babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It seems to me that BS has started to fall into its old ways before the move to the new studios.
I had hoped that with a lot of new, different sets to go at the girls would be encouraged to wear a wider range of outfits and perhaps put on different shows according to the setting they were in e.g. secretary in the office, soaking in oil in the sauna etc.
It seemed to start off alright, but with a few honourable exceptions most girls have reverted to their normal show and regular outfits (in most cases the regulation thong). They may as well have stayed on the boring beds of old.
Perhaps it's only me that's bothered about this but wondered if anyone else has noticed or cares. Huh
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 15:11 by SteveHG.)
15-10-2013 15:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

HP, i don't disagree with any of that, the channels whoever they are will always set on girls that become available that already have a fan base and get rid of the newbies, you can't blame them for doing this, bit it's not good for the new girls trying to make a name for themselves on the channels when suddenly there's a influx of experimented girls looking for work.
I'm not sure BS will be going back to those hours by the way to accommodate more girls, the channel owners make money from other company's showing adverts at certain times, other company's could have a contract with the channel owners of the channels BS to show these adverts as well, (BS doesn't own 2 of the day/night Sky channels) so it may not be as easy has it sounds .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 15:23 by mr mystery.)
15-10-2013 15:19
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2013 15:10 )SteveHG Wrote:  It seems to me that BS has started to fall into its old ways before the move to the new studios.
I had hoped that with a lot of new, different sets to go at the girls would be encouraged to wear a wider range of outfits and perhaps put on different shows according to the setting they were in e.g. secretary in the office, soaking in oil in the sauna etc.
It seemed to start off alright, but with a few honourable exceptions most girls have reverted to their normal show and regular outfits (in most cases the regulation thong). They may as well have stayed on the boring beds of old.
Perhaps it's only me that's bothered about this but wondered if anyone else has noticed or cares. Huh

filling the nightshow with usual suspects doesnt help matters,when your seeing the same faces night in night out,i for one get bored when they do the same routine everytime they appear,have faith in the newbies...they are the future,not the past,hopefully when playboy/rlc comes back to freeview bs will have to shake things up a bit.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 17:33 by davetherave57.)
15-10-2013 17:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

why wouldnt they maybe the reason why was they were finding it hard to find people to cover shifts that could make the money. thing is we wont know until the girls are signed up or go elsewhere but would be a huge mistake to let slip in my opinion.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-10-2013 17:35
mr mystery Away

^ Hp, aren't you the one that's mentioned a few times something about the BS day shows having to show adverts at certain times of the day because of the licence conditions of the licence BS uses ?, i'm sure it was you that said the girls had told you this, i could be wrong though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-10-2013 17:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2013 17:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^ Hp, aren't you the one that's mentioned a few times something about the BS day shows having to show adverts at certain times of the day because of the licence conditions of the licence BS uses ?, i'm sure it was you that said the girls had told you this, i could be wrong though .

they are allowed to broadcast live a certain amount of hours a day as i remember it which they managed to do just as well using the old times

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-10-2013 18:22
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

will bs daytime ever be allowed on daytime freeview??
15-10-2013 18:27
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Oh my god those OSG's are covering 30 - 40 percent of the screen sometimes : ( That and the fact that they have let go of some good babes makes it almost unwatchable - its so repetitive . I dont mind the new sets but the camerawork has been awful , if they had trouble making money with babes like Mica , Jennifer , Charlene, Ella and others then its not the babes , its the Presentation which goes back to management and I dont wanna hear that ofcom crap . Looks like they're finding out the hard way
15-10-2013 18:37
mr mystery Away

(15-10-2013 18:27 )davetherave57 Wrote:  will bs daytime ever be allowed on daytime freeview??

BS daytime can broadcast on freeview any time it wants, there are no rules preventing non adult content chat shows from broadcasting on freeview in the day. the problem is daytime air time on freeview is hard to find and expensive compared to Sky, most of the night-time babe channels on freeview timeshare channel frequency's with non adult daytime shows that don't require night time hours .

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 19:06 by mr mystery.)
15-10-2013 19:04
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-10-2013 15:10 )SteveHG Wrote:  It seems to me that BS has started to fall into its old ways before the move to the new studios.
I had noticed it too,of course there lots of possible reasons for the apparent sameness of some babes performances and the decline of others,my theory is that the focus of the channels has become less about phoning the babes and more about selling pictures and videos,which means that the set and the babe that is on it becomes less important as illustrated by the amount of clothes some babes wont remove.

im always open to positive change
15-10-2013 20:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV