gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(28-10-2020 22:10 )Chrisst Wrote:  Fernanda Heart announced this evening that she couldn't confirm the date of her next appearance but she was quick to mention ''next week''.

[Image: image-88A7_5F99DD8E.jpg]

IT'S going to look very strange logging on to st66 without her there for sure in 2021, I think she knows what she has meant to us (and me) for the last 10 years, but deep in my heart I want her to be happy with everything.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-10-2020 06:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Fernanda is due back on Wednesday but her instagram post suggests it may be her last show until lockdown is over and i think & worry that this new lockdown could probably now hasten her departure a lot sooner than December.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
01-11-2020 15:25
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-48EB_5F9EEF0E.jpg]

For the sake of clarity here's Fernanda's Heart post that LB is referring to.

Now if Fernanda Heart feels the lockdown might effect her ability to schedule her appearances by reason of time or accommodation than that's fine by me. That's entirely her business.

However if she feels that she shouldn't appear from home because her shows earlier in the year were in any way substandard in comparison to those from Chiswick I'd want to put her mind at rest.

It might be for instance that Fernanda Heart could be concerned about the variable quality of the picture; the reliability of telephonic connection or even that she might not be able to operate the lovesense and the perve cam in addition to her main feed.

I watched and enjoyed every minute of all of her shows from home as did thousands more and I was aware of only one or two comments of a technical nature. No more than would be received when broadcasting from the studio.

Now Fernanda Heart has very high standards. Maybe she'd take even those few comments to heart, they'd appear in her personal chat rather than that shared. For me it's beyond her control so just pass.

I hope she will see shows from home as an opportunity. Many of the other girls, most noticeably some of those nominated for the Adult Awards have excelled at home not just under lockdown but ever since. I'd go as far as to suggest that the job of the TV Babe has changed. Running a bit of a club, the live mic sessions, conversations of the nature one might have down the pub are all part of it now and whilst that might have an impact on the rest of her work, even her earnings I can't think of anyone more adaptable than Fernanda Heart and I'd encourage her to keep calm and carry on from home if she can.
01-11-2020 18:58
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Hello, We all like to see Fernanda, so we could create a page about Fernanda, with the recordings we have of Fernanda's presentations, old, new presentations, so that we can see from next year, it would be a way we can share the presentations that Fernanda made in these ten years, I leave this idea to share the videos, it would be really cool because we all like Fernanda
02-11-2020 22:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-11-2020 18:58 )Chrisst Wrote:  [snip]
I echo your sentiments.

02-11-2020 23:07
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Fernanda - Nightshows Caps & Vids (Only)
Gallery says she is back at midnight.
05-11-2020 00:30
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

[split] Fernanda - Nightshows Chat & Discussion (Only)
Where is she?
13-11-2020 16:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Nightshows Chat & Discussion (Only)
probably running late

13-11-2020 16:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[split] Fernanda - Daytime (Pad & Elite) Caps & Vids (Only)
looking eery inch the perfect woman today Big Grin has studio66 said whih day is likely to be her last ever show yet?

(This post was last modified: 13-11-2020 17:26 by lovebabes56.)
13-11-2020 17:24
Genius Offline
Apprentice Poster

Again fernanda knock it out of the park what a show
14-11-2020 00:47

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles