babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(24-07-2020 11:24 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was a really good show from Jamie Knight, she was full of energy and fun, showed off her lovely pussy in lots of different positions, lots of smiles enjoying being naughty, she's getting more confident on bsx saw her legs wide pussy straight to camera lastnight for the first time, I am really enjoying her shows would like her to do a full weekend show,

Why no mention of the extended black screen and poor video quality as lozza pointed out.

About time you started reporting the bad as well as the good at BSX.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
24-07-2020 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ I saw no black screen, I logged in about 20 past the hour and the show was working fine Jamie was in full stream,
And I have talked about the issues with the stream on the blue set plenty on here already I have clearly stated they should only use the pink set midweek I don't see why I need to repeat that ,
I would ask why you never talk about anything good like when a girl has a good show like Jamie did seams to me you don't want to enjoy a good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-07-2020 11:57
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Personally, I think the shows have been on the decline since the whole "World" situation began. Only so many times, you can watch the same girls doing the same routine. I really miss the G/G shows, I can't see me paying until that is allowed back.

Unfortunately, just seeing the pussy couldn't keep me subscribed, that and the website had stopped uploading daily videos since the 02/07.
25-07-2020 16:09
winsaw Offline

^^i really want to see the GG shows back as well, i miss them at the weekend, they they have started on the webshow again hopefully it will not be to long, i think they where always the highlight on BSX

25-07-2020 17:04
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2020 11:57 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ I saw no black screen, I logged in about 20 past the hour and the show was working fine Jamie was in full stream,
And I have talked about the issues with the stream on the blue set plenty on here already I have clearly stated they should only use the pink set midweek I don't see why I need to repeat that ,
I would ask why you never talk about anything good like when a girl has a good show like Jamie did seams to me you don't want to enjoy a good show

I will leave the very often undeserved praise to you, for whom every show is a good show, Excessive praise is just as irritating as excessive criticism, which I don't post enough to be gulity of. I enjoy a good show although they are getting increasingly rarer. There seems so often to be problems it feels important to highlight issues sometimes, which you completely ignore. How convenient that you only tuned in JUST as the stream returned.

The point I was making about the stream was just to reinforce the continuing problems, which is an issue for me and for others

I will not lower myself to further argue with you. I didn't mention you or your posts so why to do you feel the need to make judgements about everyone who has a different viewpoint from you. Just because you post frequently doesn't make your point of view any more valid than anyone elses.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2020 19:20 by lozza123x.)
25-07-2020 19:18
winsaw Offline

^^ what are you going on about I clearly wasn't replying to anything you had posted lozza, I was pointing out Billy only ever posted on here when he finds a problem as I have said before I want home to post when he has a show he liked I found his post about Cici so refreshing , I have never had an issue with you so why attack me for no reason it just makes no sense, I don't see the point in banging on about the stream when on the blue set I agree to you it poor and have said the same , I didn't see Cyber show so didn't know how streaming the show from London looked or why it was so poor, yes I don't always get the chance to see if I am busy in work as you will see Looking back through this thread I do miss some shows, have you taken into account that bsx runs of a completely different server to all there other shows which the out sauce to the firestorm server, the only ones they run of the old server in the studio are bsx and the pervecam shows, that's why the show looks so different when a girl uses the same set on the same night on the webshow, as the webshow is running through more modern tech, that's why I didn't let it bother me like you do we know there is nothing they can do about it ,
Just for your info I work nights, my lunch break starts at 2315 meaning I never see bsx before 2320 so always miss the first 5 minutesish of there midweek show, so no I didn't see an issue on Jamie show as it clearly happened before I was watching, as I have stated before I only talk about what I actually see,
That's why my reviews are always correct as I just state what I saw if you are claiming any of my reviews don't feature what actually happened in a show then you are not telling the truth,
I find it highly funny that you talk about judgment when all you and most the other regular posters in this thread do is tell me that I am not allowed to enjoy the show and not allowed to say I have enjoyed it, you shouldn't throw stones in a class house, made me a bit sad as had always thought u a good poster and never expected this from you,

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2020 04:11 by winsaw.)
26-07-2020 04:09
winsaw Offline

Saturday night Azura did a really good show that I enjoyed, two good stints on TV showed off her pussy and peachybum very well, nice to see her rubbing it a bit and spreading her sexy ass hole , very naughty for tv she gets on well with Ric and he got some excellent close ups, the web section was very good she gave her juicy pussy a good fucking with a big dildo in a number of different positions, she also licked her pussy juices of it, and fingered her ass at the end of the show, she enjoyed her night smiling a lot , I am glad her working for 66's webshow hasn't got in the way of her bsx shows hopefully see her back next month,

On another note I take to the legend Mr Rick and he told me that they have started planning for the return of GG shows, said they will not happen just yet but will do not to far in the future, this is really good news I think

26-07-2020 11:34
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2020 11:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Saturday night Azura did a really good show that I enjoyed, two good stints on TV showed off her pussy and peachybum very well, nice to see her rubbing it a bit and spreading her sexy ass hole , very naughty for tv she gets on well with Ric and he got some excellent close ups, the web section was very good she gave her juicy pussy a good fucking with a big dildo in a number of different positions, she also licked her pussy juices of it, and fingered her ass at the end of the show, she enjoyed her night smiling a lot , I am glad her working for 66's webshow hasn't got in the way of her bsx shows hopefully see her back next month,

On another note I take to the legend Mr Rick and he told me that they have started planning for the return of GG shows, said they will not happen just yet but will do not to far in the future, this is really good news I think

Really surprised to see your quote that last nights show was filmed by Ric as it was a really excellent show except for one or two instances where good shots were ruined bt the wrong filming angles.

If all the shows were that good I would watch more often and complain about poor quality of show less.

Unfotunately the picture streaming quality is still circa 1970 levels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
26-07-2020 14:29
winsaw Offline

^^ i am really glad you liked it mate, i think shes a girl Ric works very well with, i can only hope they keep being at a level you like

26-07-2020 15:27
winsaw Offline

Sunday night was crap , they put a girl on called Danielle Louise from the webshow who did nothing I watched for about 5 mins and gave up why put a girl on there who don't want to show pussy , the producers clearly not bothered as didn't even move her off her web set into a proper set so the limitations of the webshow camera and the old bsx tech made the picture worse than usual, what a disappointing start to the week , not had a bad night on BSX like that in ages,
If they where going to use a webstream why not put Jess or Ashlyn on as we would have got proper pussy show then , the options where there lastnight I don't see why they chose the wrong one,

(This post was last modified: 27-07-2020 11:45 by winsaw.)
27-07-2020 11:41

babestation xtra