babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Interesting comments in previous threads. Thought I would let you all know Danni Levy is back on Sunday and Monday. Can't wait!
26-09-2013 21:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

New girl on the day shows to day,who would if she,or B/S decided to put her on nights would in my view leave the old skool that are still here for dead.HELENHeart.Babestation have been missing this type of girl for to long.

Age is a state of mind.
26-09-2013 22:28
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(26-09-2013 20:08 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In the grande scheme of things, her name is well down the pecking order, it's a matter of opinion like snookered said but it's also reality.

Subjective reality, which is the same as saying: it's an opinion!
27-09-2013 14:36
mr mystery Away

(26-09-2013 19:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Louise Porter has improved the most and actually is bs's best babe at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment

(26-09-2013 21:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Also how do you know louise is well down the pecking order at bs? do you have proof she is.

Rammy, do you have proof that Louise isn't down the pecking order but is as you state actually the best babe at BS and also the best babe on all the channels ?, can you back up you're bold statement with call stats etc , i only ask this as you regularly ask this question to forum member when they state that a certain girl is the best .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 16:38 by mr mystery.)
27-09-2013 16:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(27-09-2013 16:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  Rammy, do you have proof that Louise isn't down the pecking order but is as you state actually the best babe at BS and also the best babe on all the channels ?, can you back up you're bold statement with call stats etc , i only ask this as you regularly ask this question to forum member when they state that a certain girl is the best .

Winklaugh. Made me chuckle Wink.

27-09-2013 16:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2013 16:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 19:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Louise Porter has improved the most and actually is bs's best babe at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment

(26-09-2013 21:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Also how do you know louise is well down the pecking order at bs? do you have proof she is.

Rammy, do you have proof that Louise isn't down the pecking order but is as you state actually the best babe at BS and also the best babe on all the channels ?, can you back up you're bold statement with call stats etc , i only ask this as you regularly ask this question to forum member when they state that a certain girl is the best .

no I don't have proof which is why I actually said yesterday in the post you've quoted from
Quote:I think Louise Porter has improved the most and actually is bs's best babe at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment
don't twist or edit what ive said

when I ask it other forum members when they say a babe is best it is because they say it as if it's a fact and not their opinion

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2013 17:14
mr mystery Away

(27-09-2013 17:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 16:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  

no I don't have proof which is why I actually said yesterday in the post you've quoted from
Quote:I think Louise Porter has improved the most and actually is bs's best babe at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment
don't twist or edit what ive said

when I ask it other forum members when they say a babe is best it is because they say it as if it's a fact and not their opinion

Rammy, i haven't intended to twist anything, i edited your'e post because the rest of you're post wasn't relative to my question, you stating that you think Louise has improved the most wasn't what i was asking about, my question was about you stating that Louise is actually the best babe at BS at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment, so seeing as you stated Louise IS the best babe at the moment i asked you like you do when other forum member say the same about their favourite girls if you have proof to back up you're claim , yes you say you think Louise is the most improved, (which i actually agree with, but had nothing to do with my question) but then go on to proclaim Louise ACTUALLY IS the best babe at BS at the moment and on all the channels at the moment, so that was the part of you're post i quoted and asked about .
There's no point in quoting entire posts when asking questions when the rest is irrelevant to what i was asking . .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 18:13 by mr mystery.)
27-09-2013 17:51
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(27-09-2013 17:51 )mr mystery Wrote:  yes you say you think Louise is the most improved, (which i actually agree with, but had nothing to do with my question) but then go on to proclaim Louise ACTUALLY IS the best babe at BS at the moment and on all the channels at the moment, so that was the part of you're post i quoted and asked about .
There's no point in quoting entire posts when asking questions when the rest is irrelevant to what i was asking . .

Excellent! mr mystery - I think you should retire from farming and become a lawyer. Smile
27-09-2013 18:20
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

When is Reede Fox back on?

Im like marmite.
27-09-2013 18:27
terence Offline

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
27-09-2013 18:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV