Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I reference to a previous post of mine were i mentioned about the reduction/deterioration of picture quality just lately on the RLC channels especially compared to STD 66, i have just seen this post below .

(23-03-2013 20:20 )dirk362 Wrote:  There was a shift around
Storm has moved to 11.390V (same transponder as Redlight and Playboy)
Studio 66 moved so that channels 2,3&4 are now all on 12.643V, with channel 1 on 11.344H

So i wonder if this "shift around" has had a detrimental effect on the picture quality of the RLC channels and increased the picture quality of the STD 66 channels ? . Whatever i may think about the STD 66 channels their picture quality is superior to that of RLC and the other channels on my TV .
I thought the RLC channels had picture quality similar to Storm these days lol.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 21:30 by mr mystery.)
23-03-2013 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-03-2013 17:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 12:12 )babefinder Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 10:17 )redlight central Wrote:  she no longer works for us

Well thank fuck for that,hopefully jen goes to babestation where she'll be able to do naked hand thong sessions if she wants and we get proper pov camera work!!!

Im sure savannah and brookie fans are quite happy with they're shows on bs since they left rlc and no doubt it would be the same with jen Big Grin

A move for lucy summer would be good too Wink

Yes Jennifer was doing the hand thong last night on BS 1, she did a good POV section on BS Blue as wellSmile, she would never have been allowed to do these types of performances if she was still at RLC, hopefully there will be more of these BS shows to follow now that the RLC shackles are off .
Ive just noticed that Dannii Harwood has just started following Jennifer and BS on Twitter, will Dannii be the next to jump ship and join the other former RLC girls now working on BS and appearing on Freeview ? .

If Dannii left RLC it would be disastrous for them. Their biggest hitter gone.
Where as we might get hand thong on BS there would not be any set variety which she has mastered so well on RLC so I would not like it much either. Dannii has produced too many fantastic shows without hand thong to necessitate a move imo.

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 22:14 by Snooks.)
23-03-2013 21:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2013 21:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  If Dannii left RLC it would be disastrous for them. Their biggest hitter gone.
Where as we might get hand thong on BS there would not be any set variety which sge has mastered so well on RLC so I would not like it much either. Dannii has produced too many fantastic shows without hand thong to necessitate a move imo.

Exactly. Judging by her top quality show a couple nights ago, where she can't hand-thong, she finds other ways. She's already at the best place to be at the moment.
23-03-2013 22:07
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Is Sami J definetly on tonight ? whats her set as well anyone know ?
23-03-2013 22:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-03-2013 22:07 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 21:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  If Dannii left RLC it would be disastrous for them. Their biggest hitter gone.
Where as we might get hand thong on BS there would not be any set variety which sge has mastered so well on RLC so I would not like it much either. Dannii has produced too many fantastic shows without hand thong to necessitate a move imo.

Exactly. Judging by her top quality show a couple nights ago, where she can't hand-thong, she finds other ways. She's already at the best place to be at the moment.

I enjoyed watching Jennifer on BS last night hand thonging and being filmed POV style, but i still wish she was back at RLC , i also hope Dannii doesn't leave, i think RLC is the best channel for both of them to be honest, but if BS offered Dannii good money to work on a channel that broadcasts on Sky and freeview as well as the opportunity to work on a channel not regulated by Ofcom could she turn down the offer ? , it looks like Jenn couldn't .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-03-2013 23:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-03-2013 22:17 )Jimbo Baggy Wrote:  Is Sami J definetly on tonight ? whats her set as well anyone know ?

yeah sami's on 932 tonight on a normal bed set at the moment. regarding dannii harwood, if she did leave rlc it would be a big blow for them, but one they can recover from in time as they still have several other top babes on and of course bring in babes from other channels and unknowns

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2013 23:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would like to see the hand thong used on RLC but in the long run i think the variety of shows a girl can do on RLC out ways the same show every night on bs,
if some more girls want to go, i say let them as it keeps things fresh and as they have now got Yasmine from xxp it could be time for a raid to get Elise back as she should never have been let go in the first place, they could finally give miss Hart a chance on a big channel and can you imagen the shows Candy could put on in the big RLC sets, could make her babe of the year Big Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-03-2013 10:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Sophie Hart would be an excellent acquisition for RLC imo.
I normally do not subscribe to the view that anyone is irreplaceable but if Dannii were to leave it would be mighty hard to find anyone to match the sort of show she did last night.
I hope to goodness she stays where she is.

24-03-2013 16:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes as I've said before Babestation has the handthong and well......... that's about it really. I'd still rather watch a good night on RLC than Babestation. Reason is very simple. RLC doesn't piss around. It has a model onscreen, it doesn't have the over intrusive mic girl, hellish OSG's and bloody random adverts too. The focus is always on the model without any distractions.

On the subject of Danni Harwood I hope she never jumps ship. I mean where else are we going to get more legendary 2 for 1's between her and Zarwood. Babestation may also do 2 for 1's but like the rest of the channels with the exception of RLC they are total shit from start to finish even on a so-called non ofcom regulated channel Cool

Anyway a new kind of thong was born last week and it was called the tie thong Smile
24-03-2013 19:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with most of this ^, but, the tie thong has been around for a long time Smile
24-03-2013 21:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL