Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Babe Channels - Current & Future Status

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Babe Channels - Current & Future Status
Have already posted specific summaries in relevant forums; this, if anybody's bothered, is my overall prediction of events assuming that Bluebird don't fall flat on their face after realising that if you throw enough money at something you can make it work, but making it pay is something else:
CELLCAST/BLUEBIRD coalition.
BANGMEDIA/PLAYBOY coalition.
ELITE will struggle.
TVX will expand & be competitive.
The other channels will muddle along or be absorbed.
The above based on a mixture of logic/hypothesis & known facts & my interpretation of them............
Maybe Jack Vikare will post an ante post odds list for my predictions.....

06-05-2010 00:57
Find all posts by this user
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Bluebird TV
(06-05-2010 00:57 )RRROGER Wrote:  CELLCAST/BLUEBIRD coalition.
BANGMEDIA/PLAYBOY coalition.
ELITE will struggle.
TVX will expand & be competitive.
The other channels will muddle along or be absorbed.
The above based on a mixture of logic/hypothesis & known facts & my interpretation of them............
Maybe Jack Vikare will post an ante post odds list for my predictions.....

In what sense exactly are you using the word coalition?
06-05-2010 19:59
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(06-05-2010 19:59 )Jack Vakire Wrote:  In what sense exactly are you using the word coalition?

Check out my BS General chat post#643 & BB Discussion post #311, where I've analysed/theorised in more detail; for example if all the sums add up, at some stage Bangmedia will be running 7 channels, when they presently struggle to run more than 3, suggesting partnership/coalition; the fact that 3 1/2 of those channels are currently Playboy is what makes me think there is a link.............
Anyway it is a forum for debate & discussion & I went out earlier & couldn't find my local polling station to vote for some demented retard to represent my/his interests in Parliament, so I've given a bit more thought to something that interests me, which politics don't.........
"Coalition" inferring that Cellcast/Bangmedia don't want to go head to head with the heavies so joining them instead of competing.....
7/2 BM/PB link ??????
..........I'll bet £2 win.........bladewavebladewavebladewavebladewave

07-05-2010 00:14
Charlemagne Offline

(07-05-2010 00:14 )RRROGER Wrote:  Check out my BS General chat post#643 & BB Discussion post #311, where I've analysed/theorised in more detail; for example if all the sums add up, at some stage Bangmedia will be running 7 channels, when they presently struggle to run more than 3, suggesting partnership/coalition; the fact that 3 1/2 of those channels are currently Playboy is what makes me think there is a link.............
Anyway it is a forum for debate & discussion & I went out earlier & couldn't find my local polling station to vote for some demented retard to represent my/his interests in Parliament, so I've given a bit more thought to something that interests me, which politics don't.........
"Coalition" inferring that Cellcast/Bangmedia don't want to go head to head with the heavies so joining them instead of competing.....
7/2 BM/PB link ??????
..........I'll bet £2 win.........bladewavebladewavebladewavebladewave

WTF This wouldn't make sense. Even if I was sobber Tongue
07-05-2010 00:17
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sounds a bit far fetched but no announcement made so maybe difficult to understand, but as far as BANGMEDIA are concerned check out my figures:
PLAYBOY TV SKY900/901/902/915/916/917/961
BANGMEDIA SKY 912/948/959
BM have recently displayed "coming soon Channel 902/915/916" on Bang Babes.
Current situation BM are additionally broadcasting The Pad on SKY901; The Pad/Bang Babes on SKY902, SKY915/916 still to be determined but if BM do take them over, will mean they have "aquired" 4 PLAYBOY channels; I don't think PB are threatened by what is ongoing, they could probably buy them all out, so based on my facts PB are winding down or going into partnership.
As already asked, are BM going to run 7 day shows ???? SKY901/902/912/915/916/948/959, they struggle to run 3 at the moment.........so key question, why are PLAYBOY offloading channels to BM???????

UPDATE at 10:15am, FERNANDA is now showing on SKY901/902/912/915/948/959....6 channels; BANGMEDIA girly advertising on SKY916; no clues on SKY EPG...
Are my ramblings starting to make sense yet, at this moment BANGMEDIA are broadcasting on 4 PLAYBOY channels........
.........to further confuse matters, webstream shows SKY901/902/912/959, maybe they haven't got the technology to stream 7 channels simultaneously?????
.............to add a bit of stability to proceedings, FV98 closed at 9:00am as per EPG

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 10:43 by RRROGER.)
07-05-2010 01:37
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babe Channels - Future Status Predictions
It's all very boring stuff, with the choice of viewing,still got 7 channels of BM stuff including return of Natalie on SKY902;
Normal Playboy stuff programmed after 10:00pm, wait & see, if that doesn't work switch over to Danica's World which you can only watch on 2 channels tonight , Jamie has realised that we cannot watch 3 channels at once so tonight we have Caty on SKY914 as an option.

eekeekeekeekeek

07-05-2010 21:43
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Re my prediction that TVX will expand & be competitive,tonight another transfer from BS, Jasmine, reinforces that ideal, saw her couple of times last year on BS nights but then permanent BS days, she is one very fit girl,sublime signing by TVX.
Meanwhile we resume "normal viewing", PB showing their normal channels after 10:00pm........see what tomorrow brings.......

07-05-2010 22:32
kasone Offline
Junior Poster

What I see if these channels get to be merged, ie playboy and bangmedia, it is more to do with cost than anything else, why would a channel pay £100,000 for a channel when they are only using it for 8-9 hours a day, ( that price i just made up and not an actual price to own a channel just for example ) when they can lend out the rest of the channel for say £50,000 to another channel and let them use it when they arent broadcasting, it would mean best of both worlds, bangmedia get another channel for a daytime show at half the cost, and playboy can run their night time show and save money, what ever the price to run a channel actually is, it would mean each company has a cheaper channel which their costs to run would be less and their profits will increase.
08-05-2010 06:21
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

There is nothing new in a channel buying another channel's daytime hours if the other channel is only broadcasting at night.
08-05-2010 09:22
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(08-05-2010 09:22 )elgar1uk Wrote:  There is nothing new in a channel buying another channel's daytime hours if the other channel is only broadcasting at night.

Makes sense, but PB subletting SKY901 days/SKY902 days/nights & since yesterday SKY915/916 days?? BM are not going to make any more money showing Fernanda on Early Bird on 6 channels than on 1, but I said the same thing about Danica's World on Elite Nights, on 3 channels for 3 hours with several other girls waiting........
My suggestion of a coalition is because PB may be responding to BB expansion in this sector, though I suspect PB could probably buy BB by raiding their petty cash draw.
So now BM have 7 day shows, the quiet time & 4 night shows, the busy time, there's more to be sorted yet.......
I'll rephrase that, they are broadcasting on 7 channels, they have maybe 4 shows at most + an advertising loop; what possibly is the main clue is SKY902, BM have taken over completely, key question is why did PB offload it, when Spice Extreme was discontinued I cancelled my PB subscription.........

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 12:58 by RRROGER.)
08-05-2010 12:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV