babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The sexy Asian babe wearing the gorgeous dress in the office on your day show looks stunning Shy kind of reminds me of when I first seen savannah on the office babe show about 9 yrs ago'i use to really love that show'those where the best times ever back then so thanks babe station
She really looks nice
Enjoy the show Wink have a nice day too Smile

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
26-09-2013 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

could be couple of good nights tonigh lexie is on and then 2moro and sat nights reede fox is back

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-09-2013 18:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

With six babes on instead of five my worry is that while certain babes get lots of solo airtime others may be reduced to either split screen or 2-4-1 action most of the time bladewave.

26-09-2013 19:07
thescientist Away

(26-09-2013 19:07 )snookered147 Wrote:  With six babes on instead of five my worry is that while certain babes get lots of solo airtime others may be reduced to either split screen or 2-4-1 action most of the time bladewave.

And we know who'll be on the split screen and who won't be.
26-09-2013 19:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I'm also not a particular fan of the split screens, with regards to last nights show enough said the better about it I think bladewave

If Reede Fox can recapture the magic she had previously then it should be a comeback worth the wait. I still live in hope that Camilla might also be persuaded to come back at some point in the future.

With regards to Daisy Dash I think she's been the best signing of 2013 and if given sufficient solo time delivers some magnificent shows, interesting to see how much Lori has improved also. I think the new sets have done wonders for the type of performances that she's also been able to deliver.

Should be a good one tonight Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 19:33 by Scottishbloke.)
26-09-2013 19:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-09-2013 19:31 )thescientist Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 19:07 )snookered147 Wrote:  With six babes on instead of five my worry is that while certain babes get lots of solo airtime others may be reduced to either split screen or 2-4-1 action most of the time bladewave.

Depressing isn't it bladewavebladewavebladewave.

26-09-2013 19:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

from looking at tonight's line up think daisy and lexie will be the ones getting the least screentime tonight

as for babestation babes that have improved since bs have moved to the new studios, I think Louise Porter has improved the most and actually is bs's best babe at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
26-09-2013 19:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-09-2013 19:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

from looking at tonight's line up think daisy and lexie will be the ones getting the least screentime tonight

as for babestation babes that have improved since bs have moved to the new studios, I think Louise Porter has improved the most and actually is bs's best babe at the moment and the best babe on all the channels at the moment

Well its a matter of opinion Rammy.
Personally I think Daisy is the BS number one with her current displays despite lack of airtime Wink. Be interesting to see who gets voted BS number one in the various comps at the end of the year.

26-09-2013 20:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If Louise Porter does anything that comes close to the likes of Lori and Daisy then maybe yes but until such time she's always going to be no more than average in my honest opinion.

In the grande scheme of things, her name is well down the pecking order, it's a matter of opinion like snookered said but it's also reality. Sure she does have her fanbase (that I don't doubt)

I also just don't get it why she strips off in her pics but never does so when on our screens, is she shy or just reserved Cool
26-09-2013 20:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

you say louise never strips off? you clearly weren't watching last night then as louise stripped down till she was wearing just her black thong, stockings and suspenders and in the past has been in the shower wearing just a thong. Also how do you know louise is well down the pecking order at bs? do you have proof she is. also disagree louise is just average on bs, especially since she's been on the new sets where she has been fantastic and her chat thread has over a million views.

agree with snookered, will be interesting to see who gets bs no1 babe in the forum awards. at the moment my shortlist is Louise Porter, Brookie Little and Rebecca Crow

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 21:29 by Rammyrascal.)
26-09-2013 21:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV