clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

ANNA night time show

gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

ANNA night time show
Well I have seen a few of the daytime girls trying their hand at the night time shows and i'm thinking what a waste of time the last one I seen was Anna the other night and basically all she done was the same as she does on the daytime show, so I ask myself why are they bothering doing these shows if they are not going to take the next step.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
26-02-2009 20:34
Find all posts by this user
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Question RE: ANNA night time show
Probably only Anna herself can answer that ?
Why not pose your question in her thread as she often looks and posts here:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1818

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
26-02-2009 20:39
Shandy Offline

RE: ANNA night time show
just cos they go on the night time show doesn't mean they have to go topless. Alot of guys like the tease and the mystique of saucy outfits without getting naked. They're appealing to a broader audience, if you don't like it, deal with it. Its not totally the same as teh daytime show as they get to wear sexy lingerie that they can't wear during the day. you still get a night time girl on that goes topless, so like i said, appealing to the guys that like the tease and the mystery & possiblity. They don't have to take "the next step" just cos they're on nighttime.

there's already been 2 threads where this whole subject's been discussed anyway. If you don't like it, fair enough, not saying you should, thats your opinion, i respect that. I like it as do many other people on here. We don't think its a waste of time, infact alot of us have quite enjoyed it.
26-02-2009 20:42
Shandy Offline

plus if you were paying attention, there was some flashing, although it was accidental admittedly
26-02-2009 20:44
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Question about Anna...is that her real, everyday voice when she's on the shows? She sounds like she slurs her words as if she's pissed...
26-02-2009 20:47
Shandy Offline

cherry, prob best to ask in the main anna thread cos she reads and replies in that one. sounds real to me, but who knows.
26-02-2009 21:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

shandyman Wrote:just cos they go on the night time show doesn't mean they have to go topless.
yer rite they dont have to but its sort of implyed.

she already did babestation, she got her tits out and didnt feel cumfy doing it. quite frankly i thaught the show was a copout 2. if she didnt feel up to it on babestation then there isnt any real reason for her to apear on another show where the girls get em out as a matter of course. if the girls arnt up to it and are just there to advertise there sites/get new fans then they should be off the show at 10pm when the girls who will, do.
oh plz dont come back with the argument its only been a topless show for 2 months, the fact is it is a topless show now.

saying your satifyed with the odd flash and tease dosent realy wash eather, coz if she was to wack her puppys out you'd be 1 of the first in line to get the download Smile shit id be right behind you.

i aint saying its the girl who's at fault here more the mangment behind em, they know how popular anna is on the day show and put her on an adult sexchat service channel. knowing full well that day show punters will tune in to see there fave girl be just a little bit extra naughty and be satisfyed with it... well ive seen anna in full flow on BS. and to be honest she looked fantastic, but at the end of the day its cynical exploitation of the dayshow callers and that pisses me off.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 12:40 by HEX!T.)
27-02-2009 12:29
Shandy Offline

not this again! lol. its not always implied. not with the daytime girls going on there. not all the girls have gotten them out and there's not really been any complaints about it on here since that whole debate the first time round.

Hexit Wrote:she already did babestation, she got her tits out and didnt feel cumfy doing it. quite frankly i thaught the show was a copout 2.

what she did before has no real bearing on this really. the day girls are on PG doing what they do on the PP3am shows but with a bit more freedom to move, do things and all that. Some girls may be there to advertise, so what, but it also mixes it up a bit, keeps it interesting. If you didn't like it fair enough, but alot of people must have done or they wouldn't have kept doing it. you may not want them there, but the producers cater to the masses not the few.

Hexit Wrote:oh plz dont come back with the argument its only been a topless show for 2 months, the fact is it is a topless show now.

Actually, over the last month with the daytime girls on, its been abit of everything, not just a topless show, but the teasing PP 3am style show too, so it kinda makes your arguement of it being a topless show moot.

Hexit Wrote:saying your satifyed with the odd flash and tease dosent realy wash eather, coz if she was to wack her puppys out you'd be 1 of the first in line to get the download Smile shit id be right behind you

As for that, not being funny, you don't know me, so don't compare me to what you would do mate.

Hexit Wrote:i aint saying its the girl who's at fault here more the mangment behind em, they know how popular anna is on the day show and put her on an adult sexchat service channel. knowing full well that day show punters will tune in to see there fave girl be just a little bit extra naughty and be satisfyed with it... well ive seen anna in full flow on BS. and to be honest she looked fantastic, but at the end of the day its cynical exploitation of the dayshow callers and that pisses me off.

Yes we all know you don't like it. some of us do. Its nice seeing the daytime girls do what they want without the restrictions of the daytime rules.most of us don't expect the girls to get them out. Do you hear us people that like the daytime moaning about the nighttime girls coming on the daytime, probably for the same reasons in your opinoin as the daytime going on the nighttime shows? no.
27-02-2009 13:05
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

well said shandyman, hexit not havin a go, but u r repeating urself, so i will too. the show is sex chat. the non-topless girls have plenty of calls from guys who get 2 hear them taking dirty. getting to see the girls on niteshows is a bonus. its also good to see variety. after seeing sum of the nite girls naked all the time, it does get a little boring and repetitive. the day girls on the show make a real effort to please many people with the choice of outfits too. carmen on pg has been my fav show. looked great, great outfits, great tease, and left people wanting more. removing the tassels was a bonus and boy did she look good. even though some dont get topless, been a good show. anyway topic will not be an issue soon if pg is no more.

27-02-2009 13:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

josh1979 Wrote:well said shandyman, hexit not havin a go, but u r repeating urself, so i will too. the show is sex chat. the non-topless girls have plenty of calls from guys who get 2 hear them taking dirty. getting to see the girls on niteshows is a bonus. its also good to see variety. after seeing sum of the nite girls naked all the time, it does get a little boring and repetitive. the day girls on the show make a real effort to please many people with the choice of outfits too. carmen on pg has been my fav show. looked great, great outfits, great tease, and left people wanting more. removing the tassels was a bonus and boy did she look good. even though some dont get topless, been a good show. anyway topic will not be an issue soon if pg is no more.

Well said, variety is the spice of life as they say.
I even enjoy listening to the girls chatting at the start of program. Some of them are quite entertaining. I also find the tit display can become a bit boring sometimes now that the novelty has worn off. New tits are always welcome though.
27-02-2009 14:44
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles