babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-09-2013 00:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  are you on about what bs do at midnight now. where they take the show off and have a full screen adult content warning which is also spoken.

That's because 2 of the channels start to air on freeview at midnight Rolleyes
06-09-2013 00:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lets lay off the negativity regarding the new Babestation set up and reflect on the positives. I for one am delighted that they have moved into these brand new studios and what a show we are getting tonight, all I have to say is well done Babestation and welcome finally to the 21st century. Fuck me I may just take it upon myself to resume capping and recording Lori again now that she has a decent set to work with.

The new sets are brilliant and as far as I'm concerned what a breathe of fresh air to see the end of the dreary bed sets. Right now onto the technical side of things. At the moment all the streams are down so less than ideal especially when we've got glorious sessions happening at the moment such as Jada and Brook which is frustrating because I won't be able to post any caps or videos whatsoever until the streams are working again.

In the long term the future looks good now for Babestation and tonight without a shadow of a doubt they are winning the battle of the channels in glorious fashion Big Grin
06-09-2013 00:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Brookie naked in the sauna Big Grin. Er yes please Wink.
Daisy naked in the sauna Wink yes we have had that too Big Grin.
Jada naked in the locker room Wink.
Its a triumph Tongue.

06-09-2013 01:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I have to admit I've enjoyed every minute of the action tonight Big Grin Whats great about this channel now is that now that BabestationX has more or less vanished from the face of this earth it's just like the old days again with all the focus finally at last going back into the main shows Big Grin

I have to agree bringing back the sauna and locker set is a real master stroke and it's been something I've been wanting to see back for a very long time Tongue

I really hope the streams are fixed within the next 24 hours because it's a real pity to know that the caps and videos will be at an alltime low tonight when the channel is currently on such a high Cool
06-09-2013 01:11
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

And now the fittest girl on this channel tonight has gone naked for the first time since she joined.

It's a good job some of us actually know what we're doing and can cap this stuff without webstreams Cool
06-09-2013 01:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-09-2013 00:38 )D T Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 00:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  are you on about what bs do at midnight now. where they take the show off and have a full screen adult content warning which is also spoken.

That's because 2 of the channels start to air on freeview at midnight Rolleyes

yeah I know that's why. but they don't need to do what they do now. just do what they did before and just have an osg pop up at midnight saying adults only 18+ like they used to do

think it's wrong to tell people to lay off the negativity regarding the new babestation set up. if people want to say they what they done like about it they can do. also babestation come on the forum and if they see what people don't like, they can act on it and make changes. overall im liking babestation at the moment and the past 2 night have been watching it more than I normally do and I hope this continues

but it's too early to say it's winning the battle of the channels in glorious fashion. it's only the 2nd night in their new studios and they are still settling in and sorting out the teething problems

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2013 01:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In my opinion Rammy, BS are outdoing the other channels even after only one and a half nights incorporating a few teething troubles.
I have seen more imagination and excitement in one and a half nights on BS than I have seen on S66 for a whole month and more than I have seen from RLC than for nearly a week. Everything about the revamped BS is so far at least better than before.
Now yes of course I admit the validity of the question "Will it last?".
Time will tell. But its a mighty impressive start.

06-09-2013 01:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree snookered. it's an impressive start to babestation's time in their new studios and as ive said before, the past 2 nights since bs have been in their new studios ive watched bs a lot more than I have done and hope it continues.

just saying it's too early to say it's winning the battle of the channels in glorious fashion. bs has only been in the new studios for 2 nights now if in a while once bs has settled into the new studios properly. bs carries on being as good as it is at the moment then yes you can say it's winning the battle of the channels in glorious fashion

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 02:06 by Rammyrascal.)
06-09-2013 02:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There you go BS.
Now be a good obedient channel and keep it up Wink.
More awesomeness welcome please Big Grin.

An exercise bike set with Brookie in it Big Grin.
This is fantastic. What a great idea Big Grin.
So different to anything else we see on the channels.
How wonderfully refreshing Smile.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 02:21 by Snooks.)
06-09-2013 02:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just going thru recordings of Blue and extra wow was another good night. Thursday nights always seem to be that way

if the other forums schedule is correct we got lori, preeti, Jada lilly and savannah

will like to see what Lori will do now she cant just lay on a bed anymore Wink Maybe we will get the old lori back Wink Note to Producers give her a can of redbull and let her loose Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 08:30 by HannahsPet.)
06-09-2013 08:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV