gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
(21-02-2010 23:45 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  Doctoratthedock. I agree with everything you say, but a few home truths.....Sad FernandaHeart snores like a stuck pig, has bad wind, bad breath, is a groutch in the morning, burns toast, hates sex, wears frumpy clothes.......is that enough to put you all off???? NOT ME!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin It's also all lies, yes Dratthedock, FERNANDA !favorite!is PERFECTO!! The only problem is there is only one FernandaHeart. xxx

LOL a lot!! Flatulence, hallitosis and a pain in the ass...ha ha! I favour cloning if the result is about 100,000 million Fernandas - got to think of the environmental costs of so many (near) perfect women! laugh

I suspect Fernanda might have a touch of vanity - checking herself out in the mirror asking herself the question: "Do I look good in this outfit?" The answer would be "Yes, you look great but that outfit would look even better on the bedroom floor!" Nines times out of ten she would slap your face (not the best result but I can think of worse) but the tenth time...oh, that is a VERY special time!" Heart

Fernanda must think that we're besotted by her...and she'd be right!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
22-02-2010 00:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

LOL a lot!! Flatulence, hallitosis and a pain in the ass...ha ha! I favour cloning if the result is about 100,000 million Fernandas - got to think of the environmental costs of so many (near) perfect women! laugh

Fernanda must think that we're besotted by her...and she'd be right!
[/quote]
besotted by FernandaHeart??? YES!!Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
22-02-2010 12:57
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

[split] poster sized pictures
Rover - You can get a giant sized poster of me for your wall, with very good printing and quality from super hi resolution pictures... have a look on the shop in my website Wink

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
24-02-2010 20:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: poster sized pictures
(24-02-2010 20:03 )fernanda Wrote:  Rover - You can get a giant sized poster of me for your wall, with very good printing and quality from super hi resolution pictures... have a look on the shop in my website Wink

can we have 3D life sized please??? xxxBig GrinHeart

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
24-02-2010 20:33
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

Its Fursday tommorrow and I will be on Early Birds and The Pad Shy

Doctoratthedock - I might try the nun thing for my website but I think maybe I might get some complaints for tv. I like my blue stockings too, they are different but nice Big Grin

Glad you like my secretary outfit but not sure my weapons of mass distruction would be good at the United Nations, America try to invade me eek

tapit54 - Hopefuly its easier to get you up at 5:30 on a week day Big Grin

HannahsPet - I would make a lot of spelling mistakes, I always do Wink

Kenilo - You have a good eye, my puppies are always trying to escape and say hello Rolleyes

seth - Thats a shame. I am usually on till 9pm on Thursdays and most of Sunday, hopefully you can get to see me then Big Grin

smoothc - Welcome to the forum, I am glad it was me and my naughty knickers that tempted you Tongue

scoopz - It was very funny when my mini skirt fell off, it didn't happen before Bounce

Doctoratthedock and dbfernandafan I can be a bit grumpy sometimes when I just wake up after not much sleep but if you make me breakfast that quickly changes. I like to eat a lot in the mornings Big Laugh

dbfernandafan - your a very naughty boy looking at my Holly Grail I didn't know it was on show but I am Brazilian, I normally wear naughty little knickers...so watch out... Surprised

Have to get my beauty sleep now shocked

HeartHeartHeart Big Kisses HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
24-02-2010 21:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

(24-02-2010 20:33 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  
(24-02-2010 20:03 )fernanda Wrote:  Rover - You can get a giant sized poster of me for your wall, with very good printing and quality from super hi resolution pictures... have a look on the shop in my website Wink

can we have 3D life sized please??? xxxBig GrinHeart

I only know one person who makes those but he only made one, like every one else Sad

24-02-2010 21:16
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(24-02-2010 21:16 )fernanda Wrote:  I only know one person who makes those but he only made one, like every one else Sad
he makes a better job of some people than others!WinklaughHeart

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
24-02-2010 21:19
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

I am very naughty........please punish me!TongueBig GrinHeart........and I am watching very closely - believe me! I have brought the house opposite and that large object your saw delivered wasn't a rocket...it was a very large telescopeWinkTongueBig GrinlaughBig LaughBounce
Beauty sleep? FernandaHeart just have 5 seconds sleep....you dont need to be anymore beautiful! my heart (and eyes) can not take anymore beauty!!Blush

What shall I cook for breakfast.....???? leave a note on my pillow and I'll make sure it is hot and tasty!!Big Grin and by the way I'm in East London tomorrow.....just about 6 hours too late??Rolleyesshocked

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2010 21:27 by dbfernandafan.)
24-02-2010 21:23
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

A bit of morning grumpiness seems lik a small price to pay for the privilege of making you the most wonderful breakfast I could manage.
Breakfast in bed would be on a silver platter and would be lovingly/lustfully served to you. I shall forego any semi-humourous comments....

Ok, not going to happen! laugh

Rumour has it that Fernanda likes a full English breakfast complete with large pork sausage...Rolleyes
Fernanda likes her eggs either lightly boiled or scrambled...most men would simply like the chance to fertilise Fernanda's eggs. Rolleyes
And, finally: Crumbs in the bed are not allowed and will result in compulsory naked cleaning. Not funny, but I'm sure it would be very good. Heart

24-02-2010 22:05
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

No better way to start the day than with a fix of Fernanda! Heart
Just a shame work beckons...Rolleyes

25-02-2010 07:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles