* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Do you like The Host Voice-over?

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Do you like The Host Voice-over?
The key element of any of the babeshows is the services available via phone (be they calling for a chat, texting for a pic etc). Has nobody taken into consideration that the voice-over may well be a valuable service for those who are visually impaired?

They may struggle to see what's on screen, but they can still quite easily hear a babe telling them what she wants to do to their wotsit and where.

Likewise, while they may struggle to see a tv screen from across the room, they may very well be able to see a pic on their phone a lot easier, being closer

DOWN WITH THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED DISCRIMINATION!!!!

Viva la Voice-over!

Big Grin

21-04-2011 17:11
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2011 17:11 )Sooky™ Wrote:  The key element of any of the babeshows is the services available via phone (be they calling for a chat, texting for a pic etc). Has nobody taken into consideration that the voice-over may well be a valuable service for those who are visually impaired?

They may struggle to see what's on screen, but they can still quite easily hear a babe telling them what she wants to do to their wotsit and where.

Likewise, while they may struggle to see a tv screen from across the room, they may very well be able to see a pic on their phone a lot easier, being closer

DOWN WITH THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED DISCRIMINATION!!!!

Viva la Voice-over!

Big Grin

A very valid point but do visually impaired people need to be reminded every two minutes?
Just because they can't see very well doesn't mean they have a bad memory! :-)
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 17:16 by bytor.)
21-04-2011 17:16
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

RE: Do you like The Host Voice-over? (aka Another "Is The Pope Catholic" Poll)
(28-01-2011 01:32 )vila Wrote:  I would have no problem if the girls were actually performing the roles of 'host' and 'voice-over' but most of the time they're doing something quite different.

The host of a tv show introduces and/or interviews the featured performers but doesn't continually interrupt them while they're performing.

A voice-over is exactly what the term suggests - a voice which is heard over the on-screen action without its owner being seen.

You don't host a tv show by continually butting in to promote an entirely different channel and you don't do a voice-over by jumping on screen in place of the featured act.

What we have on the Cellcast shows is someone who occasionally does a bit of hosting or voice-over but mostly just interrupts and disrupts the main fabric of the show.

I could not have said it better myself mate.

The constant interruptions of the babe on screen by the presenter, I find incredibly annoying indeed. I know that it is not the presenters fault because she is just doing her job and what she is told.

But come on Babestation, use your head!!!!! The girls are NOT presenters and neither are they good at presenting!!!!!! They are there to take calls, that is what they do BEST, so let them get on the beds and take calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 17:18 by The Narcissist.)
21-04-2011 17:17
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(21-04-2011 17:16 )bytor Wrote:  A very valid point but do visually impaired people need to be reminded every two minutes?
Just because they can't see very well doesn't mean they have a bad memory!

But remember, a new visually impaired person may be tuning in at any moment

Just be glad they don't do a voice over every time the OSG make even the slightest change
Wink

21-04-2011 17:18
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I don't think anyone would be annoyed if it was just a voice over, it's the host coming on screen either with the "phone girl", or worse, when it goes to the fullscreen shot of the host at the video wall that gets everyone's goat.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-04-2011 17:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-04-2011 18:01 )Sooky™ Wrote:  I wasn't aware that many people watched the shows with the volume turned up in order to hear the voice over girl Big Grin

Silent movies finished in the late 1920s - as far as I know, silent tv never made it to the screen. Big Grin

(21-04-2011 10:23 )RRROGER Wrote:  Do ITV have a website hosting a forum for the 10,000,000 fans of Coronation Street to whinge about the
20 minutes of advertising in every hour of programming........????

Coronation Street doesn't leave the story running while showing the commercials, nor are there any customers paying £1.53/min while they're on screen.
21-04-2011 23:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-04-2011 17:41 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I don't think anyone would be annoyed if it was just a voice over, it's the host coming on screen either with the "phone girl", or worse, when it goes to the fullscreen shot of the host at the video wall that gets everyone's goat.

I reckon they think we all watch with the TV on mute so the telesales girl has to come on to get our attention. Even if that were the case (which is unlikely, I think) There's no reason she couldn't just temporarily replace one of the many black boxes instead of taking over the whole screen. If I wanted to speak to a girl I couldn't see there are much cheaper options than Babestation.
22-04-2011 05:25
deejer Offline
Banned

Whats more annoying...
Whats more annoying 1,Megan & Geri's annoying interuptions or 2,The Go Compare Ads.
08-05-2011 00:45
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Whats more annoying...
Lol it's a tough one but Megan and Geri are just slightly more annoying
08-05-2011 00:47
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Whats more annoying...
(08-05-2011 00:45 )deejer Wrote:  Whats more annoying 1,Megan & Geri's annoying interuptions or 2,The Go Compare Ads.
3. People moaning about Geri & Megan! Sad

Deal with it
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2011 00:56 by Poker King.)
08-05-2011 00:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV