Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

2012: Mid-Year Report

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

2012: Mid-Year Report
We're now half-way through 2012, and it's time for a look back over the past six months on the shows.

So, three questions:

1) Who have been your favourites, day and/or night?
2) Who's caught your eye for the first time in 2012? (doesn't have to be a newcomer, it might be someone you hadn't really noticed)
3) What would you like to see happen in the second half of the year?

I'll obviously get the ball rolling Smile

1) No surprises here, Sammi-Jo and Hannah Martin on daytime (with Becky Roberts just behind), and Clare Richards on nights. It's hard to believe this is the same girl who, on the Ibiza blog last October, flatly refused to contemplate the prospect of doing nights Smile

2) On days, I have to say the girl I'm watching right now, Danni King. She's got a lot of the qualities that Hannah has, which is probably why I noticed her.
On nights, Abbee Kimberly's debut a couple of weeks ago was the hottest I've seen for ages. It's a pity she's not been on since because of her holiday, but I'm very impatiently awaiting her next show Smile

3) I'd like to see Elite sort out their camera work. It's not good enough to simply have a static camera during the day, as the girls have no idea whether they're in shot or not. Secondly, I'd like to see Lolly Catherine return to the shows, though as she's already done Elite and RLC, I dread to think where she'd go next eek Letting her go was easily Elite's biggest mistake this year so far.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-07-2012 16:09
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: 2012: Mid-Year Report
1) Favourite on days is Adele Taylor. Beautiful. Favourite on nights, I think it's safe to say Sophia Knight since she has done a few again and has said she'll be doing some more Smile

2) Tori Lee. Never noticed how great she was until fairly recently. I look out for her name on the schedules now whereas I didn't before.

3) There's two things I'd like to see happen. One is RLC putting a bit more variety on freeview channel 99 since I don't have Sky and I do a lot on my PC so can't watch webstreams as much as I'd like to.

The other thing is that I think it'd be good for the channels to try persuade some daytime only girls to either move onto nights or to do a bit of both, kind of like what Adele does.
01-07-2012 16:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

Favourite - Fernanda.
Caught my eye - Jazz.
What I'd like to see - More arses out in daytime.
01-07-2012 16:35
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

1) Well, you're all probably aware of my favourites, but Savannah Mai and Fernanda's show are always a must watch for me.

2) Someone who's caught my eye this year would have to be the short stint of Kristina Rose on Elite. Just the type of girl I like. Petite, big arse and full of energy. Would love to see her over again. Smile

3) I'd love to see more POV sections and more baby oil. Both seem to be dying on their arse. No idea why. Sad
01-07-2012 16:47
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-07-2012 16:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  So, three questions:

2) Who's caught your eye for the first time in 2012? (doesn't have to be a newcomer, it might be someone you hadn't really noticed)

1) None that spring to mind
2) No one in particular
3) Ofcom to fuck off
01-07-2012 16:52
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

My favourites haven't really changed, they're still the same girls like Kelly Bell in her few appearances, Fernanda, Ree Petra, Dionne, Jennifer Jade and a few others.

The highlight of the year for me has been the renaissance of the DTW and through that I've come to notice a fair few daytime girls that I previously hadn't paid much attention to. Cheif among them has been Kaitlyn Leigh on ChatGirl who is just fantastic but also Terri Hawkes, Rosie Beever, Amy Lu, Lexi Lowe and some others. Aside from that, Lolly Catherine and Paige Turnah have become favourites of mine over the past few months.

As for the rest of the year, I'd like to see as many POV sessions as possible, hopefully like to see Kelly Bell do a few more shows and the second golden era of DTW to continue.
01-07-2012 16:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The sole highlight for me has been the form of Kandi Kay on RLC. She has been sensational this year, and is showing no signs of slowing any time soon. Elite have, in my opinion, been fairly awful this year. It just seems that with all the Elite girls- day & night, once you've seen one show, you've seen 'em all. Babestation have been wildly inconsistant. Sometimes they have good nights, but, by and large it's same old same old. The same faces doing the exact same thing every night. Must do better !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-07-2012 17:05
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(01-07-2012 16:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  1) None that spring to mind
2) No one in particular
3) Ofcom to fuck off

FFS why did you bother to post? Huh There are enough "I hate Ofcom" threads here without this one being spoilt as well.
Thank you to those posters who have contributed properly to the thread so far, and I hope many more will do the same.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-07-2012 17:18
Charlemagne Offline

1. Victoria, Dionne Daniels and Sophia Lares have my attention during the nights. The outstanding dayshow babe is Michaela Witt

2. Kristina Rose..

3. Love to see Lucy Summers and Siohban Hughes back on RLC nights.
Wish that Roxy Belle and Paige Tyler were back on nightshows.
Hope that the new Playboy Channel from Rio is as good as their hyp.
01-07-2012 17:20
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(01-07-2012 16:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  So, three questions:

1) Kandi Kay, Tori Lee and Nicolle Knight, they have been consistent, top drawer performances so far this year.

2) Lilly Roma, when I first started watching the shows, I didn't take much notice of her, but these days, I think she is one of must watch babes to watch on nights.

3) More oil, bucket loads please. Maybe one night some babe could use whipped cream. Lately seeing RLC use barn sets, I want all channels to have more imagination and ambition to think of new and exciting sets
01-07-2012 17:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV