Total 94 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Do you like The Host Voice-over?

Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Do you like The Host Voice-over? (aka Another "Is The Pope Catholic" Poll)
(28-01-2011 01:56 )vila Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 01:48 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Come on Vila, Thats all Babestaions fault, they tell the girls what to do and when to do it. The girls are not deciding themselves when to interrupt the show.
Honestly i get as pissed off as everyone else on here but its not the presenters fault, deep down they probably don't give a shit about Babestation Xtreme and the like, they are just doing what they are told to do.

Where did I say it was the girls' fault???

If you read my posts you will find that I NEVER blame the girls for the crap that Cellcast dishes out and go out of my way to say so.

If you read your post from above, it sounds like you are attacking the girls (well it would if someone was new on here) but you wasn't as you mean Cellcast which i agree fully with.
I just get anoyed at the amount of crap girls like Geri get on here.
28-01-2011 02:16
Find all posts by this user
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

I have to agree with most of the comments on here, the major reason i don,t call any of the girls on babestation anymore is because of the appalling amount of OSG and constant interruptions. If i am going to spend thirty pounds for twenty minutes then i expect to be able to see and to fully interact with the girl i am speaking to for that period of time.

Looking forward to speaking to you again Paige when things change..
28-01-2011 02:17
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-01-2011 02:16 )Mastes1 Wrote:  I just get anoyed at the amount of crap girls like Geri get on here.

So do I - it isn't their fault. I've been a Geri fan since I first saw her on Party Girls two years ago.

If you read my post you'll see that I simply describe what happens and point out that it doesn't justify BS using the descriptions 'host' and 'voice-over'. I paid the rest of the forum membership the compliment of assuming that everyone knows where the blame lies.
28-01-2011 02:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Do you like The Host Voice-over?
I like Geri, Megan and the others introducing and chatting with the girls on the mic when they first appear, but not continually interupting them later on, with all their Sellcast ads and promos.
28-01-2011 11:54
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Its a big NO from me!!! Dont mind an introduction, but that should be it. Want Geri on the beds doing what she does best, showing that great bumTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
28-01-2011 12:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

If all they were doing was introducing the girls, or filling in like a DJ between 2 records, that would be fine (if unnecessary - there are enough OSG, it wouldn't hurt to use some of it simply to ID the girl on screen). However, as shill machines, they are entirely worthless, and their OTT frequency is surely detrimental to what they're supposed to be achieving (then again, Go Compare are much the same & unfathomably still in business).

HST, I have no objections to seeing Dani in that red basque every 5 minutes, so I guess I can be persuaded to live with it Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-01-2011 20:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Vila- you describe what you think a voice over artist and hosts job should be and then continue by saying that the girls don't do that which could be construed by people reading it that you are having a go at the girls doing said job.
28-01-2011 22:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-01-2011 22:39 )mikedafc Wrote:  Vila- you describe what you think a voice over artist and hosts job should be and then continue by saying that the girls don't do that which could be construed by people reading it that you are having a go at the girls doing said job.

I simply said that the girls do a job which doesn't match either of the descriptions attached to it by Cellcast. Given that it's Cellcast who issue the instructions about how the job should be done and that it's Cellcast who decide how to describe that job, I don't see how that can be construed as having a go at the girls.

I can't help it if people don't understand plain English.

Edit: Besides, I've already clarified my position, so I don't see how it could still be misconstrued.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2011 03:38 by vila.)
29-01-2011 02:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thing is wouldnt mind if it was just a voice but its the bits where they go off the girl for up to 2 mins

Wouldnt mind seeing what Daryl would do as a Voiceover girl or maybe georgie gonna need one now karina has been put out to pasture ( Her words not mine !!! ) bet they are all dreading being asked to do it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-01-2011 08:56
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-01-2011 19:21 )kaelene Wrote:  if we get lot of no i will email BABESTATION i think it better with out a host as you get to see the on screen babe more

Kaelene if all other threads criticising BS and their (non)reaction to them are anything to go by I think you are wasting your time!!!! Having said that I am voting a big fat NO!!!!!!!!! because I think it is about time the people at BS started treating their audience (viewers and callers) with respect and do what WE NOT THEY want for a change!!!!

Not only do I demand the removal of the voiceover segment of the show not the babes, I demand the removal of ALL black boxes and other interruptions to the babes sections!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2011 11:24 by Ally4Paige.)
29-01-2011 10:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV