Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

2012: Mid-Year Report

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: 2012: Mid-Year Report
(01-07-2012 16:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  1) Who have been your favourites, day and/or night?
2) Who's caught your eye for the first time in 2012? (doesn't have to be a newcomer, it might be someone you hadn't really noticed)
3) What would you like to see happen in the second half of the year?

1) Really been enjoying Lilly Roma's recent shows with her various latex outfits, while on days Belle Fatale has been great to watch on Red Light Lounge.

2) Rochelle Hardy on Chatgirl.

3) More use of sets other than the usual bed ones, Chatgirl to get their webstream sorted, and more girls investing in wet look leggings and catsuits Big Grin

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-07-2012 17:35
Find all posts by this user
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

1) Night babes: Jennifer Jade, Tori Lee, Gracie Lewis, Sophia Knight.
Day babes: Unless its the RLC teasehour or Cara's showing off massive cleavage I rarely bother with the day shows anymore.

2) I was late to the party in noticing Jennifer Jade. She's not afraid to get into those compromising positions. Tongue Favourite newcomer is Gracie Lewis.

3)Another vote for more POV and Oil shows across the channels. More 241's in the same style as Zarwood a couple months back. More imaginative camerawork on RLC. New sets/outfits on Elite/BS rather than recycling old ideas.
01-07-2012 17:48
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(01-07-2012 16:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  1) Who have been your favourites, day and/or night?
2) Who's caught your eye for the first time in 2012? (doesn't have to be a newcomer, it might be someone you hadn't really noticed)

1) Days - Becky Roberts, just because Tongue

Nights - Ella Jolie and Kandi Kay. Long time fan of Ella, but both she and Kandi have reached another level since joining RLC (or leaving BS!).

2) Lilly Roma. Not took much notice of her before, but now a confirmed fan Smile

3) My first choice would have been the return of Sophia Knight, but that's actually happening, so happy days (nights) Big Grin
So, secondly, Camilla leave BS. As a long time fan, I think she is now a wasted talent at BS. Think she needs to move on elsewhere to get a fresh start and remind us all what she is really capable of doing and unleash her terrific personality.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
01-07-2012 17:57
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I agree with dan g Lily Roma has really blossomed totally lights up the screen when she is on a genuinely gorgeous specimen.

Clare Richards is probably the newcomer ( nights) of the year she has been a real find.

Finally the prospect of RLC taking Elite's crown as best channel is very real. They are the channel to watch at the moment.

Paige Turnah been different class!

Awards season is gonna be fun this December!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-07-2012 18:02
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

(01-07-2012 16:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  So, three questions:

1) Who have been your favourites, day and/or night?

1)Jennifer Jade, Fernanda, Sophia Lares, Brook Little and Mikaela Witt

2) Rochelle Hardy

3) Oil Oil and more Oil otherwise Roxy Belle to come back to any channel (just as long as its a channel we can mention)

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 18:38 by Stillroom Rock.)
01-07-2012 18:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-07-2012 17:18 )eagle_si Wrote:  FFS why did you bother to post? Huh There are enough "I hate Ofcom" threads here without this one being spoilt as well.
Thank you to those posters who have contributed properly to the thread so far, and I hope many more will do the same.

agree dont need every bloomin thread hijacked by the "i hate ofcom brigade"

as for my answers

1) my fav day babes, ursula on babestation, sammi-jo on elite both of them gorgeous and bubbly

my fav night babes (think everyone can guess mine Smile. victoria roberts on elite tv, simply sensational each night she's on. denni "the tigress" tayla, never a dull show when denni is on. Louise Porter, has a wonderful curvy figure with a fantastic rear and is underused at bs. Paige Turnah has been fantastic too. also like the natural big boobed trio on rlc, brook little, kandi kay and ruby summers. have to give a special mention to moness who was my fav babe for the early part of 2012 and was my overall highlight when i met her in march

2) as for babes catching my eye in 2012. Paige Turnah, who has been fantastic since she started on nights in february. clare richards has been just as fantastic as paige turnah since she started on nights in january (think it was january). kandi kay has been fantastic since joining rlc and ava blue the same. gracie lewis has taken to nights well

3) moness to return to the babeshows, she was fantastic and offered something different . kelly bell to do one last nightshow before retiring and bs daybabe ursula to do nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 19:25 by Rammyrascal.)
01-07-2012 18:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

1) Who have been your favourites, day and/or night?
Priya Young and Rachel Taylor.
Given the limited set range on BS Priya has imo been exceptional. Her body language, movement, use of oil and ability on the phone continue to blow my mind. Exotic, sultry and charming too.
As for Rachel, well her outfit choices are varied and cater for every taste on the dayshows and she is so easy to talk to its fantastic. She is equally at home on any set. And her recent return to nightshows has been nothing short of sensational. The naked barn show that lasted from midnight till 5.30 was the show of the year so far.
The range of pose, positions and movement combined with outstanding use of the set made it spectacular viewing.

2) Who's caught your eye for the first time in 2012?
On days: Ursula. What a cracker Blush.
Nights: Clare Richards. So sensual, so erotic, so intimate, so stylish, so hot and much to my delight so unbelievably filthy on the phone Big Grin.

The bed set to become a rarity rather than the norm. The bed set kills a lot of performances and many movement options. I would also like to see a wider variety of outfit choices with some of the babes (I won't mention names - lets just see what happens Wink). Finally I want Zarwood to become a once a month special on RLC. They own the 2-4-1 art and need to show the rest how it should be done more regularly.

01-07-2012 19:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

A fave of mine this has been Victoria on Elite! One of the best signings ever, and I think two of her recent sessions are hall of fame worthy!

I'll mention Elite again as the only channel to really catch my eye, and that's due to the odd moments where the OSG would pop up after the women give weird expressions (They must have fixed the tech issues, as they don't happen anymore Wink ), and some of the lovely mic on moments laugh. Honorable mention goes to the Priya nude bum slap and hair pull from some dude on Babestation a month back. It's been these moments that have caught my eye this year, with Elite being the standout!

Must applaud Babestation for early this year and their good nude sessions, oil shows and decent 2-4-1s! That's been nice to see, and Red Light has really stepped up the game lately as well!

I think we all share the same thoughts on what we'd like to see change during the second half of this year, but, there's another section for that...

Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 20:09 by mrmann.)
01-07-2012 20:03
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

[split] 2012: Mid-Year Report
1) OK no surprises here! Just one very special lady!Wink Of course it's the very gorgeous and beautiful pretty HoneyHeart ScottTongue the loveliest lady of all as far as I'm concernedWinkTongueRolleyesHeart

2) Lacey 'Lisa' Lorenzo Babestation/Elite also Ria, Sophie Hart and Leigh from xxXpanded, Ani 'Anibum' James on RLC

3) Lots more of solo TV from beautiful blond godess lovely HoneyHeart ScottTongue on her own, preferably naked except for her C-String and black thigh high boots!Big GrinWinkTongueRolleyesHeart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 20:29 by HoneyRocks.)
01-07-2012 20:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-07-2012 17:18 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 16:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  1) None that spring to mind
2) No one in particular
3) Ofcom to fuck off

FFS why did you bother to post? Huh There are enough "I hate Ofcom" threads here without this one being spoilt as well.
Thank you to those posters who have contributed properly to the thread so far, and I hope many more will do the same.

My apologies. I thought this was open for everyone to air their opinions.
01-07-2012 21:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV