babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's so far very good at the moment. There's new energy. The babes look very eager to use the sets & costumes to the fullest, which can only help the calling experience for the callers.

It's made the other channels look very flat suddenly, so the revamp is working for me.
06-09-2013 10:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree completely kerravon. for a good while now ive only watched bs when my fav bs babes have been on but for the past 2 nights since bs has been from its new studios. ive watched bs a lot more than I normally do because the shows have been very good

I too hope the new sets mean we see the old lori back and not the boring predictable lori that is on bs at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2013 11:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

BS starting to get the 2010 vibe back in some aspects. course certain things will never be the same but im feeling a lot hopeful after the last 2 shows. feels weird praising them after 18 months of negativity Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-09-2013 13:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(06-09-2013 01:19 )D T Wrote:  It's a good job some of us actually know what we're doing and can cap this stuff without webstreams Cool

Let me make it clear that within this forum we all have different levels of capability's so if some members are still able to post caps and videos of the show without a working webstream then fair enough but this comment which I happened to notice last night looked to me like deliberate point scoring antics.

I'm more than sure that in the future I'll be able to find an alternative way to recording the shows in the absence of a webstream but until then I hope my and other peoples efforts are still appreciated and just as I predicted the caps and videos from last night are at an alltime low as the majority of the members only know how to work with the streams.

Technical issues to one side I was very impressed throughout with what was on offer, I was scratching my head wondering if it was Christmas or something. Praise when it's due, also have to agree such was the form of Babestation last night that they did indeed make all the rest look very flat and ordinary.

What a difference a few short months makes, no hard selling for pics or encrypted shows every 5 minutes whatsoever Smile I like the new set up and thought the show was flawless from start to finish and hopefully the good form will be continued, upwards and onwards as Babestation looks likes it's risen from the ashes once again Big Grin
06-09-2013 17:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Jada, Daisy, Rebecca and Brookie were truly immense last night. It was a tough call for Babe of the night between them.
Two nights of outstanding nightshow viewing since the move is a mighty fine start.
OSGs smaller - tick
Number strip smaller - tick
Less vid/pic hard selling - tick
Improved set variety - tick
Babes seeming to enjoy new sets - tick
Quality of viewing better - tick.
Superb. Keep it up please.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 17:47 by Snooks.)
06-09-2013 17:46
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight is the first acid test for the revamped show, Lori is back, so lets see how things pan out.
06-09-2013 19:11
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Cap from Sky feed

[Image: image-86AF_522A1C85.jpg]

Cap from Freesat feed

[Image: image-7BAD_522A1C85.jpg]

Same set looks totally different.
06-09-2013 19:22
Barney Stinson Away

(06-09-2013 19:22 )Sm© Wrote:  Cap from Sky feed

Cap from Freesat feed

Same set looks totally different.

1.There is no thing as a "freesat feed" or a "sky feed" the signal comes from the Eutelsat 28A satellite on both the sky and freesat EPG platforms.

2. Any difference you see when comparing the same channel on both platforms would be down to the way your STB processes the video from the signal.

3.Your comparison is from different camera angles / zoom which affects the lighting, this has nothing to do with sky/freesat

4. You seem to be comparing 2 different channels anyway so this is not a valid comparison Huh
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 19:36 by Barney Stinson.)
06-09-2013 19:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The caps posted by Steve are from BS1 and BS Blue/Academy, BS1 and BS Blue broadcast on different Satellite frequency's so maybe this could be a factor in the picture difference, BS1 and BS Xtra broadcast on the same frequency, but BS Blue broadcasts on a separate different frequency, i've noticed a few times when the same programs are broadcast simultaneously on other channels that broadcast on different frequency's that there can be a difference in picture quality .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-09-2013 20:03
Barney Stinson Away

(06-09-2013 20:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  The caps posted by Steve are from BS1 and BS Blue/Academy, BS1 and BS Blue broadcast on different Satellite frequency's so maybe this could be a ...

Yes this is possible, but you cant compare sky and freesat like that cos its all the same.

TBH I cant really tell the difference between them screenshots quality wise anyway
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 20:11 by Barney Stinson.)
06-09-2013 20:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV