* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Do you like The Host Voice-over?

deejer Offline
Banned

RE: Do you like The Host Voice-over?
Will they (the show producers) take on board any of these requests....i'm not holding my breath hoping for major on screen changes that will never happen....
20-04-2011 18:21
Find all posts by this user
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I have voted no because like other members, i've made it perfectly clear that it irritates the shit out of me and I'm not going to kiss their (BS) ass just because they've been around longer and have most of my favourite girls on there. The only people who can,do and will keep putting up with it and not say anything about it, are the fanboys (I beleive the term is). All we're trying to do BS, is stop you from losing more money than neccessary. Over the 8yrs you've been going, this is the worst you've ever been and you can become top dogs again. Rant over because Babestation won't listen and will continue to scam everyone. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
21-04-2011 02:36
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone who says they like the voice overs and other such crap HAS to work for sellcast. Not everyone on this forum is who they seem to be!
21-04-2011 07:18
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I love the smell of paranoia in the morning......!

21-04-2011 09:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Do ITV have a website hosting a forum for the 10,000,000 fans of Coronation Street to whinge about the
20 minutes of advertising in every hour of programming........????

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 10:24 by RRROGER.)
21-04-2011 10:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2011 10:23 )RRROGER Wrote:  Do ITV have a website hosting a forum for the 10,000,000 fans of Coronation Street to whinge about the 20 minutes of advertising in every hour of programming........????

No, but then neither do Babestation. There is however an independent site here where those CS fans can do if they want to... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-04-2011 10:29
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(21-04-2011 10:29 )skateguy Wrote:  
(21-04-2011 10:23 )RRROGER Wrote:  Do ITV have a website hosting a forum for the 10,000,000 fans of Coronation Street to whinge about the 20 minutes of advertising in every hour of programming........????

No, but then neither do Babestation. There is however an independent site here where those CS fans can do if they want to... Wink

Thanks Skate, thought I saw your shadow behind me when I posted that....TongueTongue

Main issue being that Celcast have got all that garbage, but they're still the most successful of the channels, in the same way ITV & other mainstream independent broadcasters are successful despite viewers having to tolerate 20 minutes of adverts every hour.

As I've posted elsewhere though, it's getting like a Party Political Propaganda campaign, people accept it up to a point,
but beyond that it irritatates & puts people off.

babestation is a forum member & I know he will be reading these posts, so hopefully the feedback will reach the programme planners & a redesign of the show format will be the result.

21-04-2011 10:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2011 10:23 )RRROGER Wrote:  Do ITV have a website hosting a forum for the 10,000,000 fans of Coronation Street to whinge about the
20 minutes of advertising in every hour of programming........????

thing is they have breaks for advertising and 10-15 mins of uniterupted story lines if bs producers were running itv we would have a voiceover every 2 mins saying on turn over to Itv 2 for the only way is essex and to get pics of betty cooking hotpot naked type Betty Hotpot to 69444

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-04-2011 11:24
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

^^^^^ I'm really tempted to type sweaty hotpot to 69444 just to see which babes picture i'd get back Big GrinBig Grin

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
21-04-2011 13:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Main issue being that Celcast have got all that garbage, but they're still the most successful of the channels, in the same way ITV & other mainstream independent broadcasters are successful despite viewers having to tolerate 20 minutes of adverts every hour.

As I've posted elsewhere though, it's getting like a Party Political Propaganda campaign, people accept it up to a point,
but beyond that it irritatates & puts people off.

babestation is a forum member & I know he will be reading these posts, so hopefully the feedback will reach the programme planners & a redesign of the show format will be the result.

There are big differences between mainstream advertising seen on independent TV and the merciless hard sell campaign BS are using to interupt the flow of the programme.
ITV get their revenue directly from advertisers; BS don't (well perhaps some dosh flowed in from those dodgy electronic cigarettes advertised pre-9pm). They get revenue from the viewers-the very same people who are callers, texters and/or subscribers.
Independent TV also have highly professional advertising companies that work for them. They understand what viewers want or more importantly how to make viewers believe certain products are what they want.
I don't think BS do...for example, product placement is so simple to get right and so easy to get wrong. A girl, a bed and a phone. What more needs to sell the show. A moron can press the big digits on the phone and listen to a message saying press 1 now!! Where is the need for all this constant advertising.
I fully understand and appreciate the need for them to make money and really hope that BS remains the successful brand leader it was but this current trend is short sighted, alienates a percentage of the audience and to be honest smacks of desperation.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 17:01 by bytor.)
21-04-2011 16:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV