Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Babe Channels - Current & Future Status

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Babe Channels - Future Status Predictions
(15-05-2010 15:34 )tsurugi Wrote:  It really does not take too much research or digging to find out who is behind bluebird.

(16-05-2010 16:49 )BigBen Wrote:  Well not when the company has started broadcasting, when there is websites etc available online associated with bluebird. At the moment the information is scant and tight-lipped.

Start here:
http://www.bluebirdfilms.com/wordpress_new/?p=2442
17-05-2010 01:31
Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 16:49 )BigBen Wrote:  Well not when the company has started broadcasting, when there is websites etc available online associated with bluebird. At the moment the information is scant and tight-lipped.

They can't give you an exact date for when they start broadcasting until they know what the date is themselves.
17-05-2010 10:05
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(17-05-2010 01:31 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(15-05-2010 15:34 )tsurugi Wrote:  It really does not take too much research or digging to find out who is behind bluebird.

Start here:

If that is the correct bluebird the site does not give out any owner/CEO information it just gives emails for enquiries. Also I have no intention of wasting my time digging around to find out who owns bluebird when I'm sure it will all come out in the near future anyway (Unless someone is going to pay my usual research premium for me to undertake it as a project). As well it’s already clear to any un-naive persons that bluebird and cellcast have partnership agreements. I simply agree with rrroger's predictions regarding blocks and suspicions about bluebird.

(17-05-2010 10:05 )elgar1uk Wrote:  

They can't give you an exact date for when they start broadcasting until they know what the date is themselves.

I didnt ask for a broadcasting start date, I'm aware of the situation I read the bluebird rep's posts in the other thread.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2010 13:48 by 'BigBen'.)
17-05-2010 13:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(17-05-2010 01:29 )Sooky Wrote:  
(16-05-2010 16:49 )BigBen Wrote:  

Well not when the company has started broadcasting, when there is websites etc available online associated with bluebird. At the moment the information is scant and tight-lipped.

http://www.bluebirdfilms.com/home.php

Not easy to find, especially if you're looking for BBTV;
Re my posting about FV as being way to expand in this market sector with demise of analogue TV & likelyhood that more people forced to update will go to FV than cable/satellite,this site quotes 2 new FV sites that I can't find on my EPG, assuming adult sector is FV91-FV99, FV91/92 never activated & now deleted from EPG, will they be reinstated as BB CHANNELS or will someone give us the truth about FV96/FV99.
I've posted already about FV96/99 & BBOfficial is adamant that BB only buy, not LEASE channels; does admit BB do have agreements with Cellcast, presumably including LEASING Babestation2 channel FV99 to broadcast BB show.........LIVE99,(Or LIVE960 if you watch SKY),so what to believe.....who gives a shit & if you suffer from depression don't read my posts without consulting your GP first; thank you for listening...Heart

17-05-2010 14:02
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(17-05-2010 01:31 )vostok 1 Wrote:  Start here:

(16-05-2010 16:49 )BigBen Wrote:  If that is the correct bluebird the site does not give out any owner/CEO information it just gives emails for enquiries. Also I have no intention of wasting my time digging around to find out who owns bluebird when I'm sure it will all come out in the near future anyway.

Try the link again...

"Interview with Bluebird Boss, Paul Chaplin."

"Hey Bluebirdies,
I have a special treat for you today. Our wonderful owner, Paul Chaplin, sat down with Hot Video to discuss the past, present and future of Bluebird. It’s a fascinating look at a visionary in the industry...
PAUL CHAPLIN is the owner of BluebirdFilms. In just 5 years, his creative vision, backed by millions of personal investment has taken Bluebird into the top ten of adult film producers in the world... read more"

No mystery and no digging required.

More here from the AVN Industry Directory:

"Bluebird Films":

"London playboy Paul Chaplin launched Bluebird Films with money from his international finance businesses and spent four years and $14 million to achieve his goal of building Britain's biggest adult studio."

Read more: http://business.avn.com/companies/Bluebi...66057.html
18-05-2010 02:45
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(18-05-2010 02:45 )vostok 1 Wrote:  

(17-05-2010 01:31 )vostok 1 Wrote:  Start here:

(16-05-2010 16:49 )BigBen Wrote:  If that is the correct bluebird the site does not give out any owner/CEO information it just gives emails for enquiries. Also I have no intention of wasting my time digging around to find out who owns bluebird when I'm sure it will all come out in the near future anyway.

Try the link again...

"Interview with Bluebird Boss, Paul Chaplin."

"Hey Bluebirdies,
I have a special treat for you today. Our wonderful owner, Paul Chaplin, sat down with Hot Video to discuss the past, present and future of Bluebird. It’s a fascinating look at a visionary in the industry...
PAUL CHAPLIN is the owner of BluebirdFilms. In just 5 years, his creative vision, backed by millions of personal investment has taken Bluebird into the top ten of adult film producers in the world... read more"

No mystery and no digging required.

More here from the AVN Industry Directory:

"Bluebird Films":

"London playboy Paul Chaplin launched Bluebird Films with money from his international finance businesses and spent four years and $14 million to achieve his goal of building Britain's biggest adult studio."

Read more: http://business.avn.com/companies/Bluebi...66057.html

Well thats all very well and good but that is all about bluebird films. BBTV may be handed over to be run by another individual with an association with cellcast. As we already know the proposed BBTV format has entered talks and agreements with cellcast.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
18-05-2010 14:06
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

In regards to Bluebird having bought Live960 - this does not automatically mean that they are going to use the same FV channel. Indeed it does not automatically mean anything

It wouldn't be the first time a large company has bought over a smaller company simply in order to eliminate the smaller.

Alternatively, they may have bought them primarily for their studio space as opposed to anything else. Or they may have wanted some of the people running it, and a pre-requisite of the deal was that Bluebird buys out the company, so they don't lose what they invested in it.

All of this is common business practice. But the simple fact is nothing will be known until the channel launches

One thing I will say points out a major flaw in the Bluebird/cellcast theories, however. Reede, for example, has left Babestation and joined Bluebird. Why would she have to if Bluebird owned or were in partnership with Cellcast? Wink

That's like leaving a company to take a job at the exact same company - makes no sense

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 14:21 by Sooky™.)
18-05-2010 14:20
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(18-05-2010 14:20 )Sooky Wrote:  In regards to Bluebird having bought Live960 - this does not automatically mean that they are going to use the same FV channel. Indeed it does not automatically mean anything

It wouldn't be the first time a large company has bought over a smaller company simply in order to eliminate the smaller.

Alternatively, they may have bought them primarily for their studio space as opposed to anything else. Or they may have wanted some of the people running it, and a pre-requisite of the deal was that Bluebird buys out the company, so they don't lose what they invested in it.

All of this is common business practice. But the simple fact is nothing will be known until the channel launches

One thing I will say points out a major flaw in the Bluebird/cellcast theories, however. Reede, for example, has left Babestation and joined Bluebird. Why would she have to if Bluebird owned or were in partnership with Cellcast? Wink

That's like leaving a company to take a job at the exact same company - makes no sense

The point about Reede; the bluebird rep stated that there was an agreement made with cellcast already. That bluebird would not actively seek to poach away babes from cellcast without cellcasts permission. However, the bluebird rep stated that that doesn’t stop babes leaving a show of their own accord and requesting to join bluebird. The current 'deal' only stipulates that bluebird won’t go around asking cellcast girls to join. Which is were the suspicious about bluebird comes from that they already have a working understanding with cellcast. The questions arisen have asked whether bluebird and cellcast could be branches of a parent body creating a false competition to dominate the airwaves. Also even if they are not (which I'm not denying) and are separate companies given that they seem to already have a working understanding could this lead to a 'vend' situation in the future. As well to answer your query as to why would you leave one company to join the same company? I would give the example in the music industry where Simon Cowell's company Syco and the company that represents Rage against the machine Epic are both owned by the parent company Sony. Both Syco and Epic operate independently from each other and neither one get a cut of the profits from the others music. However, Sony gains a cut of the proceeds from both labels. So while it is in the interests of the subsidiary branches to be competitive and make money for themselves, its win win for Sony.

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 23:13 by 'BigBen'.)
18-05-2010 22:55
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(18-05-2010 22:55 )BigBen Wrote:  
(18-05-2010 14:20 )Sooky Wrote:  In regards to Bluebird having bought Live960 - this does not automatically mean that they are going to use the same FV channel. Indeed it does not automatically mean anything

The point about Reede; the bluebird rep stated that there was an agreement made with cellcast already. That bluebird would not actively seek to poach away babes from cellcast without cellcasts permission. However, the bluebird rep stated that that doesn’t stop babes leaving a show of their own accord and requesting to join bluebird. The current 'deal' only stipulates that bluebird won’t go around asking cellcast girls to join. Which is were the suspicious about bluebird comes from that they already have a working understanding with cellcast. The questions arisen have asked whether bluebird and cellcast could be branches of a parent body creating a false competition to dominate the airwaves. Also even if they are not (which I'm not denying) and are separate companies given that they seem to already have a working understanding could this lead to a 'vend' situation in the future.

Just to add my contribution,despite my finger pointing & speculation/theory, Sooky has made a very valid point & even if my theories are correct it's fairly certain that Cellcast & Bluebird are operating independently,in which case Reede may have been involved in some internal dispute at Cellcast & would have left anyway.

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 23:16 by RRROGER.)
18-05-2010 23:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(18-05-2010 14:20 )Sooky Wrote:  

Just being a little picky, years ago I used to work for BritishRailways at 3 different locations in GreaterLondon then transferred to Crewe....in total worked at 5 different location for the same company.......

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 23:25 by RRROGER.)
18-05-2010 23:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV