Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Babe Channels - Current & Future Status

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babe Channels - Current & Future Status
Good point yes with regards to how future shows will be broadcast when the rules are further relaxed, some models will always put on a soft show while others will show harder content, I think it would be very unrealistic to see explicit material from all of the models but if you were at least guaranteed that some of the show would be broadcasting it dependant on how far the model was willing to go it would certainly spice things up and the uk has the potential to produce the best shows in europe just with the amount of channels that we have which is more than any other european country and also I would say that we have the best production standards aswell currently despite the restrictions.
08-07-2010 21:04
Find all posts by this user
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Interestingly Ive just switched onto a bangbabes channel where it was giving disclaimer instructions to parental control guide and how to set up parental controls. Could this mean channels intend to get harder and show more with the shows covering themselves by actively giving out information on parental control locks? or maybe this has been going on awhile and Ive just not noticed lol

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 22:04 by 'BigBen'.)
09-07-2010 22:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

(09-07-2010 22:03 )BigBen Wrote:  Interestingly Ive just switched onto a bangbabes channel where it was giving disclaimer instructions to parental control guide and how to set up parental controls. Could this mean channels intend to get harder and show more with the shows covering themselves by actively giving out information on parental control locks? or maybe this has been going on awhile and Ive just not noticed lol

Nope. They've been doing that for months now, just prior to 9pm
09-07-2010 22:58
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

They do that everynight at 8.55 on the bangbabe channels, makes them feel better and some poeple do need telling Smile

This has been bugging me for a while, how come only Elite TV seem to pipe enough bits and bytes to form a fairly crisp image? FTA 914 (Elite 2) is almost good! 954 for example is woefully "blocky" and dark.
09-07-2010 23:36
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(08-07-2010 02:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  From the point of view as to the content that was being broadcast on the babe channels last year at this time and now I think we have seen significant changes. For the most part of 2009 full nudity was never ever broadcast other than on the rare occasions, I think correct me if I'm wrong but elite tv was probably the first to make the first move forward followed by sportxxx and then eventually babestation, bangbabes also did briefly but it didn't last long on that channel when the ofcom investigations started kicking off. Although its been very soft nudity being broadcast it was still a bold move forward and the channels have to be congratulated on that from the 2 pairs of granny pants days, I think most of us were hoping that this would all lead to more explcit full frontal material but its somewhat stalled apart from the rare oops moments and never materialised. Fast forward a year from now and we might just be debating on a different level taking into account that ofcom could be a thing of the past by 2011. My prediction is the shows will get more explicit over time as the current level of interest is hard to maintain if what we're seeing now is as good as you'll ever get. The saying is rome wasn't built in a day so I suppose patience is probably the key word.

Last year did represent a low, but I can't accept that nudity represents any kind of relaxation in the rules. It would have been equally acceptable last year, 2 years ago or 5 years ago. They don't actually show anything and are careful to keep the front lady parts more covered than wearing thongs.

But it is a risk. Drop the sheet, turn the wrong way, position the hand wrong and suddenly the channel is in Breech or Fine territory, and that's why channels did not experiment with nudity before, not when there were other safer new ideas to play with.

Gone fishing
09-07-2010 23:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With the demise of sportxxx and babeworld only 2 good channels are left now in babestation and elite tv, I would personally love to see some european channels such as eurotic tv added even if it meant a small subscription fee involved in order to bypass the ofcom regulations.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 01:59 by Scottishbloke.)
10-07-2010 01:58
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(10-07-2010 01:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  With the demise of sportxxx and babeworld only 2 good channels are left now in babestation and elite tv, I would personally love to see some european channels such as eurotic tv added even if it meant a small subscription fee involved in order to bypass the ofcom regulations.

Dont forget paradiso, id like to see them expand, most likly when BB falls flat on its deluded arse.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 14:51 by 'BigBen'.)
10-07-2010 14:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I can see Elite TV remaining the dominant channel. Babestation is an established name, and I think Bangbabes needs to seriously improve to get back to being the force it once was - Yes I know Bangbabes is under pressure from Ofcom at the moment, but as was said earlier, a babe channel that needs to be careful is not much good to anyone. I'd also like to see smaller channels like Paradiso, Honeys and Dirty Talk step up to the plate.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 17:53 by Regenerated.)
10-07-2010 17:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

A lot of channels will allways use the word ofcom as an excuse to put on a bad show, when ofcom are finally defeated and I think its coming it'll be interesting what excuses can be used next if a show is sub standard. I've said it before but Cameron and Clegg you have to show ofcom the door as its wasting needless taxpayers money in order to fund a democratically elected goverment censorship media which I find fucking shocking in western europe. If that were to happen we would clearly then be able to identify the bad apples from the good.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 01:41 by Scottishbloke.)
11-07-2010 01:40
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Good points there Scottishbloke. If Ofcom was out of the equation, it would be clearer which is the good and bad channels because then there'd be no excuses available to the channel.

Bangbabes / Bangmedia has a lot of improving to do regardless of wether Ofcom exists or not. They need to sort out the number of channels which just seem to be filling space, endless picture messaging adverts and teleshopping segments are no good on a babe channel. For instance they've got six channels and half of them aren't even used at times. There could definately be better use made of these Tease Me channels. bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
11-07-2010 10:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV