babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?

malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?
(07-02-2011 01:01 )cherry delainey Wrote:  
(06-02-2011 23:59 )loulo12 Wrote:  No offense, but why on earth would anybody want to? Why send valentines cards and gifts when ALL these girls have absolutely zero affection for the people who send them?

Seems odd to me, it's like those sites that have send whoever a gift, and there's these boxes of really quite a lot of money. It's not like they'd get all of it any way. odd.

what crawled up your arse? I find it rather insulting that you seem to think that none of the girls care... I'm not only speaking for myself here but for every girl i've worked with, we are very fond of the people who call, text and come on babeshows.co.uk. If we don't like someone then we don't pretend to... I have said before and so have alot of other girls, this isn't just a job that finishes when we leave the studio, we choose to come on here and keep in contact, to send emails, to speak on facebook... I don't understand why someone would come to the forum and act so bitter.

Take care,
Cherry x
hi cherry people know there are girls like you who do interact with their fans, but there is girls who dont even reply to private messages. you are not one of them and we know that ok. i was pissed off with anuva channel last nite for saying where we could send are gifts if we wanted to send them, but i told them to piss off cos the way they treated my fave girl on that channel, anyway calm down and like i said you do care about your viewers and callers cos you have sent me pm's before so thank you cherry.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
07-02-2011 01:23
Find all posts by this user
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(07-02-2011 01:01 )cherry delainey Wrote:  what crawled up your arse? I find it rather insulting that you seem to think that none of the girls care... I'm not only speaking for myself here but for every girl i've worked with, we are very fond of the people who call, text and come on babeshows.co.uk. If we don't like someone then we don't pretend to... I have said before and so have alot of other girls, this isn't just a job that finishes when we leave the studio, we choose to come on here and keep in contact, to send emails, to speak on facebook... I don't understand why someone would come to the forum and act so bitter.

Take care,
Cherry x

This post of your is nothing but offensive, insulting and quite frankly hypersensitive. How on earth you'd work out I was bitter from it would puzzle a monkey.

You care about a card from a complete stranger you do not know? Of course you do dear, oh course you do.

However, get your facts right before you start feigning offense, I never once said anything about people who ring you (whom you may know a little), though a skeptic would wonder if this affection for them would remain when they stopped spending money on you, but rather the type of people who make anonymous donations and card sending.

If they wish to fine, I just don't understand why any one would.

And no, I'm not bitter it's just my opinion which i am entitled to.

take care
loulou12 x
07-02-2011 03:17
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

jesus i wish i hadn't started this. i can see both points of view. unfortunately there are girls on certain channels that are just work and no interaction beyond their shifts and that is fine. but there are girls on these channels that i talk too a lot that i have never called on the show, so they have never made any money from me but still message me or talk to me on msn and friends on facebook etc. Sending them a card is a nice thing. i would only send one to a girl who i chat to a lot and would appreciate the card from a friend. plus its a little bit of fun i'm, not sending presents just card(s) and i haven't even decided if i will or not all i wanted was the address so i had the choice!!!

I know everyone has their opinion and of course they are entitled to it!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
07-02-2011 09:25
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Lol ... all comes down to personal choice.

Personally, I interact with everyone who contacts me through here, regardless of whether or not they spend money on phone calls - we're in a tough economic environment at the moment and it simply isn't possible for some people!! Whilst I would never dream of a) asking or b) expecting anything in terms of cards/gifts from my viewers, I do feel they have the right to send them if that is what they want to do.

And remember guys, some girls do have ongoing conversations via here, FB, etc with their viewers and they do actually become friends even though we have never met.

Keep up the good work guys and your continued support, however you may choose to show this.

Love Foxy xxx
07-02-2011 11:22
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(07-02-2011 11:22 )Foxy 911 Wrote:  Personally, I interact with everyone

i would not mind interacting with foxy [Image: smiley-sex015.gif] [Image: smiley-sex024.gif]

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
07-02-2011 12:49
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

I suspect my sceptisms comes from here, I ended up pming a model (who no longer is working) on here, she then gave me her yahoo. No in depth talk, but she told me she thought me as a friend and so on, a keeper apparently.

Eventually it got round to it, 'oh it would be nice for you to ring me at night so i can hear your voice', I just said I never spoke to models on the phone, one, I was unemployed and two, i couldn't really justify spending £1.50 a min to talk to another human. Needless to say I never heard from her again. Conclusion, it was just a subtle way of getting custom, which is more than fine by me, these girls have to make a living. These girls are trained the be nice with everyone whether they are, at the time, receiving money because everyone on here is a potential customer.

I may sound unduly cynical, but I'm not, I'm sure genuine friendships do happen, but I'd like to bet that is after many hours of the customer ringing up and talking, maybe (the hope of a lot on here) they might even meet and go out but I'm guessing it will be staggeringly rare. Mostly these girls have a job to do and if they where funny with people it would spread round here and damage their reputation (rightly or wrongly)
07-02-2011 14:01
Foxy Offline
Account closed

I totally understand your cynicism but please, don't tar us all with the same brush!!! There's a lot of guys on here who I've never spoken to and probably never will (on the phone) but I still interact with them!!!!

Of course we have a job to do - we all have to be polite, whether it's going into the local shop, talking on the phone, whatever, we ALL do it and our job is no different. But to think we are all guilty of being nice for niceness sake - I'm sorry, but you ARE wrong!!!

Love Foxy xxxx
07-02-2011 14:26
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(07-02-2011 14:26 )Foxy 911 Wrote:  But to think we are all guilty of being nice for niceness sake - I'm sorry, but you ARE wrong!!!

From my post:

Quote:I may sound unduly cynical, but I'm not, I'm sure genuine friendships do happen

You shouldn't take what I say as personal slight on you. It's clear I'm generalizing, but i don't think I'll be far off. I have noted you interact on here quite a lot and get involved in the general chat of things.
07-02-2011 15:09
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

I can certainly vouch for Foxy and will say without any hesitation whatsoever that she is a genuinely lovely person who interacts wonderfully with her fans on this forum. She is also one of the finest ambassadors for both her channel and for the girls on her channel and friends of hers on other channels. I cannot praise her as a person, let alone a performer on the babe shows, highly enough and I'm sure others who have interacted with her would agree wholeheartedly.

However, the sad and all-too-common truth is that Foxy is - in my honest opinion - the brightest, shiniest star in what is often a murky sky; where far too many of the girls have faked niceness for so long that their faces - and fake attitudes - have stayed that way. These are the sort of girls who only care about who's signing their next cheque or buying their next diamond/Nintendo/perfume etc.

Foxy most certainly does not deserve to be tarred with the same brush as many of these, for want of a better word prostitutes as she is a genuine and lovely person both on and off-screen. But Loulo most certainly has the right to be bitter and cynical about too many of those who make up the industry as a whole.
07-02-2011 17:58
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

I'm not bitter annoyed

Like Murpheys Big Grin
08-02-2011 00:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV