babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Adult Blue on Freeview discussion (was Bluekiss)

kaelene Offline
Banned

Adult Blue on Freeview discussion (was Bluekiss)
Adult Bluekiss freeview ch190 has ceased the teleshopping yeepee Big Grin

there now have a babes show on the channel Big GrinBig Grin
20-12-2010 11:28
Find all posts by this user
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview channel changes for Cellcast shows
i think you will find that it keeps switching to diffent girls so it is not babe show as such jest a add
as i saw i bit on saturday

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
20-12-2010 14:18
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

(20-12-2010 14:18 )dave34 Wrote:  i think you will find that it keeps switching to diffent girls so it is not babe show as such jest a add
as i saw i bit on saturday

Yes...it is just an ad loop , showing the BS gals , BUT offering to put
you in contact with an OFFscreen gal.

Grey
20-12-2010 16:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It still says Teleshopping at 4am on ch190 in my EPGs
20-12-2010 19:14
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2010 19:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It still says Teleshopping at 4am on ch190 in my EPGs
yes iam geting that aswell

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2010 21:22 by dave34.)
20-12-2010 21:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I can't see why Bluekiss is in the adult section anyway. I haven't seen anything even remotely 'adult' when I've looked in.
12-01-2011 02:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-01-2011 02:35 )vila Wrote:  I can't see why Bluekiss is in the adult section anyway. I haven't seen anything even remotely 'adult' when I've looked in.
I recorded the show a few weeks ago and at first i thought the channel was transmitting a live show , Jada was on and so was Michelle Moist and some of the other girls , they were on the beds and taking calls , i then saw a message on screen saying something like "talk to off screen girls only" they were doing the same has Bangbabes used to and broadcasting recordings of old live shows , they had phone number OSGs on screen just like the live shows but with different numbers , the girls were topless so the adult section is probably the best place for this channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-01-2011 12:49
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-01-2011 12:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 02:35 )vila Wrote:  I can't see why Bluekiss is in the adult section anyway. I haven't seen anything even remotely 'adult' when I've looked in.
I recorded the show a few weeks ago and at first i thought the channel was transmitting a live show , Jada was on and so was Michelle Moist and some of the other girls , they were on the beds and taking calls , i then saw a message on screen saying something like "talk to off screen girls only" they were doing the same has Bangbabes used to and broadcasting recordings of old live shows , they had phone number OSGs on screen just like the live shows but with different numbers , the girls were topless so the adult section is probably the best place for this channel .

I'm amazed. All I've ever seen is adverts.
17-01-2011 14:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(17-01-2011 14:02 )vila Wrote:  
(17-01-2011 12:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  

I'm amazed. All I've ever seen is adverts.
Yes i was very surprised when i checked my recording because people on here had been saying that just adverts were shown , the OSGs were similar to those they used to use some time ago on BSXtra the ones that came further up the tv screen , the recorded sections they showed of the live shows were very short and kept being repeated , they did put on screen that you could talk to off screen girls only unlike Bangbabes that tried to con people into thinking the girls were live , some of the Jada and Michelle moist sections were quite good although they didn't show any naked sections just the topless ones . My guess is this is what Kaelene saw when she mentioned they now have babes on freeview Blue kiss and have ceased the teleshopping

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-01-2011 20:14
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Adult Bluekiss on Freeview discussion
For reference, all the girls who appeared on the Bluekiss (Channel 190) recorded loop: Michelle, Louise, Tammy, Georgie, Jada and Priya...

[Image: bluekiss_channel_190_capsheet.jpg]
17-01-2011 21:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV