cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average

Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
After talking to Bex this morning I've started this thread so that both of them can read comments/suggestions for their debut nighttime show tomorrow night (Sun 29th).

It's been a fair few weeks of waiting following Rachel's comment in her daytime thread on the 26.5.10 about a nightshow being discussed featuring the both of them, & at last it's finally here, Becky & Rachel together on the nightshow. It's been great fun watching (& calling) them both on the dayshow & seeing the 2-4-1 on the breakfast show a few weeks back & last saturday & sunday daytime showed just what great fun these two housemates are together & the genuine friendship that exists between them, I'm sure this will be in evidence on the nightshow too & to see this taken on to a nightshow is an eagerly anticipated pleasure.
Just make sure though Bex, that Rachel doesn't bite too hard...laugh
I've been told to expect tease, cheekiness, suggestion & a bit more besides, with the fact it's going to be a themed night of "Naughty College Girls" (I would say schoolgirls but that's a bit of a no no these days laugh) then I'm sure they're on to a winner anyway.
I know they've both got a nervous excitement about doing the show tomorrow, but I'm sure that by the time it comes to "get on with it" they'll both be ready, willing & more than able to deliver a show full of just what they've both promised me....BlushBlush

Good luck girls, have fun & most of all enjoy yourselves, (which I have no doubt that you will) & do it your way, (which I know you're going to) then we'll all enjoy a sunday night to remember......You never know, I might even be tempted to give you a call..Surprisedlaugh Looking forward to tomorrow night girls, along with plenty of others I expect. Big GrinTongueHeartHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
28-08-2010 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Becky & Rachel - Nightshow Special - Chat & Discussion
Can't wait, they've got great chemistry together which will make for an epic 2-4-1
28-08-2010 12:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

I just hope people dont expect too much from them tommorrow, and thus critiscise if they dont feel its up to standard.

my self i am immensely looking forward to it no matter how far they go as they are a great double act on days and i think it will transfer to nights.
28-08-2010 12:14
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(28-08-2010 12:14 )chrislatimer Wrote:  I just hope people dont expect too much from them tommorrow, and thus critiscise if they dont feel its up to standard.

my self i am immensely looking forward to it no matter how far they go as they are a great double act on days and i think it will transfer to nights.

I hope we don't have an episode like the one after Sammie's night show when she was roundly criticised (completely unfairly imo) for not getting her tits out properly!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-08-2010 12:41
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

As a big fan(boy?) of Becky and Rachel, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. I've watched them do daytime 2-4-1s on Elite, and also GSL shows, so I know how good a show they put on when they're together.
Good luck girls Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
28-08-2010 12:44
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(28-08-2010 12:41 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(28-08-2010 12:14 )chrislatimer Wrote:  I just hope people dont expect too much from them tommorrow, and thus critiscise if they dont feel its up to standard.

I hope we don't have an episode like the one after Sammie's night show when she was roundly criticised (completely unfairly imo) for not getting her tits out properly!!!

i agreed with the sammie stuff , but this is different as its their first night show and they are doing it together.

i still think it will be great.
28-08-2010 12:45
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Has anyone said when they are likely to be on - a three hour stint like the other day girls (Danica, Michelle, Sammie) or a whole night?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-08-2010 12:47
Gemmaniac Away
Master Poster

This is a "can't miss" event. Smile Two incredible and very popular girls who are possibly even better together than they are apart. The theme for the show is right up my alley (thank you very much), and I'm sure the viewers will be more than satisfied when it's all said and done. Big Grin

Most important is that the girls enjoy themselves and do whatever they feel comfortable with doing. Those of us who adore them feel they can do no wrong, so they only need please themselves. Critics be on alert...we take no prisoners. laugh All the best, ladies! Heart

So, is it Sunday night yet?? Wink
28-08-2010 12:56
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(28-08-2010 12:47 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Has anyone said when they are likely to be on - a three hour stint like the other day girls (Danica, Michelle, Sammie) or a whole night?

It's a three hour show, 9:00 to 00:00 Ally

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
28-08-2010 12:57
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2010 12:47 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Has anyone said when they are likely to be on - a three hour stint like the other day girls (Danica, Michelle, Sammie) or a whole night?

Catched Rachel say it would be 9 to 12 Tongue
28-08-2010 12:58

gemma hiles