Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2013 19:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Anyway a new kind of thong was born last week and it was called the tie thong Smile

Not new. Dannii used to do that on Bangbabes, quite possibly in her early RLC days too.
24-03-2013 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-03-2013 19:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  On the subject of Danni Harwood I hope she never jumps ship. I mean where else are we going to get more legendary 2 for 1's between her and Zarwood. Babestation may also do 2 for 1's but like the rest of the channels with the exception of RLC they are total shit from start to finish even on a so-called non ofcom regulated channel Cool
I know channels suddenly following girls from rival channels and girls suddenly following another channel on Twitter doesn't automatically mean a girl is leaving a channel to join the one she has started following , but not only has Dannii just started following BS on twitter but BS has just started following both Dannii and Lucy Zara , maybe BS are thinking about making them both a big money offer ?.
BS last night were doing naked 2-4-1's that weren't exactly shit, a naked Zarwood on BS1 without Ofcom regs would make interesting viewing .
I see Lucy Summers has been checking out the BS threads as well .
It wouldn't surprise me if BS are tapping up a few of the top RLC girls to be honest with the promise of both a Sky and freeview audience and less strict rules .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2013 16:43 by mr mystery.)
25-03-2013 16:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2013 16:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(24-03-2013 19:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  On the subject of Danni Harwood I hope she never jumps ship. I mean where else are we going to get more legendary 2 for 1's between her and Zarwood. Babestation may also do 2 for 1's but like the rest of the channels with the exception of RLC they are total shit from start to finish even on a so-called non ofcom regulated channel Cool
I know channels suddenly following girls from rival channels and girls suddenly following another channel on Twitter doesn't automatically mean a girl is leaving a channel to join the one she has started following , but not only has Dannii just started following BS on twitter but BS has just started following both Dannii and Lucy Zara , maybe BS are thinking about making them both a big money offer ?.
BS last night were doing naked 2-4-1's that weren't exactly shit, a naked Zarwood on BS1 without Ofcom regs would make interesting viewing .
I see Lucy Summers has been checking out the BS threads as well .
It wouldn't surprise me if BS are tapping up a few of the top RLC girls to be honest with the promise of both a Sky and freeview audience and less strict rules .

I'd be happy with this! Now, the main issue with BS is the OSG, and interruptions, but if they cut back on this a bit, and allowed Danni or Lucy to do what they do on Red Light, that would be a winner! I too agree that the 2-4-1 last night was better than all of the recent ones, because of the positions, even though the interaction was rather tame.
25-03-2013 16:57
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i dont think danni would fit in anywhere else, the cameramen are used to her and know what to expect, and a lot of fans simply wouldnt like put up with hour stints on b/s when shes on all night on rlc, personally i want her to stay put Shy
25-03-2013 17:03
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Remember Lucy Zara's stint on Babestation, after Bangbabes went down. That didn't last too long. They gave her a dungeon-lite set to start with but soon ended up as part of the usual beds only, limited time, interrupted crowd of babes. Don't get me wrong, that'll still suit some babes on BS but it didn't really suit her style. Soon enough she ended up joining Dannii on RLC.

I, too, don't see Dannii suiting Babestation either. But you never know what could happen on these channels.
25-03-2013 20:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The issue for me is Dannii, Lucy Zara and Lucy Summers restricted to a bed set all the time with no guarantee of breaking the Buckby-Badcock airtime dominance of channel 906 (BS1).
Yes of course they could do hand thong but only on 906 and be on freeview but with limited space and movement options.
Part of their success on RLC is their ability to move around and work to a theme and to a variety of sets.
They might get frequent calls and maybe more money but I wonder whether life on the shows would be as enjoyable in terms of the shows they could do.
The grass is not always greener on the other side and indeed any grass may well have OSG weeds springing out of the ground at every turn Wink.
I sincerely hope Zarwood and Lucy Summers stay where they are.
For RLC to lose all three would be a calamity beyond words. If I were RLC I would be moving heaven and earth to keep hold of their crown jewel babes.

25-03-2013 22:04
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

all this talk about the hand thong i reckon its more erotic when they are skilled enough like harwood and zara to bend over and stand without giving to much away fully naked
25-03-2013 22:27
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

Bounce superb post ,"The grass is not always greener on the other side and indeed any grass may well have OSG weeds springing out of the ground at every turn Wink" . dannii and lucy are very happy at playboy we have very nice grass Smile
(25-03-2013 22:04 )snookered147 Wrote:  The issue for me is Dannii, Lucy Zara and Lucy Summers restricted to a bed set all the time with no guarantee of breaking the Buckby-Badcock airtime dominance of channel 906 (BS1).
Yes of course they could do hand thong but only on 906 and be on freeview but with limited space and movement options.
Part of their success on RLC is their ability to move around and work to a theme and to a variety of sets.
They might get frequent calls and maybe more money but I wonder whether life on the shows would be as enjoyable in terms of the shows they could do.
The grass is not always greener on the other side and indeed any grass may well have OSG weeds springing out of the ground at every turn Wink.
I sincerely hope Zarwood and Lucy Summers stay where they are.
For RLC to lose all three would be a calamity beyond words. If I were RLC I would be moving heaven and earth to keep hold of their crown jewel babes.
26-03-2013 10:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-03-2013 10:24 )redlight central Wrote:  Bounce superb post ,"The grass is not always greener on the other side and indeed any grass may well have OSG weeds springing out of the ground at every turn Wink" . dannii and lucy are very happy at playboy we have very nice grass Smile

Glad to hear you have some good nightshow grass. I have run out of weed killer anyway laugh. Great to know that Zarwood are happy at RLC Big Grin.

26-03-2013 14:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Looked at the RLC schedule for the rest of the week and it seems that Kandi and Dannii are both in on Thursday night and Saturday night.
Surely, surely, surely the Kandiwood 2-4-1 must happen on one of those shows - please please please!!
As long as its NOT a dominatrix theme it should be a cracker. Get them together in the bath or the surgery set for a game of Doctors and Nurses Tongue.
Come on RLC make it happen - you know you want to Wink.

26-03-2013 21:58

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL