babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?

Foxy Offline
Account closed

RE: Where Do I Send Valentines Gifts To The Boudoir?
Ah, thank you so very much Smile))

Absolutely lovely words and I'd like to pass these words onto all my colleagues and friends as they apply to them aswell.

A big hug and thank you on behalf of all the genuine babes (who are the majority!!)

xxxxx

(07-02-2011 17:58 )lindor Wrote:  I can certainly vouch for Foxy and will say without any hesitation whatsoever that she is a genuinely lovely person who interacts wonderfully with her fans on this forum. She is also one of the finest ambassadors for both her channel and for the girls on her channel and friends of hers on other channels. I cannot praise her as a person, let alone a performer on the babe shows, highly enough and I'm sure others who have interacted with her would agree wholeheartedly.

However, the sad and all-too-common truth is that Foxy is - in my honest opinion - the brightest, shiniest star in what is often a murky sky; where far too many of the girls have faked niceness for so long that their faces - and fake attitudes - have stayed that way. These are the sort of girls who only care about who's signing their next cheque or buying their next diamond/Nintendo/perfume etc.

Foxy most certainly does not deserve to be tarred with the same brush as many of these, for want of a better word prostitutes as she is a genuine and lovely person both on and off-screen. But Loulo most certainly has the right to be bitter and cynical about too many of those who make up the industry as a whole.
08-02-2011 21:16
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV