babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?

morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?
Is anyone thinking about sending any of the girls a card for valentines day?

I am in two minds, but where to send them to is the first problem then i'll worry about who the lucky girl(s) will be!!!

Anyone who can help will be a friend forever!!

And girls you can apply for a card either here or by PM to me!!! lol Smile

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
06-02-2011 18:07
Find all posts by this user
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

RE: Valentines!!!!
Heres info for sending to the Chatgirls http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=29195 not sure about others.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
06-02-2011 18:14
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?
(06-02-2011 18:07 )morethenahandful Wrote:  Is anyone thinking about sending any of the girls a card for valentines day?

I am in two minds, but where to send them to is the first problem then i'll worry about who the lucky girl(s) will be!!!

Anyone who can help will be a friend forever!!

And girls you can apply for a card either here or by PM to me!!! lol Smile

Not sure if any of the girls will respond to this. If they do you'll have certain posters calling them everything from beggars to prostitutes..Sad

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-02-2011 18:52
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

true didn't think of that. i just choose a girl based on their shows this week then!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
06-02-2011 19:28
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

The po box at the boudoir has been canceled. You'd need to inbox the girl and get her private po box :-)

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
06-02-2011 21:12
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

No offense, but why on earth would anybody want to? Why send valentines cards and gifts when ALL these girls have absolutely zero affection for the people who send them?

Seems odd to me, it's like those sites that have send whoever a gift, and there's these boxes of really quite a lot of money. It's not like they'd get all of it any way. odd.
06-02-2011 23:59
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

(06-02-2011 23:59 )loulo12 Wrote:  No offense, but why on earth would anybody want to? Why send valentines cards and gifts when ALL these girls have absolutely zero affection for the people who send them?

Seems odd to me, it's like those sites that have send whoever a gift, and there's these boxes of really quite a lot of money. It's not like they'd get all of it any way. odd.

what crawled up your arse? I find it rather insulting that you seem to think that none of the girls care... I'm not only speaking for myself here but for every girl i've worked with, we are very fond of the people who call, text and come on babeshows.co.uk. If we don't like someone then we don't pretend to... I have said before and so have alot of other girls, this isn't just a job that finishes when we leave the studio, we choose to come on here and keep in contact, to send emails, to speak on facebook... I don't understand why someone would come to the forum and act so bitter.

Take care,
Cherry x

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
07-02-2011 01:01
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

BounceBounceBounceI love that saying Cherry "What crawled up your arse", say it as you feel babe..Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
07-02-2011 01:13
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(07-02-2011 01:01 )cherry delainey Wrote:  what crawled up your arse? I find it rather insulting that you seem to think that none of the girls care... I'm not only speaking for myself here but for every girl i've worked with, we are very fond of the people who call, text and come on babeshows.co.uk. If we don't like someone then we don't pretend to... I have said before and so have alot of other girls, this isn't just a job that finishes when we leave the studio, we choose to come on here and keep in contact, to send emails, to speak on facebook... I don't understand why someone would come to the forum and act so bitter.

Take care,
Cherry x

Don't rise to the bait Cherry. Those who know you, know how it is. I think the problem is that you are the exception rather than the rule. Not every babe is like you. There are a few more like you out there like you but not many so you can't blame somebody having such a cynical point of view.

Anyway, you know my gift will have to be delivered to you by hand - quite literally Wink

D G x x x
07-02-2011 01:13
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Dave you know i'm waiting :-P
i just feel that some things don't need to be said, if you don't like the babe shows then noone's forcing anyone to watch them :-)
mr head, i adore that saying!

xXx Cherry xXx
07-02-2011 01:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV