babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(27-07-2020 11:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was crap , they put a girl on called Danielle Louise from the webshow who did nothing I watched for about 5 mins and gave up why put a girl on there who don't want to show pussy , the producers clearly not bothered as didn't even move her off her web set into a proper set so the limitations of the webshow camera and the old bsx tech made the picture worse than usual, what a disappointing start to the week , not had a bad night on BSX like that in ages,
If they where going to use a webstream why not put Jess or Ashlyn on as we would have got proper pussy show then , the options where there lastnight I don't see why they chose the wrong one,

Just for info, took panties off and showed pussy from about 12 mins in, then continued that way mostly to the end. After an average start recovered somewhat, not great but not the worst, at least there were no fixed camera and OSG problems for once. As stated terrible video quality AGAIN - unacceptable way to run a business, its no wonder you hear people saying they no longer watch BSX.
27-07-2020 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ should have stuck with it then, just didn't look like anything was going to happen, know for next time now,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-07-2020 19:19
winsaw Offline

Monday Night was a really good show from Zara i think it was one of her best bsx shows she showed off a lot of her pussy in many different positions, think thats the most pussy she has shown in a midweek show,

tuesday night was Maddison she was really naughty showed off her pussy very well, was nice she was keeping an eye on the osg and changing her position so we could always see her pussy, loved the peachybum action as well,

to very good nights i think both girls really enjoyed them selfs and was nice to see girls who dont do bsx very often

29-07-2020 13:06
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

(29-07-2020 13:06 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday Night was a really good show from Zara i think it was one of her best bsx shows she showed off a lot of her pussy in many different positions, think thats the most pussy she has shown in a midweek show,

tuesday night was Maddison she was really naughty showed off her pussy very well, was nice she was keeping an eye on the osg and changing her position so we could always see her pussy, loved the peachybum action as well,

to very good nights i think both girls really enjoyed them selfs and was nice to see girls who dont do bsx very often

Two excellent shows which sadly had BSX's stamp on them.

Zara was doing her best midweek show,started on time with decent camera position, , no messing about good stuff as you said until about 11 minutes in, Zara moved and the producer? moved the camera up to get a better shot. Unfortunately not long after that Zara changed back to the original position and the producer didn't readjust so some good stuff obscured by OSG from then on. What a shame pretty good still but could have been a Zara classic.

No problem with OSG with Maddison who surprisingly is very rarely on but BSX must have found out that you can't watch for just over the first five minutes so had a combination of black screen and adverts for about the first six minutes. Another good show which should have been so much better if we had a full show.
29-07-2020 21:12
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

August's schedule is in the now usual place, babestation.tv/blog.

Highlights are a few different faces. After her more revealing show on Monday Zara's webshow could be interesting. Lowlights are as usual Busty Cookie and also Tory Jackson's hardcore fakery (not only fake but terrible at it).

No mention of it but wonder if there will be a bonus bank holiday bonus show as usual this weekend.
30-07-2020 21:57
winsaw Offline

Thursday was Beth doing her usual excellent midweek routeen, you just can't fault her , she gets so much content into the shot time , hoping once the GG shows are back she will do the weekend again,
A strange thing when I started watching the stream wouldn't go full screen then after a couple of minutes it did and was ok then never had that issue before,

31-07-2020 11:27
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

(31-07-2020 11:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday was Beth doing her usual excellent midweek routeen, you just can't fault her , she gets so much content into the shot time , hoping once the GG shows are back she will do the weekend again,
A strange thing when I started watching the stream wouldn't go full screen then after a couple of minutes it did and was ok then never had that issue before,
Not just you. Another BSX issue, for about the first seven minutes in letterbox format but in 4:3, then switched automatically to 16:9 but still letterbox. BSX can find some new problem every day.
31-07-2020 14:56
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2020 14:56 )lozza123x Wrote:  
(31-07-2020 11:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday was Beth doing her usual excellent midweek routeen, you just can't fault her , she gets so much content into the shot time , hoping once the GG shows are back she will do the weekend again,
Not just you. Another BSX issue, for about the first seven minutes in letterbox format but in 4:3, then switched automatically to 16:9 but still letterbox. BSX can find some new problem every day.

It's because of the cheapskate level of technical and production team they employ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
31-07-2020 15:56
winsaw Offline

i didn't see that much of BSX this weekend, as was up early on saturday and knackered on saturday night,
i saw Tory webshow section and Sahara first section,
both where good in what i saw, Tory played with her pussy lots, Sahara showed off her lovely hairy pussy very well in many positions, plus some nice dildo sucking,

02-08-2020 13:26
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Quick question guy's.
I've just brought a new TV which has Freeviewplay. I believe this a bit different from the standard Freeview but it now appears I cant get BSX once it goes encrypted. Is my suspicion correct?
02-08-2020 14:11

babestation xtra