cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average

Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
i refer all posters to my kitty lea posts, swap kitty lea for rachel and bekky... coz i cant be assed writing a new post with the same crap but different names.
which is pretty much what elite are doing with there show atm.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-03-2011 05:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I kind of knew that some weren't going to be impressed by this show. I guess its not to everyone's liking. I liked it - don't mind a bit of foreplay... Smile

The girls looked very good together and the set was the perfect choice for them. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-03-2011 07:59
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I went with the tease with Kitty given her requests to remove caps/vids from the site I kinda thought she's going to let us believe the puppies aren't coming out etc etc but it was clear last night that it was a production decision. I think Becky and Rachel are excellent individually and great together. Agree that after 12 is too long with a 10pm start. An hour of tease, slow reveal for half an hour and then full reveal with a bit more raunch after 12 just about does it for me.Wink
Not to take anything away from the girls, I thought they did a really good job and they are great fun to watch and it should be fun.Smile
02-03-2011 08:18
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Thought Becky & Rachel were great last night, OK there was alot of tease, but I thnk you could tell these two girls are really into each other which I found really hot. Both of them looked amazing & when the kit did come off, it was just incredible!
02-03-2011 10:11
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

If they're not on your list of those to call or listen in on, it's best with these feature shows to Sky+ and zip through it pausing when the pants come down and the tits come out. You can watch 3hrs in around 15mins.
02-03-2011 11:30
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

For me it was good, the tease build up to the pay off is my kind of show. I can see some of you like to get straight into the action, who knows maybe next time if there is one it will be more for you.

Roll on Thursday when Miss Goodwin is let off the leash!
02-03-2011 12:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

it was not a bad show, i liked the schoolgirl look it suits both of them, but for me what could have been a very good show was messed up by the producer who would not let them get their tits out, i like a bit of tease but last night it was overkill, we all know what a good show they can do but last night we did not get their best,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-03-2011 14:07
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Becky has just Tweeted:

Thank you to ALLLL of our sexy and very naughty callers last night on Elite TV... mmmmmmm! you were all AMAZING MWAH X X X

Nice to know we're apprciated!!
02-03-2011 15:29
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

For some reason my Sky+ went on the fritz last night so i only got to see the last hour,but the bit i saw was pretty,pretty,pretty good.I'd love to see Becky & Rachel nightshows become a regular feature. Smile

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
02-03-2011 15:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-03-2011 14:07 )winsaw Wrote:  it was not a bad show, i liked the schoolgirl look it suits both of them, but for me what could have been a very good show was messed up by the producer who would not let them get their tits out, i like a bit of tease but last night it was overkill, we all know what a good show they can do but last night we did not get their best,

more likely becky and rachel themselves as in their previous nightshows didnt go topless till the final hour or so. dont think any babe in general can do a show as good a show as theyve done in the past with ofcom's new rules

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2011 16:27

gemma hiles