babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Adult Blue on Freeview discussion (was Bluekiss)

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Adult Bluekiss on Freeview discussion
Thanks for the caps "Light Entertainment" i deleted my recording a few weeks ago so couldn't remember all the girls that were shown or exactly what the recorded shows loop looked like , i was just trying to recount from memory and not a very good memory at times either especially when i have been on the adult lemonade lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-01-2011 00:06
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I recorded ch98, Adult Blue, last night just to check.
The EPG said Teleshopping. The only Babes on there were the Psychic TV "Babes".
It was just 1 hour of Psychic TV. Sad

[Image: teleshopping_s.jpg]
18-01-2011 10:43
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't have a channel 190, i even did a new search just incase it was a channel that had gone on recently but still no channel 190, do you mean 'ADULT Blue' on channel 98?.
18-01-2011 14:32
mr mystery Away

(18-01-2011 14:32 )Mastes1 Wrote:  I don't have a channel 190, i even did a new search just incase it was a channel that had gone on recently but still no channel 190, do you mean 'ADULT Blue' on channel 98?.
Blue kiss used to transmit on freeview channel 190 and Bangbabes and the Early bird shows used to transmit on on channel 98 , when Bangbabes went bust a few weeks ago Blue kiss or Adult Blue as it is now called moved into the vacant freeview channel 98 EPG slot .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-01-2011 16:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Surely it's called just 'Blue'? They've shortened it the way Partyland was shortened to 'Party' when the 'ADULT' prefix was added in front of all the adult channel names to identify them as such. The 'ADULT' bit isn't part of the channel name.
18-01-2011 20:48
mr mystery Away

(18-01-2011 20:48 )vila Wrote:  Surely it's called just 'Blue'? They've shortened it the way Partyland was shortened to 'Party' when the 'ADULT' prefix was added in front of all the adult channel names to identify them as such. The 'ADULT' bit isn't part of the channel name.
Yes i think you are spot on there , all the freeview babe channels have "Adult" in front of the channel name on the EPG , so the channel must just be called "Blue" now , they probably want to distance them selves from "Blue Kiss" Sky Ch 951 , another company other than Cellcast uses this brand name and channel number on Sky .

18-01-2011 21:02
kaelene Offline
Banned

RE: Freeview channel changes for Cellcast shows
[/quote]Yes i was very surprised when i checked my recording because people on here had been saying that just adverts were shown , the OSGs were similar to those they used to use some time ago on BSXtra the ones that came further up the tv screen , the recorded sections they showed of the live shows were very short and kept being repeated , they did put on screen that you could talk to off screen girls only unlike Bangbabes that tried to con people into thinking the girls were live , some of the Jada and Michelle moist sections were quite good although they didn't show any naked sections just the topless ones . My guess is this is what Kaelene saw when she mentioned they now have babes on freeview Blue kiss and have ceased the teleshopping
[/quote]

Thnak you that right it would be good if there could get more hours and have a live babes show on this channel Smile
18-01-2011 21:43
daniel2015 Offline
Closed by request

RE: Freeview channel changes for Cellcast shows
They could if they wanted too as there is another tv channel on freeview showing teleshopping too, its labeled as the big deal and its also on the same stream as adult blue.

Square one management is the license holder for big deal as well.

I know its not much but there's 2 hours going to waste doing nothing useful.

I suspect the reason for these 2 channel is to LCN squat just on the off chance they may wish to launch something later or incase they can acquire some better freeview hours.

If DMOL have there way though and the new restricted hours category is made then big deal will lose LCN 32 anyway if it remains in its present form.

Also as tv news moved to mux D there old mux c space will be free soon so there is the potential to have 4am-8am space when you factor this in
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 21:52 by daniel2015.)
18-01-2011 21:48
kaelene Offline
Banned

RE: Adult Blue on Freeview discussion (was Bluekiss)
JCM Direct has appeared on LCN98 Adult Blue as well as ch32 on freeview

A few days ago it had zumba fitness products on there so this is a change in programming about time there put a babes channel on this LCN
25-03-2011 13:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV