gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

smoothc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
I've been watching these babe channels for a couple of years now and have never felt the need to contribute until now. There are other stunners like Sophia Lares, Amber James and Danica to name a few, but Fernanda is a whole other ball game (pun intended). Those panties that she just had on, I nearly lost my damn mind when I saw them.

Fernanda I hope you never do nights. The tease of the daytime and leaving thing things to our imagination is far sexier than just having everything on show at night. Just one man's opinion :-)
21-02-2010 18:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(21-02-2010 18:35 )smoothc Wrote:  I've been watching these babe channels for a couple of years now and have never felt the need to contribute until now. There are other stunners like Sophia Lares, Amber James and Danica to name a few, but Fernanda is a whole other ball game (pun intended). Those panties that she just had on, I nearly lost my damn mind when I saw them.

Fernanda I hope you never do nights. The tease of the daytime and leaving thing things to our imagination is far sexier than just having everything on show at night. Just one man's opinion :-)
was you watching on sky or streaming mr smoothc? was that really the holy grail we saw!!Wink

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
21-02-2010 18:51
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(21-02-2010 17:24 )Dabbler Wrote:  Please someone be recording this, on the streaming her panties look see-thru! Is it true?

Apparently so from what Ms. Ferrari was saying on the phone Blush
The skirt/belt is a necessary precaution given the apparently transparent quality of her g-string. Personally the glasses, stockings and suspenders and the very high heels are almost too much for me without hearing about Fernanda's feline charms...Tongue
Fernanda is amazingly addictive, mesmerisingly magnificent, hypnotically harlotish...simply the best. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
21-02-2010 19:37
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

those stockings are my absolute favourite type! Fernanda Heart is stunning, nice pussy piercing as wellBlush

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
21-02-2010 19:41
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda was the complete dream today
21-02-2010 20:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2010 20:47 )Kenilo Wrote:  Fernanda was the complete dream today

Think you meant Fernanda was a complete wet dream today laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-02-2010 20:50
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(21-02-2010 18:51 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  
(21-02-2010 18:35 )smoothc Wrote:  I've been watching these babe channels for a couple of years now and have never felt the need to contribute until now. There are other stunners like Sophia Lares, Amber James and Danica to name a few, but Fernanda is a whole other ball game (pun intended). Those panties that she just had on, I nearly lost my damn mind when I saw them.

was you watching on sky or streaming mr smoothc? was that really the holy grail we saw!!Wink

I don't have Sky so I have to watch online. And yes that certainly was the holy grail. And now after cracking out my 3rd one to Fernanda today I think it's time for some PS3 lol
21-02-2010 21:05
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Nice wardrobe malfunction moment from Fernanda today, her tight tighteek latex skirt snapped and fell offBig Grinlaugh
It probably could'nt take the pressure of that amazing Brazilian bootyBig Grin
Fernanda cracked up laughing before going off for a short break to replace the skirtSmile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
21-02-2010 21:41
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(21-02-2010 21:41 )scoopz Wrote:  Nice wardrobe malfunction moment from Fernanda today, her tight tighteek latex skirt snapped and fell offBig Grinlaugh
It probably could'nt take the pressure of that amazing Brazilian bootyBig Grin
Fernanda cracked up laughing before going off for a short break to replace the skirtSmile

Yeah, I saw that bit of the show and also thought it was hilarious. Bounce Fernanda certainly seems to have a good sense of humour. Big Laugh Actually when you think about it...
Brains - she speaks at least two languages. Cool
Good personality - smiles and laughs and seems to enjoy social situations. Smile (Particularly good on the phone apparently:blushSmile
Good in the bedroom? I'd hazard a guess at yes. Wink
Good in the kitchen? Apparently Fernanda is an excellent cook Important
Stylish - can dress for any event (preferably minimally) Big Grin
Solvent - I'd guess so although however much she earns it is not enough for the pleasure she brings to us all Rolleyes
Kind - loves animals and probably gives to charity...Smile (Posts on the forum not that we're animals or charity cases)
Now if only she had some good looks to go with her other attributes she'd make a half-decent partner, still she can't have everything! BounceBounceBounce
Fernanda - could be the perfect woman? Heart Heart
Please say you're grumpy first thing in the morning (if you wake up horny then you are another step closer to perfection!) or hate football (isn't that against the law in Brazil? :biglaughSmile or snore like a pig. shocked
You must have some fault...please tell us!
If you haven't then I might have to nominate you for living sainthood.
St Fernanda of the Tiny Thong would seem appropriate. laugh
Sure dbfernandafan would agree with (most of) this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
21-02-2010 23:17
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Doctoratthedock. I agree with everything you say, but a few home truths.....Sad FernandaHeart snores like a stuck pig, has bad wind, bad breath, is a groutch in the morning, burns toast, hates sex, wears frumpy clothes.......is that enough to put you all off???? NOT ME!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin It's also all lies, yes Dratthedock, FERNANDA !favorite!is PERFECTO!! The only problem is there is only one FernandaHeart. xxx

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
21-02-2010 23:45