* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Do you like The Host Voice-over?

kaelene Offline
Banned

Do you like The Host Voice-over?
if we get lot of no i will email BABESTATION i think it better with out a host as you get to see the on screen babe more
27-01-2011 19:21
Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: Do you like BABESTATION host voice over girl
I love her! I love her to itty bitty little pieces and would gladly eat her up with a spoon, like a woman sized fruit corner yoghurt.

If she didn't appear on the screen periodically, how would I know what the woman screen is called, or the fact that I can call her if I so choose? The unobtrusive on-screen graphics certainly wouldn't do it. Without her, I'd never know about the films about to start on BSXtreme, or that it costs me less after 2am. I'd never be alerted to the fact that I can buy pictures of the presenters, because Babestation are extraordinarily reticent about that sort of thing. Also, if not for her randomly timed, excruciatingly loud, appearances on the mic startling me out of the 'zone', I might... um... conclude my business for the evening, earlier than I would like. I'm a considerate lover, one who likes to please his partner with prolonged and intimate sessions of marathon love making. I'd be very disappointed in me if I went and let me down by making me finish off the first time Camilla went into a doggy style pose; in fact, I might even cut myself off from further sexual contact with me for a week or two, just to teach me not to be such a selfish lover to myself.

With all that in mind, I've voted that Yes! We should keep the voiceover woman. If more people don't vote in her favour, your email could actually make Cellcast change their policy. We all know how much they value feedback and the speed with which they put such feedback into effect.

Join me, brothers and sisters! Vote Yes! Save the voiceover woman! Your vote matters, please don't waste it...

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
27-01-2011 19:47
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I like Geri so yes I do like a voice over girl when she is presenting. Otherwise I'm not in favour.
27-01-2011 22:27
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

No I don't like the host / voice over girl. I've made no secret of my displeasure and frustration with all the plugging / interruptions lately - I've said in plenty of BS threads that it would be better off without a host.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
27-01-2011 22:35
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i voted no as the other channels dont one have. but if they going to have one only let her be on screen once every hour. not every 5 min's

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 22:37 by dave34.)
27-01-2011 22:37
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

If by doing voice over girl that is the only time we are ever going to see Geri on screen then yes I like the voice over girl
27-01-2011 22:38
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Yes i like Geri, no i don't like the amount of times herself or other presenters disrupt the screen with the advertising. Blame Babestation not the girls.
28-01-2011 00:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Do you like The Host Voice-over? (aka Another "Is The Pope Catholic" Poll)
I would have no problem if the girls were actually performing the roles of 'host' and 'voice-over' but most of the time they're doing something quite different.

The host of a tv show introduces and/or interviews the featured performers but doesn't continually interrupt them while they're performing.

A voice-over is exactly what the term suggests - a voice which is heard over the on-screen action without its owner being seen.

You don't host a tv show by continually butting in to promote an entirely different channel and you don't do a voice-over by jumping on screen in place of the featured act.

What we have on the Cellcast shows is someone who occasionally does a bit of hosting or voice-over but mostly just interrupts and disrupts the main fabric of the show.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2011 01:34 by vila.)
28-01-2011 01:32
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2011 01:32 )vila Wrote:  I would have no problem if the girls were actually performing the roles of 'host' and 'voice-over' but most of the time they're doing something quite different.

The host of a tv show introduces and/or interviews the featured performers but doesn't continually interrupt them while they're performing.

A voice-over is exactly what the term suggests - a voice which is heard over the on-screen action without its owner being seen.

You don't host a tv show by continually butting in to promote an entirely different channel and you don't do a voice-over by jumping on screen in place of the featured act.

What we have on the Cellcast shows is someone who occasionally does a bit of hosting or voice-over but mostly just interrupts and disrupts the main fabric of the show.

Come on Vila, Thats all Babestaions fault, they tell the girls what to do and when to do it. The girls are not deciding themselves when to interrupt the show.
Honestly i get as pissed off as everyone else on here but its not the presenters fault, deep down they probably don't give a shit about Babestation Xtreme and the like, they are just doing what they are told to do.
28-01-2011 01:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-01-2011 01:48 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Come on Vila, Thats all Babestaions fault, they tell the girls what to do and when to do it. The girls are not deciding themselves when to interrupt the show.
Honestly i get as pissed off as everyone else on here but its not the presenters fault, deep down they probably don't give a shit about Babestation Xtreme and the like, they are just doing what they are told to do.

Where did I say it was the girls' fault???

If you read my posts you will find that I NEVER blame the girls for the crap that Cellcast dishes out and go out of my way to say so.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2011 01:59 by vila.)
28-01-2011 01:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV