clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

ANNA night time show

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: ANNA night time show
lol guys yer talkin bollix, finley put but bollix all the same. most of the viewers dont know these girls, thats why there on the show,. to apeal to a different demagraphic, ie employed males 18-35 that work 9-5 and in bed by 11. its not realy aimed at the guys that watch the 3am although they will watch 2, its all well and good saying you dont mind that they dont get em out but to the none regular viewers they just see a pretty girl not getting em out on a get em out show. its all well and good if you know the girls as we do but most of the viewers it would be there first time seeing the girls.
realy you gota look at it in a dispationate way, the way the producers do. at the moment yer not, your looking at it from a fans point of view.

now do you understand what im getting at...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-02-2009 15:25
Find all posts by this user
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

u dont get 2 c much tits out action if the intended viewer is in bed by 11. so they r exposed to covered girls then. lol. bit of a contradiction there. the show is aimed at anyone who wants 2 watch. its aimed at anyone that may want to call or text in the show. its also aimed at the people who just like to watch the shows. the producers look at it the same way as i do. there is no pressure at all placed on the girls to get their tits out. Its up 2 the girls. there is nothin sexier than a girl in clothes n teasing on the shows. you will see from the dionne clip i upload later. agree with The Watcher on this one.

27-02-2009 15:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

lol You go on about who the channel is aimed at, you are just guessing and assuming there really. in my opinon, its aimed at men in general, no specifics. Like Josh said, you've contradicted yourself sayin men in bed by 11. The people that watch Party People at 3am will most likely watch PG, its like you are saying that people only watch babestation on sky and don't flick over to babestation 2, bang babes, sexstation and that to have a look at who's on. Alot of men on here like the tease and playing rather than tits out all the time as that gets boring. I think you are just being quite narrow minded

Your argument is flawed and you know it since you're just rubbishing our whole posts.
27-02-2009 16:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

thats another thing you dont get about me josh, i like a tease and a flirt as much as any guy, i like the nipple flash coz its like we got away with sumthing. its all fun to me,.

but im not 1 to suffer a tease if thats all she is and all she has, and i mean that in real life 2 not with just the girls on tv.
at 19 i was happy with my girlfiends teaseing but at 25 you know if she isnt putting out on the 4th date your wasting your time and at 30 if she hasnt got yer pants round yer ancles blowing yer cock within an hour you best move on Big Grin
. ooooooOOOOOO i hear the croud gasp hahahahaha.....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-02-2009 16:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

shandyman Wrote:The people that watch Party People at 3am will most likely watch PG,

yes but people that watch party girls probably wont watch party people, there 2 different demigraphics...

fuck it i give up its like arguing with a fucking premenstral woman.. dosent matter what i say il always be wrong... big deal you dont fucking agree with me, it dosent mean you have to pick apart and analise every fucking sentance and post, then drag it out over another 30 fucking pages... fucking rediculous...

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 16:30 by HEX!T.)
27-02-2009 16:19
adie1981 Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:The people that watch Party People at 3am will most likely watch PG,
yes but people that watch party girls probably wont watch party people, there 2 different demigraphics...
ffs dude your at it again implying sumthing from nothing.

I watch both PartyPeople and PartyGirls and enjoy both shows, i actually prefer PartyPeople as i like alot of the women that are on the show. But that doesn't mean i don't enjoy the PartyGirls and they don't even have to get topless on that show to be sexy. The tease and suggestiveness can be more of a turn on for me that actually loads of nudity. That hint of it with little flashes and smiles can make all the difference. I love nudity as much as the next person but i have varying tastes and i can enjoy both shows as i am sure a number of other guys do.

Just because one of the women has got their breasts out on another show elsewhere doesn't mean that they have to do it again, its a personal preference and if women like Anna don't want to go then topless then we should respect that and enjoy the show and if you don't enjoy the show then turn it off as there are people that do like the shows. I thought Anna was great on her PartyGirls debut and i didn't mind that she didn't go topless. If you want to see topless women all night either get a DVD or watch one of the other channels.
27-02-2009 16:29
Shandy Offline

Hexit Wrote:
ffs dude your at it again implying sumthing from nothing.

No, you are implying something from nothing. Where are you getting these demographics from? sources? or are you just guessing and assuming?

As I have said, people watching these channels with channel hop, everyone does, depending on who is on. You cannot say that someone will only watch Party Girls and thats it as its just flat out stupid, ridiculous and moronic. As for where i can get the idea that people channel hop, well thats easy, from people on here, its all over the forum that poeople will flick over channels depending on who is on. even the natural viewer will channel hop when bored.

Just face it, your argument is flawed.

As for your comment to josh saying you like a flirt and a tease, if you really did, then you wouldn't get your bee in a bonnet about a girl not getting them out. they have a balance when they have a day girl on PG. with the daygirls, if they got them out, they'd lose that mystique with alot of their fans. so you could say it comes down to money in the long run since that seems to be a favourite part of your arguments.

As for the teasing, its like on tv shows where you have the "will they, wont they" get it on or get together, most shows last long by stretching it out, thats the same here, the girls appeal lasts longer with the teasing.
27-02-2009 16:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

like i said earlyer i cant be assed with your ego trip any more... its fucking boring...

but i will leave you with this little bit of saige advice.

theres a difference between a tease and a cock tease...

its up to every man to decide when 1 turns into the other, and to know when to walk away.

27-02-2009 16:52
Shandy Offline

haha MY EGO TRIP?? see, this is what you do, when your argument fails, you make it personal. You know your argument is flawed cos you kept referring to your imagined demographics, you challenged me about implying something from nothing and i explained what i meant and where i got it from, i do the same to you, you ignore it and decide its boring rather than admitting your comments were unfounded.

thankyou. Smile

as for your advice, you can't apply cocktease to someone on tv, its daft, its not like you're getting them in person. they're teases its their job, we know it, they know it.

I'm only picking apart your comments when half of it is just made up to suit you.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 17:02 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 16:57
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

LOL Shandyman Tongue If this carrys on you'll have hit 2000 posts by the end of the day!
27-02-2009 17:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles