babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
As of yet I have seen no mention of PL ending on FV, but if it has allready stopped on Sky then you could presume it will soon stop on FV, how else are Bluebird going to get their channels on FV.
02-05-2010 21:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2010 21:14 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(02-05-2010 21:08 )dave34 Wrote:  
(02-05-2010 20:33 )matt38 Wrote:  
maybe channel 98 dose not have to be removed. if i read right on here bluebird are going to use partylands number on sky so maybe they will use its freeview number aswell. what do you think or am i wrong about this

So Partyland will finish then! I thought it was only a matter of time! Isnt life intersting but complicated;it seems to change daily or so!
partyland has already finished on sky not freeview but i can see finishing on freeview aswell but not yet

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
02-05-2010 21:36
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(02-05-2010 21:34 )matt38 Wrote:  As of yet I have seen no mention of PL ending on FV, but if it has allready stopped on Sky then you could presume it will soon stop on FV, how else are Bluebird going to get their channels on FV.

Focussing just on Cellcast's role in the Bluebird blitzcreig, everything points to a coalition between them: SKYCH951 shut down by Cellcast,Bluebird say they have aquired it; same show on FVCH97 will I think almost inevitably shut down & restart as a Bluebird channel; FVCH96 BSXtreme is for me Bluebird already established on FV, it's not Cellcast material; Bluebird have stated they are not going to poach Cellcast girls but have not stated about poaching girls from other shows.
I think that when everything settles down, Bluebird's main rival on these
channels could be Playboy TV, who don't seem to have had much mention in this argument up to now, but could be the "dark horse" in the race; I'll elaborate when I,ve thought about it a bit more & take my soapbox to the appropiate forum to expound on it.

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

03-05-2010 09:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

[split] Babestation review thread.
Does anyone else think it's wrong of Cellcast to continue making money out of girls that have left? I'm talking about the text pics, Reede, Cleo, Lori and Dionne are all still on there, they're not going to see any of that money, they're nothing to do with the company now, so why keep them on? What would be good would be to have those graphics up but just for the girls who are on that night then it would tell us who was on without us having to guess so much.

CHEERS!
03-05-2010 12:41
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(03-05-2010 10:54 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Sadly this does happen a lot at the moment and isn't a glitch. Less OSG would be better, but, I wouldn't mind them having a discreet clock on screen somewhere.

I don't mind the BSxtra OSG, they're the best of a bad bunch - except in the previous example where they start creeping up the screen because of stupid repeated messages.

There's no way they'll put a clock on screen, the only result would be a loss of viewers due to people realising how late it was.

As for the split screen - for the love of god BS please STOP, 2 girls 1 shot.

While i'm here, the timing of the Pictures/BSxtreme trailers is too bad to be accidental, it just makes BS look so unprofessional. What else... right, start BS2 or BSxtra at 11pm on freeview so we get a 10pm-11pm-12am-1am pattern, and time it so we don't get a girl for 10-15 minutes before she's replaced just like Elise last night.

(03-05-2010 12:41 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Does anyone else think it's wrong of Cellcast to continue making money out of girls that have left? I'm talking about the text pics, Reede, Cleo, Lori and Dionne are all still on there, they're not going to see any of that money, they're nothing to do with the company now, so why keep them on? What would be good would be to have those graphics up but just for the girls who are on that night then it would tell us who was on without us having to guess so much.

I imagine that any material of the girls whilst they were under contract with Cellcast belongs solely to Cellcast, the girls would've already been paid.
03-05-2010 13:00
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(03-05-2010 12:41 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Does anyone else think it's wrong of Cellcast to continue making money out of girls that have left? I'm talking about the text pics, Reede, Cleo, Lori and Dionne are all still on there, they're not going to see any of that money, they're nothing to do with the company now, so why keep them on? What would be good would be to have those graphics up but just for the girls who are on that night then it would tell us who was on without us having to guess so much.

They're all at it; ELITE website shows Ashley blog to publish Wednesday + Anna photo gallery next Monday.....HuhHuhHuh

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 16:54 by RRROGER.)
03-05-2010 13:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

The standard BS Xtra OSG is fine, the double height one is only useful to stop pussy slips from Stevie!

I think all the BS channels should start on Freeview at the same time and that's 9. Then there's always someone else to see if we don't like who is currently on. It also lets us see more sets by the girls we do want to see as I'm sure Elise did more before midnight.

The inept BS Xtreme trails are getting worse particularly as WE KNOW!! YOU KEEP BLOODY TELLING US OFTEN ENOUGH!!

You're probably right about the text pic thing. Should be like the Neighbours credits though, take people off when they leave otherwise the uninformed might still think those girls are on. It's also time they got some pics of Elise taken then if a full screen graphic gets in the way it can at least be hers.

CHEERS!
03-05-2010 13:15
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(03-05-2010 13:07 )RRROGER Wrote:  They're all at it; ELITE website shows Asley blog to publish Wednesday + Anna photo gallery next Monday.....HuhHuhHuh

Not exactly professional.

CHEERS!
03-05-2010 13:17
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Babestation review thread.

Given the speed that some of the girls left, they probably have'nt had time to change everything, if you watch over the coming days these will eventually vanish.
03-05-2010 19:40
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Babestation review thread.
funny you should say that as the pad dose the same as they are still put emma up & she left for the chat a long time a go so cellcast are not the only one to do this.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 20:06 by dave34.)
03-05-2010 20:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV