing to me because the girls seemed more down to earth and approachable,not distant like now.

Age is a state of mind.
15-10-2013 21:51
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2013 20:29 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 15:10 )SteveHG Wrote:  It seems to me that BS has started to fall into its old ways before the move to the new studios.
I had hoped that with a lot of new, different sets to go at the girls would be encouraged to wear a wider range of outfits and perhaps put on different shows according to the setting they were in e.g. secretary in the office, soaking in oil in the sauna etc.
It seemed to start off alright, but with a few honourable exceptions most girls have reverted to their normal show and regular outfits (in most cases the regulation thong). They may as well have stayed on the boring beds of old.
Perhaps it's only me that's bothered about this but wondered if anyone else has noticed or cares. Huh
I had noticed it too,of course there lots of possible reasons for the apparent sameness of some babes performances and the decline of others,my theory is that the focus of the channels has become less about phoning the babes and more about selling pictures and videos,which means that the set and the babe that is on it becomes less important as illustrated by the amount of clothes some babes wont remove.

I hope Geri is thanking all the girls for inadvertantly boosting Geri's bank balance,take a nights viewing across all three bs channels that pics for sale box has her pics featured for most of the night,in the real world! whoever is on the screen at that moment should have her pics/vids for sale...rant over
15-10-2013 22:11
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2013 21:51 )dogman Wrote:  At the end of the day there seems to be a total lack of personalities on B/S now,in the past the girls where given more freedom to express themselves,a bit of banter,reading out texts,let you see and hear what they where like,a bit of their persona coming through, and was a good way to sell themselves to new people and encourage them to call.Back then B/S was concidered tame compared to the other channels but was more appealing to me because the girls seemed more down to earth and approachable,not distant like now.

those days are long gone,along with some girls they should have fought tooth and nail to keep hold of.
15-10-2013 22:15
dogman Offline

(15-10-2013 22:11 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 20:29 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 15:10 )SteveHG Wrote:  It seems to me that BS has started to fall into its old ways before the move to the new studios.
I had hoped that with a lot of new, different sets to go at the girls would be encouraged to wear a wider range of outfits and perhaps put on different shows according to the setting they were in e.g. secretary in the office, soaking in oil in the sauna etc.
It seemed to start off alright, but with a few honourable exceptions most girls have reverted to their normal show and regular outfits (in most cases the regulation thong). They may as well have stayed on the boring beds of old.
Perhaps it's only me that's bothered about this but wondered if anyone else has noticed or cares. Huh
I had noticed it too,of course there lots of possible reasons for the apparent sameness of some babes performances and the decline of others,my theory is that the focus of the channels has become less about phoning the babes and more about selling pictures and videos,which means that the set and the babe that is on it becomes less important as illustrated by the amount of clothes some babes wont remove.

I hope Geri is thanking all the girls for inadvertantly boosting Geri's bank balance,take a nights viewing across all three bs channels that pics for sale box has her pics featured for most of the night,in the real world! whoever is on the screen at that moment should have her pics/vids for sale...rant over
Who the f**k is mad enough to pay or fall for the pic and vid hard sellBounce

Age is a state of mind.
15-10-2013 22:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2013 21:51 )dogman Wrote:  At the end of the day there seems to be a total lack of personalities on B/S now,in the past the girls where given more freedom to express themselves,a bit of banter,reading out texts,let you see and hear what they where like,a bit of their persona coming through, and was a good way to sell themselves to new people and encourage them to call.Back then B/S was concidered tame compared to the other channels but was more appealing to me because the girls seemed more down to earth and approachable,not distant like now.
i liked it when they read out the texts as well, kelly carter was my favourite back in those days, not only cos she had an amazing body but cos she she seemed bubbly and friendly, now the girls just say the usual bog standard stuff on the mic and are just told to sell pics and vids
15-10-2013 22:25
mr mystery Away

(15-10-2013 20:47 )Doddle Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 19:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 18:27 )davetherave57 Wrote:  will bs daytime ever be allowed on daytime freeview??
BS daytime can broadcast on freeview any time it wants, there are no rules preventing non adult content chat shows from broadcasting on freeview in the day. the problem is daytime air time on freeview is hard to find and expensive compared to Sky, most of the night-time babe channels on freeview timeshare channel frequency's with non adult daytime shows that don't require night time hours .
I noticed QVC Beauty recently went from 5 hrs to I think 14 hrs in daytime, so they obviously found time from someone (though I appreciate the chances of time being found for adult shows are quite slim)

The freeview platform has limited capacity, there is only a set number of channels that can broadcast at anyone time, as far as i know it's near to full capacity with hardly any spare space left, that's why a lot of channels timeshare, they use frequency's when other channels aren't using it. When space does become available because for whatever reason a channel gives up their air time the freeview people put it up for sale, the highest bidder gets the slot.
Because freeview air space is so limited especially on days and freeview is the largest viewing platform channels have to pay more to broadcast on freeview than they do on Sky, so its harder for babe channels to make it pay due to higher costs, during the day they can't advertise the same naughty services either so are limited in deriving revenue that way, i just think BS don't think it's worth putting in high bids for daytime freeview air space because it may not be that profitable .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 23:53 by mr mystery.)
15-10-2013 23:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

should be a lot more bandwidth now that the analogue signal has gone or that was the theory

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-10-2013 07:49
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

She would have to give up her other channel night show work which I don't think she will do

(15-10-2013 14:05 )hotfuzz Wrote:  i would like to see babestation resign dionne mendez it would makes scents as she works on bsx
16-10-2013 13:19
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2013 14:05 )hotfuzz Wrote:  i would like to see babestation resign dionne mendez it would makes scents as she works on bsx

(16-10-2013 13:19 )mikedafc Wrote:  She would have to give up her other channel night show work which I don't think she will do

Well that won't be a problem anymore after tomorrow
16-10-2013 14:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV